[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

junemoonstone said:

Just like with Good Day and You & I, IU's fans have amplified their love and made fan chants for live performances of The Red Shoes. The fan chants were AWESOME on Music Core and Inkigayo !!! :x

If anyone comes across the lyrics to the chant, please share so I can chant along each time I re-listen to TRS ? [-O<

Dear Uaenas,

It's nice to be finally home here in IU's thread, now i can concentrate on IU. the sign that i've been waiting for has come, Lol.

Now i am much more enlightened. Modern Times is moving on times! breathe easier, lighter, breezier, looking ahead with no more empty hopes..straight ahead to exciting, happy new times with IU.

:x

#NewBeginnings

Thanks so much, @Eng for the link.  :-*

It seems the girls are leading the fan chants for every TRS live stage and having a fabulous time. Army oppas, yo, wake up !!!  :-w

Please rally everyone at the KMW for uri IU, yeah ? A friend of mine is going and I've asked her to cheer hard on my behalf.  :x

emerald_2 said: Dear Uaenas, It's nice to be finally home here in IU's thread, now i can concentrate on IU. the sign that i've been waiting for has come, Lol. Now i am much more enlightened. Modern Times is moving on times! breathe easier, lighter, breezier, looking ahead with no more empty hopes..straight ahead to exciting, happy new times with IU. :x #NewBeginnings

junemoonstone said:

Thanks so much, @Eng for the link.  :-*

It seems the girls are leading the fan chants for every TRS live stage and having a fabulous time. Army oppas, yo, wake up !!!  :-w

Please rally everyone at the KMW for uri IU, yeah ? A friend of mine is going and I've asked her to cheer hard on my behalf.  :x

@Eng
You said you were going to watch IU's performance in Singapore, right?
Did you purchase the t-shirts they were making and selling for Uaenas for that performance?
I was so jealous because I wanted one too, but it had the word "Singapore" on it and I don't live there.
Plus, only people who lived in Singapore could purchase it anyway. lol.

[sCHEDULE] #IU will be on "Ask In A Box" answering our questions about #분홍신 and 'Modern Times' on October 18! Good luck to everyone that asked questions and I hope you win a signed album! -admin kpoppa

WATCH LOEN's "ASK IN A BOX" -> http://goo.gl/XDkUdy

source: http://t.co/9sh128CYMP

1383952_660714597294942_2074240315_n.jpg

Waaaaaaaaaah~~~
So excited and nervous!
I hope she chooses one of my questions to answer!!
[-O< [-O< [-O<