[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

So many are really amazed by the "Teasers" for it to gain so many views...just the teasers alone...wow.
It would really be interesting and exciting to watch and hear her sing this type of songs LIVE.Her performance will be awesome !
HAPPY 100th PAGE...yey!

<:-P

Guest iheartyou1518

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"IU Releases Teaser for Title Track “The Red Shoes”halves in unison October 3, 2013 
iu-wide-800x450.jpg

IU has released a teaser for “The Red Shoes,” the title track for her upcoming album “Modern Times” on October 4.

Singer-songwriter Yoo Hee Yeol makes a surprise appearance, playing passionately on the piano. GroupPeppertones also appears in the teaser, chilling on the couch listening to Yoo Hee Yeol create some musical magic. IU sits next to him while the camera swings around the room capturing everyone, creating a dazed feel.

The song is inspired by the children’s story “The Red Shoes.” If one wears the red shoes, he or she will automatically start dancing beyond his or her control.

“Modern Times” will be released on October 7.

[TEASER7] RED SHOES

cr: soompi news; loen

OMO! all teasers are in! her album is so different from the mainstream music by the current singers in korea.. i'm so excited!! 

:!! :-bd =P~ ;)
HAPPY 100TH PAGE UAENAS!  fighting IU! fighting Uaenas!  :o) :P <:-P =D>

Annyeong yeoreobon,

HAPPY  100TH   PAGE                                                                                               Party Celebration Event Festival People Nightlife Joyful Karaoke Singing Dancing Firework Icon Sign Symbol Pictogram - stock vector

tumblr_mu5gjffN8q1rlzlwyo5_500.jpg

tumblr_mu5gjffN8q1rlzlwyo6_500.jpgtumblr_mu5gjffN8q1rlzlwyo3_500.jpgtumblr_mu5gjffN8q1rlzlwyo4_500.jpg

Annyeong yeoreobon,

2 days until Monday October 07 2013

tumblr_mu558aIMM41rwu2peo1_500.jpg

Yeoreobon YHY looks like a proud 'Oppa' here, he's such an IU fan boy........LOL......got to love him for that.... Kekekeke! 

tumblr_mu4yteeOCN1sx5cmso1_500.jpg

I'm so happy to see YHY collaborating with IU for The Red Shoes. I know how much of a fan he is, especially from the very beginning during her debut. I think he really gave her a lot of confidence back then, so I'm always happy to see the two of them, YHY and IU, together. :D

Also...

HAPPY 100 PAGES, UAENAS!!!!

(P.S. So I went ahead just now and placed my pre-order for IU's album, special edition, of course. The shipping cost more than IU's regular edition album and that hurt my wallet a little bit... Hahaha... but I'm so excited! The shipping will take a good two to three weeks, so I'll be so impatient until then...)

@airbening kumawo for all the lovely fan artwork.

@akinahana89, @Eng well done that Special Edition looks wonderful, it is exciting isn't it, I wonder how long it will take to get to me down under.....aigoo!.

Yeoreobon the very gorgeous IU

gotbahp Follow gotbahp Source: tumblr_mu70j1CkZR1qdgxeho1_500.gif

IU | modern times teaser {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPG0NYLE7wQ}, {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_drUgpMZjk}, {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYuLUk0OTjY}, {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaMSbuJpQM}

Loading...Show more notes                                     

[sCHEDULE] IU's unofficial schedule updates 131007-131014October 6, 2013 at 10:01 am13.10.07 [RELEASE] Release of 3rd full-length album "Modern Times"
13.10.07 [bROADCAST] Music Japan TV @ 7 pm
13.10.07 [EVENT] IU MelOn Premiere Comeback Showcase - K-Art Hall in the Olympic Park - @ 7 pm
13.10.07 [RELEASE] "The Red Shoes" full MV @ 12 am KST (midnight on the night of October 7th)
13.10.10 [bROADCAST] MNET M! Countdown @ 6 pm KST
13.10.11 [RECORDING] MBC Sebakwi
13.10.11 [bROADCAST] KBS Music Bank @ 6:10 pm KST
13.10.12 [bROADCAST] MBC Show! Music Core @ 4 pm KST
13.10.13 [bROADCAST] SBS Inkigayo (The Music Trend) @ 3:30 pm KST
13.10.13 [bROADCAST] SBS Running Man @ 6:10 pm?
13.10.13 [EVENT] Seoul Multicultural Festival @ 7 pm?
13.10.14 [bROADCAST] BS 11 Han Love @ 11pm (Every week after that will be one episode of "IU's counselling centre" whereby she will answer to Mr. Furuya's problems. 5 eps in total.)
13.10.14 [bROADCAST] KBS2 Hello Counselor @ 11:20 pm KST1deaab37386e1fdd2640808bee112eb7.jpg
Amazingly talented beauty IU Fighting!:-* :x \:D/source: http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/tagged/schedule