[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

IU just tweeted. OMG thanks to Corinne Bailey Rae for bringing back IU to twitter and just before her concert as well. The concerts will definitely be daebak!! Twitter is going crazy at the moment..LOL

@CorinneBRae Your mention potentiate me as an effect of hundred cans of Redbull!!!!!!!!! Haha Thank you a lot. I still love you in the most.

@CorinneBRae Now i'm good enough to die..♥ Love IU

kpoppa_iu was the one who tweeted to Corinne first about IU's concerts, so we have to thank kpoppa_iu too!!
I'M SO HAPPY TOOOOO!!
Maybe IU will really start to tweet again now.
Slow but steady. :D :D :D

IU's concert is going to be so much fun!
I really wish I could have gone!!
:(( :(( :((

I really love her conversation with Corinne :) 
5BDqhKX.png

her english ❤~ :Dbefore this, she just made a retweet of Loen Tree's tweets on her schedule or comeback... mostly on official things.BUT TODAY!!!she finally tweets something.... I was so happy and spazzing and screaming... making my sisters annoyed with me lol :))Totally love this twitter comeback from her ^^she must've been frequently monitor her mentions :)

WOW.  That is AWESOME news!!!  It makes total sense though. One of IU's idols wished her the best. How could she not respond? I too am EXTREMELY glad that kpoppa_iu tweeted Corinne Bailey Rae about IU's concert, and that CBR reached out to IU.  I totally feel like IU won an award or something.  In fact, I feel like she's finally taken a full step into that spotlight again, and I'm so glad, because she deserves to be there.

Guest Tran Thuy

Hey guys...

I'm in the concert. She sang many songs and they were awesome!!!

Aww @Eng thank you

I'm happy just because you said that

Enjoy IU concert then tell us how you feel ;)

Just left the concert. On the way back to hotel. Many fans came to her concert.

As much as I remember for now, she sang

The red shoes

Wait

Between the lips

Bad days

Voice mail

Forgotten season

Letter

Boo

Mia

Mashmallow

Love of B

Modern times (Encore)

Walk with me girls (with Choi Baek Ho)

Obliviate

Another old song with Choi Baek Ho. She sang it on Sketchbook once.

Another guests were MC from weekly idol.

I will update more later. It's chaotic right now.

@Eng ...glad you finally watch the concert. More than 20 songs?? *envy to the max* kekeke..

Did you took some pics?? Doin fanchant?? Ah.. Tell us.. Can't wait to read ur experience there.. But for now, please take a rest. And sweet dream.

IU finally back to twitter, really made my day.. Thank to kpoppa, I was sooo happy.

airbening said: @Eng ...glad you finally watch the concert. More than 20 songs?? *envy to the max* kekeke.. Did you took some pics?? Doin fanchant?? Ah.. Tell us.. Can't wait to read ur experience there.. But for now, please take a rest. And sweet dream. IU finally back to twitter, really made my day.. Thank to kpoppa, I was sooo happy.