[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

[TRANSLATION] 140103 From.IU - Oh my oh my
What’s going on? It’s not ‘See You on Friday’ but ‘Friday is Pleasant’! (Note: There’s wordplay here between ‘만나요’, meet, and ‘맛나요’, pleasant.) It’s made my day! Aigoo I’m so happy. Right from the start of the year to have such great news!! I was filming, then chipmunk (her manager’s nickname) was so excited he sent me a kakaotalk message. Aigoo I’m so happy too eeyah!!! Yahoo!! ㅋㅋㅋ Thank you everyone~ Yijeongie did a good job for my award acceptance speech too. I’m most grateful towards our uaenas and Yijeongie~ Alright! Now that I’m on a high, I’ll have fun filming the last part to my drama. Everyone~ Ah happy new year!! This year has a good feel to it eh?? heh
tumblr_myu25aTra81qz9daco1_500.png
Cr. iujjang @squishy

[TRANSLATION] 140103 IU replies to fan’s comment on her fancafe post - 8:08 PM
SeungLi: Anyway, who is History’s T.O…..? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (Note:The Inkigayo MC made a mistake and introduced a non-existent member from History called T.O. Perhaps mixed up with EXO’s D.O? loll)
IU: Our History members will just have to promote more actively in the new year!
Translated by squishy with love
tumblr_myu2r3WM7j1qz9daco1_500.png

Guest 9jill9

Wow... a lot of IU goods today
[TRANSLATION] 140103 IU replies to fan’s comment on her fancafe post - 8:08 PM SeungLi: Anyway, who is History’s T.O…..? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (Note:The Inkigayo MC made a mistake and introduced a non-existent member from History called T.O. Perhaps mixed up with EXO’s D.O? loll) IU: Our History members will just have to promote more actively in the new year! Translated by squishy with love

[TRANSLATION] 140103 IU replies to fan’s comment on her fancafe post - 8:08 PM

SeungLi: Anyway, who is History’s T.O…..? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (Note:The Inkigayo MC made a mistake and introduced a non-existent member from History called T.O. Perhaps mixed up with EXO’s D.O? loll)

IU: Our History members will just have to promote more actively in the new year!

Translated by squishy with love

cr:iu-jjang

Annyeong Uaena chingu, to our newest members ...@babysmile, @jazernette
                                    17853.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm really fan of iu since her song "good day" and even I watched her dramas "dream high" and "you are the best, lee soon shin" :). Her singing and acting are definitely talent that I see in her! I always support her no matter what she have been through bad or good.

Its nice to see that uaenas fans support and comment about their suppprt and though of her that iu forum that makes me want join it and become uaena! :)

@kimsoyeon, @Eng, @9jill9, @airbening.....Kumawo chingu for all the fabulous IU news.  2014 has started with a 'BANG' for uri IU No1 on Music Bank, I hear she also won on Inkigayo....with a song she has not promoted.  Such is her talent....very Busker Busker like...TOP did that as well with Doom DaDa.  This is indeed a wonderful way to start the New Year.....she so deserves all the awards and accolades that come her way.  It's very exciting to see her rise to every and any occasion with poise, wit, sincerity, and humour she actually out shone many of her sunbaenims at the KBS awards night...she is an incredible young lady with enormous charm and everyone who meets her are very impressed.....we know right......what's not to love/adore about her.
I'm so excited for this year, I have no knowledge of what IU's activities will be outside the Japanese Album and promotions as yet, but she did say she hasn't had a holiday/break for the last 5yrs, she definitely deserves a well earned rest.  I don't know of any other idol that has worked as hard as she has in 2013.  I know she would like to do some travelling around Europe, Germany especially, I hope she can make that happen for herself....a treat.

Love this song...Love this MV......tumblr_myte8ef5xE1qmup9io2_500.gif