[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@mumfu

Yup Grissle's review is really insightful. i'm presuming he's from the US, yet he seem very much into Kpop based on his other MV reviews.

This is also an ideal channel for artists like IU to be noticed by international audience. And the Modern Times album even have that global appeal because of its music format and production. cool!

:-bd

131010 [iU(아이유) Showcase]The red shoes(분홍신) and 2 Other songs (분홍신 외 2곡) [ENG SUB/JPN SUB] -admin kpoppa

cr: LOENENT's YT

(I LOVE how LOEN is paying more attention to their international fans by adding English subs to their videos. :D )

[CHART] 131010 #IU #아이유 - #분홍신 (The Red Shoes) has achieved a PERFECT ALL-KILL on the Instiz iChart! That means she was #1 one on every major realtime and daily chart in Korea and was also #1 on the Insiz weekly chart when it updated! Congratulations IU on your second PERFECT ALL-KILL! -admin kpoppa

source: http://ichart.instiz.net/

1383507_658314424201626_952160860_n.png

Wow reviews on her Red Shoes MV are very interesting. I really love the entire video, more now that i get to understand the storyline.

I guess people there missed her a lot, the faces of them who saw her are really in awe. they are so fortunate to see her up close.

:x

[131010] IU 'Comeback after a year and 6 months, scared of the album review' felt pressured

1yzpHnV.jpg

IU revealed that she had felt a lot of pressure.

On the episode of 'Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook' that will air on the 11th, IU had revealed that compared to her previous albums, she felt more worried and pressured about her 3rd full album. She had confessed that she had been preparing this album for a year and 6 months, thus causing her to feel more fearful about the people's reaction to it.

She added that she had slept before the release of her album on the 7th as she was scared about the public's reception However, after waking up in the morning, she was delighted to hear that there was a good public response .

On the show, IU sang the song 'Bad Day', one of the two songs she composed herself, using an acoustic guitar and had revealed that the song was created in middle school during her time as a trainee. Yoo Heeyeol had a hard time believing this as the lyrics were so depressing.

IU then explained that she had created the song during her lonely trainee days, when she had a low self esteem. More stories about the creation of her new album and the pressure she had felt will be revealed on the October 11th.

Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu
Source: Newsen

YOO HEE YEOL cool music video.

The very, very first time I saw IU was in Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook.
YHY is a good sunbae and mentor to IU.
He sincerely cares for her and helps her in her music career.

And he is indeed a great musician himself.This music video of  TOY (his group before), the song entitled "Good Person."Though sad, it is soooooooo beautiful and poetic too...and was filmed in Europe.Watch the vid....YHY is a really cool Oppa here too.
:x

Guest Tran Thuy

Just finish watching IU live performance on M!Countdown!!!!
My heart was beating really fast!!!! OMG
She's gorgeous there!!!!!!!!!!!
She performed 3 song on stage : 1. Modern Times; 2> Between the lips; 3. The red shoes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

[TRANSLATION] 131010 IU - Mnet Countdown Comeback Stage Rehearsal BTS (starts at 2:10) #IU #아이유 #분홍신

0215 PD: You put on red shoes?
0217 IU: Yes~ I put on red shoes. Because the concept for my album this time is red shoes.
0221 IU: It’s my first comeback stage, but I’ll do a good job!
0225 IU: I even put on contact lens and applied heavy makeup… I’ll do a good job and be right back~
0236 IU: My title track is ‘The Red Shoes’ this time. It’s an exciting swing dance track that uses Hans Andersen’s ‘The Red Shoes’ as a motif. There’s a dance too and upon putting on my red shoes, my body goes out of control and pulls me into a dance. I practised the dance choreography a lot. Today is my comeback stage and I should do it well, but could I be making dark history (meaning something one wants to forget or pretend never happened)…
0323 IU: In a moment, at 6pm, IU’s comeback stage will be revealed for the first time! Stay tuned!

Translated by squishy with love~

source: http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/63634786096

-admin kpoppa

http://youtu.be/Bi-68825Ds4

Yeoreobon

uri IU with her fans after Inkigayo recording, apparently she treated them to a meal, this not unheard of for IU, she never stops Giving.

tumblr_mugn2hj7Pw1qz9daco1_500.jpg tumblr_mugn2hj7Pw1qz9daco2_500.jpg tumblr_mugn2hj7Pw1qz9daco3_500.jpg tumblr_mugn2hj7Pw1qz9daco4_500.jpg tumblr_mugn2hj7Pw1qz9daco5_500.jpg

cr: mistershin

tumblr_mugjygrEGF1qjlwsdo2_r1_500.jpg                                                       Loading...Show more notes