[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Eng said: Anybody, please tell me how to hide the pictures (put it into spoilers). I don't know how to do it so I ended up post 2 pictures each box. @Eng
Put [ spoiler ] before the photos and [ /spoiler ] after the photos (minus the spaces in between the brackets).

Eng said: Oh...Thank you so much @akinahana89. This is embarrassing. I have been here for a while but didn't know this before. Thank you!! Ahaha. Don't be embarrassed, @Eng! Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. It just so happens that I've been a forum user for a long, long time. At least you learned something new! (And now you can keep posting IU photos to your hearts content [and mine] without feeling like you're spamming!)

Guest 9jill9

hahahah .... i agreee with @meahri66i vote for the meahri's version of what is likely to happen.   >:)
after all, jgs's character, mt, is a very experienced man.  ;)
btw, @eng, thank you for all the iu posts.  they're lovely.  i've been stressed lately but it definitely takes my mind off of things when i see a happy iu.  :)

Annyeong chingu just dropping these off...kumawo @Eng for the lovely pics.....@yeoreobon as for the 'kiss' in PM I think it will be a kiss unlike any we have seen from JGS before, for two reasons firstly uri IU is the youngest co-star he has worked with in a romantic context so he has been treading very carefully both on and off screen and secondly his respect for IU is obvious by the way he behaves towards her, which makes him extremely aware, cautious and sensitive to her feelings.  Therefore I think the kiss will be soft and sweet and very precious, if it goes any further JGS will be taking direction from IU.  However having said all that uri IU likes a challenge so as BT....hmmmm...the girl with the raging hormones.....it could be hilarious.....only time will tell ....kekeke!
tumblr_mz2h3y6ZxD1rlzlwyo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mz2h3y6ZxD1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mz2h3y6ZxD1rlzlwyo2_500.jpg

@mumfu
Your first few sentences seemed to support me but then...it turned to be just like @meahri66 @9jill9 posts. TT______TT My baby......
By the way, IU's new selca is so cute. She looks younger than her modern times image. It's probably for her Japanese album.

dear poreber dinosaur @mumfu kekeke(as for me) whatever level d kiss will be, i'm still gonna watch it X_X
yes, i agree with u on  JGS's respectful manner towards IU. but if d script demands a more extreme kiss scene, i believe they will perform it professionally ( or perhaps with camera tricks hehe) 
don't worry.. i'm just a spazzing fan who gets anxious sometimes but in d end, d support is still for uri Ji-Eunnie  :-bd  *glad to have a fan like u who could tone down d anxiousness (at least for me) :\">*