[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Kumawo @airbening, @KatKat09

I really enjoyed the walk down memory lane with uri IU, sometimes it's hard to believe she has been around the Kpop scene for so long having started out young.  I admire her Spirit and joy for life, who can resist her when she laughs and she has always remained true to herself, caring, sincere, very warm and extremely respectful.  IU is the 'friend for life' type, yes you are correct YIN will be that for IU and vice versa.

IU for CeCi November cover.

Cr leejieun  

tumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo6_250.giftumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo7_250.gif tumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo9_250.giftumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo1_250.gif tumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo2_250.giftumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo3_250.gif tumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo8_250.giftumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo4_250.gif tumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo10_250.giftumblr_muqr4i0oJf1qdafhgo5_250.gif

iu for 

Hello everyone!  I usually don't drop by the forums but I recently got a chance to be more active.  So here I am.

Hi...

I also saw you in the other thread. Keke. You seem to be more active there. Lol. Welcome welcome. I'm so happy that we have more members and this thread have become more active. We all love this talented cutie girl. 아이유!

Annyeong yeoreobon, is this another hair colour change for uri IU, it does look gorgeous though................what do you think? 

tumblr_mursuq7eih1rlzlwyo7_500.png tumblr_mursuq7eih1rlzlwyo3_250.jpgtumblr_mursuq7eih1rlzlwyo5_250.png tumblr_mursuq7eih1rlzlwyo4_250.jpgtumblr_mursuq7eih1rlzlwyo1_250.jpg tumblr_mursuq7eih1rlzlwyo2_500.jpg

20131017 IU at SimSimTapa Radio

cr: Kira & Ruse

tumblr_murrjvRqj91rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

Hi fellow IU lovers!  I'm so glad to see this site is more active than I thought!Ah, IU looks lovely with the red hair but then again, IU just looks lovely.  Sometimes I feel ridiculous about how much I like this girl without really even meeting her once and how protective I sometimes feel.Sigh... I guess she's too adorable.  Good thing I'm a girl and not a guy.   :P
Anyways, let's keep the IU forum lively!
Here's a video clip of IU having fun with Sweet Sorrow at a concert and she sounds wonderful

Eng said: Got my modern times, special edition today. So excited. There are many pictures. She looks gorgeous. Really worth it!

------------------------------------------------
Crying because I still haven't gotten mine yet!