[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

IU gets swarmed by fans during her guerrilla date + reveals she gained a lot of weight while filming her drama

http://youtu.be/QVVeVScgB7U

IU attracted a massive crowd of fans during her guerrilla date at Myeongdong, Seoul and revealed that she recently went on a diet for her comeback.

On the October 12 broadcast of 'Entertainment Relay', the reporter had a difficult time conversing with IU due to the overwhelming number of fans but was able to ask, "During your album preparations, what did you worry about the most?" IU shared, "I think it was my diet. I gained a lot of weight while filming my drama. Because I have to show a different image as a singer so I had the most difficult time trying to carry out my diet."

When asked, "What do you think is the biggest change for this album? Can't you do a sexy dance?", IU shared, "I don't think I can do it. There is a lot of dancing on stage for this album so I really practiced a lot. I felt it. I really can't dance." During the 'OX' game, IU also admitted that she's pretty and shared, "I'm satisfied with my looks these days."

source : AKP

Annyeong

@airbening

@KatKat09

WOW the crowd that gathered to see IU was huge, it's wonderful to see her supporters.  IU is so warm and sincere, everyone who meets her becomes a fan, she is filled with natural charm which flows out from her spirit, her aura, her eyes, her smile, and her laughter.  What's not to love about this young woman.

jieunswifeu Follow tumblr_mukix3cAYk1rwmyi8o2_250.giftumblr_mukix3cAYk1rwmyi8o1_250.gif tumblr_mukix3cAYk1rwmyi8o4_250.giftumblr_mukix3cAYk1rwmyi8o3_250.gif

tumblr_mukix3cAYk1rwmyi8o6_250.giftumblr_mukix3cAYk1rwmyi8o5_250.gif

#lee ji eun #jieunswifeu gif #guerilla date #by pilsuks   pilsuks Follow tumblr_muklkeqrvI1ql46ngo1_250.giftumblr_muklkeqrvI1ql46ngo3_250.gif tumblr_muklkeqrvI1ql46ngo4_250.giftumblr_muklkeqrvI1ql46ngo5_250.gif tumblr_muklkeqrvI1ql46ngo2_250.giftumblr_muklkeqrvI1ql46ngo6_250.gif

Hi! First time posting here.
I just want to say that I love IU's latest album. My favorites are Between the Lips, Walk With Me Girl, and Bad Day. Overall, the album is good and definitely shows IU's talent in singing. IMO, she can stop releasing generic KPOP songs from now on. She needs to come up with many concepts and styles to become a real artist. It's what I like her to do.