[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

IU's message to IUdotcom regarding to Food van. Cr. iujjang @squishy_blob
Original link: http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/72550161160/translation-starcast-see-you-at-the-food-van
Starcast - "See you at the food van"...IU has a good day with love from her fans.
tumblr_inline_mz16pwOpKt1qz9xe6.jpg
"Is it alright for the daughter of a bbq restaurant to treat everyone to a buffet?"
This is at a filming studio in Gyeonggi-do, Ansung city, on 5th Jan. Suddenly, at one corner of the filming location, a tent was pitched, with the banner “Is it alright for the daughter of a bbq restaurant to treat everyone to a buffet?” hung up as well. Indeed, it was a food van from the fans, and a buffet at that.
I’m IU and I live for my fans and for food. This is the buffet carefully prepared by ‘IUdotcom’. I’m full of anticipation. You ask where this place is? It’s the filming location of KBS-2TV’s “Pretty Man”. Thanks to my fans, I gathered strength to finish up my filming. Thank you.
Well then, shall we go check out the spread that ‘IUdotcom’ has prepared for us?tumblr_inline_mz1893Svq81qz9xe6.jpg
Firstly, these are the packages carefully prepared by the fans. They are full of lovely presents. Among the items is a sticker with my face on it. They said they made these so that the staff will remember ‘botongie’ for a long time. My fans are jjang jjang men~ girls.tumblr_inline_mz18fheckB1qz9xe6.jpg
You’re curious about the presents, right? There are lots of tiny things. They even made an IU 2014 calendar. I took a photo holding the calendar. ‘The Red Shoes’ IU with ‘Aodrable’ Botongie. Which style do you guys find more appealing? I’m curious.tumblr_inline_mz18kuEVzh1qz9xe6.jpg
More of IU’s proof shots. This time it’s the sticker. It’s a small gift, but we can’t leave it out, right? This time, I took the photo with a cute expression. If Mate oppa were to see me like this, I think he would say this.
"What kind of expression is that?"
The staff here are anxiously waiting for the food van to be opened. They’re telling me, ‘It’s tiring to wait for the buffet to start.’ I feel the same way too. The moment I saw the word ‘buffet’ from afar, my heart started beating quickly. I wanted to whine some more, but I just kept on waiting.tumblr_inline_mz18xtLLru1qz9xe6.jpg
Fin.al.ly. The food van was opened. I queued up with the staff too and quickly picked up my own plate. Upon seeing the steaming buffet, I naturally started smiling. To be able to enjoy a hearty buffet at this secluded filming location…. I was so excited like a kid out for a picnic.
I’ve gotta eat to my heart’s content today. You guys know that you have to go for 3 rounds when you eat a buffet right? Korean food, then western food, then dessert. That’s the way to enjoy a buffet. So if you see a chubbier IU in the final episode, please make sure to pretend as if you don’t know anything~ didn’t see anything~tumblr_inline_mz19bn6MN51qz9xe6.jpg
"As for me, I like you, buffet~↗"
tumblr_inline_mz19d3Lrbb1qz9xe6.jpg
Check out this awesome menu. There’s lots of my favourite food here. I couldn’t decide what to eat first. Sushi, bulgogi, yukhoe (korean-style raw beef) of course, even apples, grapes, melon, oranges, and other fresh fruits. Everything looks good. Indeed, we live to eat.tumblr_inline_mz19ibM9ff1qz9xe6.jpg
IU getting some yukhoe honghonghong~♪
tumblr_inline_mz19jd1ao61qz9xe6.jpg
It’s definitely not true that there’s a lot of food. It’s just that the plates are too small. I’ve decided to have Korean for the first course, since Koreans have to eat Korean food to gain strength. I carefully chose the items one by one to enjoy them. Eating outdoors made everything seem even more delicious. 
Actually, during filming, it’s hard to eat proper meals. The same goes for the staff. We’re cold and hungry…. so even the strong Botongie finds acting tiring sometimes too. But with such support from the fans, she’s able to overcome that during filming. tumblr_inline_mz19steayE1qz9xe6.jpg
After my meal, next up is the cafe van. I had a fresh smoothie here. Even the cup has a picture of Botongie. Gratefully~ I took a photo without realising that my hair was dishevelled. Doesn’t that bring out Botongie’s charm even more though?tumblr_inline_mz19wlhbrw1qz9xe6.jpg

This is really funny. IU and Yoo Inna at KBS Volume up radio. IU narrated as a child. kekeke140107 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요 - 이들이 사는 세상 with 아이유: http://youtu.be/PXEky2UlUsM via @youtube