[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

airbening said: before i sleep..this video always makes me laugh too.
this is an old video, about her "contagious" laugh when she singing marshmallow.
someone said it was because a marshmallow fell of from one the props, and someone in the audience ate it.
But someone else said it was because the audience were just staring at her with stiff facial expressions (since they were not really her fans) at that time. That made IU laugh because she thought that their expressions just looking at her pretty funny and started to laugh. id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"IU Laughing on stage during Marshmallow

credit :

@airbening
It was because the marshmallow she wore in her hair fell off and someone ate it. lol. If you look at the video, you can even see where she still had the marshmallow on one pigtail and in the other is just a hair tie - the marshmallow was gone. There was another video I once saw on YT where you could actually see the marshmallow falling off and bouncing on the stage. lol.

Guest iheartyou1518

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"IU Wants You to “Wait” Just a Bit Longer for Her “Modern Times” Album with Teaser Clip and Imagecrystalcove October 1, 2013 

IU-wait-mv.png

It’s D-5, and IU has unleashed another preview clip for a track off her upcoming album “Modern Times.” After releasing preview clips for “Between the Lips,” “Walk with Me, Girl,” “Everybody Has Secrets,” “Modern Times,” and “Love of B,” this time it is for track “Wait.”

Like “Love of B,” the lyrics for “Wait” are written by IU. The song is composed by TEXU.  The teaser clip shows IU frightened, yet angry running through a dark and dimly lit corridor. 

[TEASER6]

The teaser photo continues to emphasize IU’s new mature image, showing the singer wearing a see-through white lace top with a white vest carefully placed over it. 

IU-wait-image.jpg

cr: soompi news ; loen

kyaaaa!! 6 teasers! our girl really loves teasing us.. and omo! is that a see-through top? and a peek on her chest? *looks closer* it is! our girl is finally grown up.. so excited!! 4 more days.. 

Out of all the teasers so far, I really can't decide which is my favorite. Haha. I particularly like Between the Lips, Everybody Has Secrets, and Wait. I'm most anxious for Red Shoes, since that was the title that seemed to capture my attention the most when the track list came out. It's really a simple title, so I'm not sure why it snagged me so hard. I'm excited for the release of that teaser soon. :D

airbening said:

before i sleep..this video always makes me laugh too.

credit : WeHeartIU

@airbening

It was because the marshmallow she wore in her hair fell off and someone ate it. lol. If you look at the video, you can even see where she still had the marshmallow on one pigtail and in the other is just a hair tie - the marshmallow was gone. There was another video I once saw on YT where you could actually see the marshmallow falling off and bouncing on the stage. lol.

She really wore "real" marsmallow for hair?? Lol..

Maybe someone starving and hallucinating so ate marshmallows..

Thank you for explanation :)

Out of all the teasers so far' date=' I really can't decide which is my favorite. Haha. I particularly like Between the Lips, Everybody Has Secrets, and Wait. I'm most anxious for Red Shoes, since that was the title that seemed to capture my attention the most when the track list came out. It's really a simple title, so I'm not sure why it snagged me so hard. I'm excited for the release of that teaser soon. :D[/quote']

I feel the same. I particularly like all 3 songs you mentioned. Very excited to see Red shoes tomorrow!

@iheartyou1518

I love all those cute posts of IU, it reminds me of a comment someone made about IU not having to pretend to be cute anymore ( in reference to her new direction ) what they don't seem to understand is IU doesn't pretend to be cute, she just is cute. Here's a cute IU for you to enjoy.

tumblr_mu3ntaTR7j1si5mpio1_500.jpg

pilsuks Follow tumblr_mtyd2n3Umj1ql46ngo1_250.giftumblr_mtyd2n3Umj1ql46ngo2_250.gif tumblr_mtyd2n3Umj1ql46ngo4_r1_250.giftumblr_mtyd2n3Umj1ql46ngo3_r1_250.gif #IU #jmgifs3 #sob #she looks gorgeous

Here are a couple of awesome fans spreading the love for IU.

barbieleviste Follow IU Jjang!

I can’t wait for IU’s comeback. My god.. She’s evolved. LOL. I love how vintage her videos are, I like how she transformed herself and challenged herself to try other genres than what we’re used to hearing her sing. I am so proud of her.

I love all her TEASERS! Waiting for the 7th Teaser’s release.. :D

I can’t wait for the official release of her album I’m definitely buying one. I have the biggest girl crush on her since I discovered how amazing and talented she is. No matter what other people say, I will always love and support her. I’ve supported her despite all the criticisms I’ve read on the internet from very judgmental kitties but still.. she is popular. She may not be as popular as she used to be with the previous image but she is gaining new fans every day! I am sure she will be very successful as she is hardworking!

IU Jjang!

myuno Follow IU: Modern Times

I just watched the teasers and-

Wow. I really love the smooth jazz sounding feel of the songs.

OH and bossa nova. This is going to be a good comeback.

Annyeoyong yeoreobon,

3 days until Monday October 07 2013                      

Photo: IU with 2 lucky kids- backstage of Sung Si Kyung's concert

IU backstage with two fans at Sung Si Kyung's concert

This is an Interview with Hyori conducted earlier on in the year, she could be described as South Korea's Beyoncé.

IU
July 13Lee Hyori picked IU as the hoobae artist who can surpass even the K-pop queen herself.

On the June 2nd broadcast of 'Storyon Woman Show', when asked if she thinks there is a singer that can follow in her footsteps, Lee Hyori responded, "...I think there is just only one of me. Of course, there are others who have cool charms as well, but everyone has their own unique charms, so I don't think I can say there is an artist who is exactly like me."

"As I promote as a solo artist, I think of Uhm Jung Hwa sunbae. Whenever I have these thoughts, 'Aren't I too old now? I think I'm too old to be a dance singer now...', I think of Uhm Jung Hwa senior."

"I think that I should be a sunbae artist who also gives courage to my hoobaes. Whenever my hoobaes get worn out and feel like quitting, I want them to think, 'Ah, there is still Hyori unni. I want to try it like Hyori unni.' So I'd be happy if I can serve as that kind of inspiration, but if they were to follow me in the sense that they set out trying to do everything the same as me, I don't they will end up like me."

"If I were to talk about a hoobae artist who might continue in my footsteps, I want to mention IU. She is a hoobae who has the potential to go much farther than me [in her career] with her totally different charm."
See More