[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

IU is a dancing machine in the performance version MV for 'The Red Shoes'

IU

made her comeback with her third studio album 'Modern Times' which has been winnowing awards left and right, though she released a plot-based version of her "The Red Shoes" MV she has now treated fans to a performance version music video.

The new MV is all about the choreography and shows in more detail the live staging for the song.

Check out the new MV for 'The Red Shoes' above! Do you prefer this to the original?

Source: AKP

This is an article about running man last night. Its rating was increased about 0.9%. Some comment said that it's because of PMS but I really think it's because of our IU. She's so adorable in Running man. :)
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/real-men-reigns-over-sunday-nights-and-running-man-rises-a-little-in-the-ratings-battle#axzz2iLQXNrtV

9jill9 said: edensor said: 9jill9 said: Beautiful friendship.  I actually miss the Hero crew minus So In Young.  I was really disappointed with her after that akpop article where she disavowed her closeness with IU.  This was before IU's MT comeback of course but still ...Although I think that YIN is the closest one to IU nowadays.

Rose said: edensor said: Found this Iu and Jiyeon moment. I really miss them both. From all Iu's friends, I love them the most. Don't know why.But so sad... because of scandal, they must be have to careful. So its almost NONE of their interactions revealed to public. Even IU never mentioned Jiyeon like before. But thanks to T-Ara and IU comeback at the same time, JiSoulmate lovers at least have a glimpse of their cute friendship. From Inkigayo yesterday, Inki =crew so mean cutting the moment when Jiyeon walk towards IU :( No hug :((

But glad Jiyeon always be IU's best friend :x :x :x

9jill9 said: My bad but the article was like this:
She was the guest on the May 23 installment of MBC's 'Knee Drop Guru', and the past rumor of her scolding IU was brought up. She stated, "I've never called her to the bathroom. I swear I've never taken her to the bathroom, and I don't even see her that often. I met her once because we happened to be on the same variety show. But to be honest, I don't really care about what other people do. I don't even know what she was doing that day."

Someone sent that to me but I stopped after reading a few lines.  Perhaps it's a misunderstanding but it definitely raised my eyebrows

Guest Tran Thuy

edensor said: Eng said: I actually like Hyunwoo with IU. ^^ I ship them a little bit honestly. Hahaha. I ship IU with many people because she just looks good with everybody. 

KatKat09 said: Super Sexy Girl@-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was surprised at her curves too since up till now she has generally worn loose fitting clothes but I kind of suspected it based on some scenes from YTBLSS

Rose said: I actually think Hyun likes IU , keke
He behaves awkward when IU next to him.
He seem don't want to let everyone think he treats IU special. But he is inside keke. He is so cute with his clumsy behave when IU around (you can see in Inkigayo ending video)

and I ship IU with so many male star keke

Rose said: I actually think Hyun likes IU , keke
He behaves awkward when IU next to him.
He seem don't want to let everyone think he treats IU special. But he is inside keke. He is so cute with his clumsy behave when IU around (you can see in Inkigayo ending video)

and I ship IU with so many male star keke

edensor said: OMG... I think its almost confirmed that IU will be in for Pretty Man. Fans really in a fuss because she wears hoodie with black strands. Everybody think that she is cutting her hair for this role. Oh gosh...

Eng said: This is an article about running man last night. Its rating was increased about 0.9%. Some comment said that it's because of PMS but I really think it's because of our IU. She's so adorable in Running man. :)

Waaaeeeeeee .... IU looked so beautiful and she's always said that she's wanted that long hair for a while now.  It would be a shame if she had to cut all that!

Couldn't they have found a way to do it without her cutting her hair?!?

T T I hope this is not true. I love her goddess hair. She has changed too many styles lately. Her hair could turn bad from dye. However as she postponed her Japanese album and definitely did something to her hair, I don't know....It could be for her Japanese album but Drama preparation is most likely.

BlondeU....I miss you.

I've never really been into shipping before JoU but if I were to ship IU with anyone, I would pick the ones with non-crazy fans.  That's another reason why I chose to ship IU with JJS.  Although Hyun Woo and Shinee's Jong Hyun with IU looks promising.  Taemin was a little more difficult to decide but I saw that he had some crazy fans and that is generally not good for IU.

IU is generally the one to suffer whenever any male idol shows interest in her so I prefer that she date either an actor like JJS or some other profession besides the idol one.  I even ran across a real wacko on akpop who was following IU's article and leaving nasty comments and insinuations from an Eunhyuk fan.  So, no idol boys with crazy fans for IU.  That means no Exo, SuJu, B2st, etc

I ship her with so many male celebrities. Keke. Now I'm an active member of JoU shipper because I'm still watching YTBLSS. Can't ignore their chemistry. ^^

HyunU is my second shipper. He seems to be really nice guy from Hwashin show. I think they are really fit.

Anyway, anybody is good if he is just good with our IU. Just want her to be happy.