[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Yeoreobon......the Lyrics for Fridaysongs-for-vanessa금요일에 만나요 (Friday)

• 금요일에 만나요 (Friday)
  • 아이유 (IU) feat. 장이정 (Jang Yi Jeong)Play

금요일에 만나요 (Friday) - 아이유 (IU) feat. 장이정 (Jang Yi Jeong)

He’s probably busy on Monday
    Tuesday seems too soon, don’t you think?
    Wednesday feels kind of awkward
    I don’t like Thursday for some reason

This Friday
    How is this Friday?

It’s too hard to wait till the weekend
    Time, please go faster, I want to rush the clock (mind control)

Each minute, each second is so sweet
    What is this man?
    I can’t help but to fall in love
    All day, my heart rides on that clock hand
    Getting closer to you with each tick

This Friday
    How is this Friday?
    Although there isn’t a movie I really want to see
    Although there isn’t anything I really want to eat

It’s too hard to wait till the weekend
    Time, please go faster, I want to rush the clock (mind control)

Each minute, each second is so sweet
    What is this man?
    I can’t help but to fall in love
    All day, my heart rides on that clock hand
    Getting closer to you with each tick

It feels like something’s come over me
    What is this girl?
    I can’t help but love her
    Let’s meet this coming Friday
    Take all of my heart on that day

Closer, closer, come closer#Jang Yi Jeong#Friday

mumfu said: @airbening chingu kumawo for all the latest goodies of uri IU's activities.  Did you see this one of the artists gathered backstage, I wondered where IU was sitting, there she was down the back as usual but she had company K.Will, thank goodness Loen is the major shareholder of his company now uri IU can sit with a male idol without creating an 'incident' and she wont be so lonely.

@airbening, @mumfu
thank you so much for dropping the iu goodies.  i'm at work trying to catch up on somethings but having a hard time concentrating.  :(so i just decided to take 5 and just enjoy the iu goodies.  
by the way, this picture of iu looks gorgeous
tumblr_mygpoqedKE1qh1uhdo4_500.jpg

@mumfu, i couldn't agree more with you about iu being able to "sit with a male idol without creating an 'incident' and she wont be so lonely".i hope that her labelmates, history and fiestar, will also be more successful because i like them and think that they're talented and, as a side benefit, they can also be iu's companions for things like this.

@9jill9..majayo chingu, Loen is building an impressive stable......you're at work......it's Sat. morning 9:40am here.....lazy cuppa with uri IU for me.

mumfu said: @9jill9..majayo chingu, Loen is building an impressive stable......you're at work......it's Sat. morning 9:40am here.....lazy cuppa with uri IU for me.

@9jill9...hahaha!.....ditto....infact I prefer her outfits in Bel-Ami....BT has some very cool combinations and colours.....uri IU needs to change the stylist....History always look good.....why not uri IU?

@eng
hang in there ... the day will come to an end ... i cheated by leaving earlier than i intended :P  although i'll probably end up working from home this weekend to get ready for monday's meeting.
@mumfu
right!  she needs to hire that coordi!
as for that kim yeonwoo performance of good day, omg, i can't ... i cringed my way through that ... i mean it was really cringe worthy.  he murdered the song and his performance, if you can call it that, was just so ... arghh ... i would rather have listened to one of the males who tried out for hidden singer than listen to him again ... please, for the sake of the song, never ever try that again.  :|
and here's another one for iu through the ages
download.jsp?FileID=26891620

@9jill9 Thank you! Finally, I'm done for tonight (it's 6am in the morning now. T__T). Will start working again at 9am. 2 hours for sleeping...zzzzZzz

Thank you for all IU's goodies. I work so hard lately. Didn't update much news. Sorry about that. Will join you guys for KBS drama award. Really excited

@eng
grab some zzz's.  that's some tough schedule you have going there.  i guess i can't complain too much about mine when i see yours.
as for the kbs drama award, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that iu wins something!

Well another commendable idol who is not afraid to be associated with her is Heechul. He brings her up in his interviews- just like his comments on the issue of that netizen who posted false rumors against IU, and now regarding Real Men rating.

I guess he's one of the guys who knows the real her. Their time together in the radio program Young Street was super adorable and fun. Sad that day when she called him on his last day on-air, then afterwards he entered military service.

He seems updated on news about her? I hope their friendship is still strong up to now?

I have to wonder, as I'm catching up on these posts, if you guys knew what I had planned for the first post all this time? LOL. I've been browsing for past to present photos of IU to make banners for the thread, but it seems you guys have saved me the trouble. (Before, it was either the photos were in poor quality or they were too small to work with, but the ones you guys posted are perfect, I think.) In any case, komawo for the photos! I'll get working on the banners now. :D