[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

That would be awesome but it looks like Shinee had busy schedule and now IU's schedule will be hectic.  :(

I liked Gloomy Clock.  The words are sad but it was very relaxing

I bet he'll be guest on IU's Nov concert.

He will sing with IU there.

I saw this over at iu-jjang for IU's CeCi interview.  It really made me chock up
Since my trainee days back when I was still in middle school, I started keeping a diary out of loneliness. I still write everyday. Even if I don’t have it with me, I leave a one-liner on my phone as a memo and that makes me feel better. If I go to bed without writing a diary entry, it feels like a day just vanished. In the past, whenever I read my diary, I had a real good laugh. That’s really nasty, or pathetic or I was lovely then, it’s like my personal history. It’s secretive and fun.— IU (Ceci Magazine November 2013 issue)
(Your seniors in the music industry have been lavishing praises about you.) I think they’re just saying that to cheer on a junior. If they were saying that sincerely, it would be scary. I’m afraid that my actual ability will be exposed, so it’s really scary. Before they find out, I want to quickly improve my ability.— IU (Ceci Magazine November 2013 issue)

Yeoreobon

IU's humility and sincerity is obvious in everything she says as seen in @9jill9 and @akinahana89 posts and her consideration for others - Uaena's, Sunbae's, Family and Friends, shows what an exceptional person she is, so we must all support her and celebrate with her.  If you have twitter and you haven't done so yet, please tweet her your support and encouragement.  Kumawoyo for your continued love and support of uri IU.

Yeoreobon,

If indeed she has cut her hair to the extent that she no longer resembles her MT Artiste self, then this is surely an indication of how seriously she takes this role, and her determination to 'get in character'.  Doesn't this remind you of someone else?

As for the 'gigolo' reference, I am wondering how far the writers will take that character.  Would it be better to think 'casanova' rather than gigolo? Oh well, we'll see.  I am looking forward to seeing uri IU back on the small screen..........twice in one year...........who would have thought this would happen...........I'm a happy Uaena.

Guest Tran Thuy

one thing that i'm so eager about IU's upcoming drama is:

There are so many fans of Jang Keun Suk and Lee Jang Woo don't know and not a fan of IU.
I'm eager to see they will start to love our talented and cutie IU. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
then IU will gain a lot of fannnn.
I believe once they know more about IU they will love her!!

mumfu

said:

Yeoreobon,

If indeed she has cut her hair to the extent that she no longer resembles her MT Artiste self, then this is surely an indication of how seriously she takes this role, and her determination to 'get in character'.  Doesn't this remind you of someone else?

As for the 'gigolo' reference, I am wondering how far the writers will take that character.  Would it be better to think 'casanova' rather than gigolo? Oh well, we'll see.  I am looking forward to seeing uri IU back on the small screen..........twice in one year...........who would have thought this would happen...........I'm a happy Uaena.

@maejm 

kumawo for that explanation of the manwha, I wonder how closely the writernim will follow the manwha.  Are you saying Heechul will appear in the Drama, we all know he is a good sunbae of IU's.

mumfu

said:

@maejm 

kumawo for that explanation of the manwha, I wonder how closely the writernim will follow the manwha.  Are you saying Heechul will appear in the Drama, we all know he is a good sunbae of IU's.

So I just finished reading the manhwa (I mean looking at the pictures lol) and IU's character will have a little brother who is supposed to be 22 years old. I'm excited to know who will play this role. Oh and Kim botong and her mom in the manhwa are so funny .

So I just finished reading the manhwa (I mean looking at the pictures lol) and IU's character will have a little brother who is supposed to be 22 years old. I'm excited to know who will play this role. Oh and Kim botong and her mom in the manhwa are so funny .

I want thunder tobe her little brother :D and Soyeon Unnie (heroes) as her mother :))

(Delulu mode on)

Where you read that?? Do you have a link??

Guest Tran Thuy

Guys...I'm still very excited. I'm going to IU's concert in Seoul!!!

Wowww, chincha?????

I feel Jealous >.<

Kidding :D happy for you :)

Tell us what you feel after the concert ;)

Wow, you will be there, wow