[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Hi and welcome to you @vanna012...lovely to have you on board....please join in on everything to show our love and support for IU....this is very cool so many new friends joining us here at IU Soompi.

Chingu here are some older videos of uri IU performing which you may not have seen...Credit to the wonderful....Doo22Doo22.....enjoy

Do you remember this chingu.....so much fun....mianhe..... technical glitch so I'll fill it with this...
AWWWW...nothing again...

Guest 9jill9

Since we're sharing old performances, here's one with Shinee Taemin that I liked

Their performance of Hello was sooooo sweeeetttttt .... loved it!

I also hope after the drama IU gets to have a vacation and tour Europe. There she can get to rest, re-charge, and be inspired by the rustic, classic charm of that place.

I know how my favorite actresses, are separated by different era and place. Ages apart...but every time i see IU, the spunk, the grace, the wit, the mysterious, captivating charm, she reminds me again why i fell in love with Audrey Hepburn, the first time i watched an old movie re-run of her. My favorite actresses, both funny, warm, kindhearted ladies. And so very lovable, unforgettable.

That's why ive been hoping that IU get to do a remake or something similar to Audrey's movie Roman Holiday, set in beautiful Rome.

And Sabrina with it's Parisian inspiration.

Wow, IU visiting Rome and Paris would be wonderful and she can take so many beautiful photos. :x

Welcome Vanna... Welcome to our IU's Soompi family 81y.gif

Idem! Keke

Welcome Vanna!!! I'm glad you have joined us and become part of our family. Please feel free to share your opinion and IU's goodies.

Guest 9jill9

KatKat09 said: I also hope after the drama IU gets to have a vacation and tour Europe. There she can get to rest, re-charged, and be inspired by the rustic, classic charm of that place. I know how my favorite actresses, are separated by different era and place. Ages apart...but every time i see IU, the spunk, the grace, the wit, the mysterious, captivating charm, she reminds me again why i fell in love with Audrey Hepburn, the first time i watched an old movie re-run of her. My favorite actresses, both funny, warm, kindhearted ladies. And so very lovable, unforgettable. That's why ive been hoping that IU get to do a remake or something similar to Audrey's movie Roman Holiday, set in beautiful Rome. And Sabrina with it's Parisian inspiration. Wow, IU visiting Rome and Paris would be wonderful and she can take so many beautiful photos. :x

@9jill9, @KatKat09..OMO..chingu Audrey Hepburn is my kind of actress, one of my all-time favourite actresses, I think I have seen almost every movie she has starred in.  She has that classic beauty look and line but she can turn it into an elf, a tomboy, a refugee, a Princess, almost anything.  As for musicals well 'My Fair Lady'....need I say any more?  I to see similarities between the two, not just the physical... petite beauty, but the hardships faced when young ( although to differing degrees because of the times ) and the 'earthy-ness' of both, where neither are influenced by their celebrity status and then there is their undeniable talent. 
How absolutely amazing would it be if uri IU starred in a Korean version of MFL bringing the story through to this present time.  I also love the idea of her in a Disney musical/movie, the possibilities are unlimited.....kekeke!
Yes chingu the more IU experiences the world we live in the richer her music will become and this same world we live in will be a far better place for it.

@mumfu

wow, really? really? you like Audrey Hepburn too?

awww, >:D< yey!

You know that aura of her being childlike, lovely innocence, i see so much of that in IU.

Remember that scene in Roman Holiday? when she was happily walking around Rome, and bought gelato (ice cream) just like IU who likes ice cream lol. so adorable.

It would be so awesome if IU will be like her someday. an icon of fashion and elegance, and great talent.