[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guys....!!!!
IU's repackage modern times album is now available for pre-order! Each site provides only limited amount so please be hurry!
http://www.dvdheaven.com

http://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=6283 

http://www.yesasia.com/us/iu-vol-3-repackage-modern-times-epilogue-1cd-2dvds-limited-edition/1034829370-0-0-0-en/info.html

@9jill9 Sorry I just saw your post about buying album. Please see my post above. I posted the link where you can pre-order. I did already from DVDheaven. Seems like the best deal so far. Please be hurry. There's only limited amount. Good luck!

[bROADCAST] Music Bank Christmas Special year-end closing 2013. 12. 20 ( Friday ) 6PM KST KBS 2TV IU appearing as one of the guests.
BbrdnJ8CcAE5B8q.png
Romantic Christmas: the romantic duets Korea's top idol stage : 2PM's Wooyoung, miss A's resin, IU, BEAST's Lee Ki - gwang

Guest Tran Thuy

[bROADCAST] Music Bank Christmas Special year-end closing 2013. 12. 20 ( Friday ) 6PM KST KBS 2TV

IU appearing as one of the guests.

BbrdnJ8CcAE5B8q.png

Romantic Christmas: the romantic duets Korea's top idol stage :

2PM's Wooyoung, miss A's resin, IU, BEAST's Lee Ki - gwang

It will be more interesting if that is Yosoeb i/o kiwang :)))

Haha what will happen if these threee Wooyoung - IU - yosoeb have a special stage??!!

Eng said: @akinahana89 Repackage album is now available for pre-order!!! please see the post above for the link. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
I'm so happy I got one, I've been spazzing all over the place! LOL.

And I'm also so thankful for LOEN and IU for not forgetting their international fans by distributing a portion of the limited edition to international sites!
Especially since all the Korean sites have already sold out of their quantities!

akinahana89 said: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!
I'm so happy I got one, I've been spazzing all over the place! LOL.

And I'm also so thankful for LOEN and IU for not forgetting their international fans by distributing a portion of the limited edition to international sites!
Especially since all the Korean sites have already sold out of their quantities!

Chingu, reposting this from JoU thread so that everyone is aware of this really, really stupid article blaming IU for PM/BA's poor ratings.
yoeda said:Re-posting from X-YTBLSS FB page:
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/69912/20131217/actress-iu-needs-serious-self-reflection.htm

this is what i fear the most when she take the role, ppl start blaming her   . but, this article really not fair. we know how much effort she put in this project and she's really trying her best. all we can do is support her and hope she gain more strength to continue acting. Lee Ji Eun, just keep fighting. you're maybe not the best but you're special for most of us. 
To JJS:
How do you feel oppa about this article?

Any message to Jieunie, oppa?

@meahri66i read it and i do think that the writer probably hasn't really watched ytblss and pm.  some of the comments really shows that.  i would say that writing is trash and takes after some of the k-entertainment trash that gets put out to get the clicks.
anyways, iu appreciation for the day - mia, her debut song performed at bunkamura orchard 2012.she sounds so good here.  you can really hear how much she matured here.