[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest iheartyou1518

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"IU Is Tired of Love Games in Teaser Clip for “Love of B” Trackcrystalcove September 30, 2013 
IU-love-of-B-image.jpg

IU has unleashed yet another teaser, and this time it’s for track “Love of B.” Previously, she released teasers for “Between the Lips,” “Walk with Me, Girl,” “Everybody Has Secrets,” and “Modern Times.” 

“Love of B” is composed by Park Joo Won, a gypsy jazz guitarist, with lyrics written by IU. The track itself also features Park Joo Won, lending his guitar skills to the gypsy jazz song. He is another addition to the already impressive featured list of artists, like Ga InYang Hee Eun, and Choi Baek Ho. The lyrics are about the tension between two lovers who are playing the love game, and the music video shows IU venting her frustration. 

The album “Modern Times” drops October 7.  

[TEASER 5]

cr: soompi news; loen

@Eng

Thanks for the link to the pre-ordering information.

Now my biggest concern is... To buy Special Edition... or to by Regular Edition? LOL

You're welcome. :) I'm going to buy special edition because I want that DVD making BTS. I think this album is really worth to buy. There are many songs and all of them are good so far. Her beautiful voice with various genres. This is really cool!

Kumawo @Eng' date='I'll send Akina's  and your recommendation off to the son and he can choose as he is buying the full album limited edition for his 'Ma' - lucky me. He asked me to send him 2 recommendations so this is perfect. He does a lot of online purchasing himself but he always buys his music off iTunes which suits him as he does a lot of travelling for work and can't have extra weight. Today is OCTOBER 1 happy first of the month yeoreobon. [/quote']

You're welcome. I'm going to pre-order today. Can't wait to get it.

@Eng,

I just got a phone call from the Son he has ordered my 'Special Edition' Modern Times Album, YIPPEE!!! I can't wait, it's so exciting.

@Eng' date='I just got a phone call from the Son he has ordered my 'Special Edition' Modern Times Album, YIPPEE!!! I can't wait, it's so exciting.[/quote']

Cool!! Congrats!! I'm going to order special edition too. I'm sure her album will be worth to buy. :D

Guest Tran Thuy

I'm going to say hi to everyone but suddenly see that i'm the only one online in this forum now keke.
I decide to leave an offline emotional message here :D

hello everyone, i'm a fan of IU since Dream High :)
Everyday i search news about IU, read all comments about her. Feeling happy and proud when people love her and angry when someone talk bad about her.

I've never ever be a fan of any artist before. I may like some but never be a fan.
but when IU comes to my life, she adores me day by day from her talent to her personality (do you guy remember how she want to become for her fan <3, i did cry because of that)

I admire you guys here and others who truly love uri IU. You always bring me news, pics...so fresh and fast :). Thank you!!!!!

Hope that uri IU someday becomes a big artist, a most shining star but still feel free as normal girl who enjoy her own life

Modern Time is closely to release day. Can't wait. So excited. IU will beat all the chart. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm going to say hi to everyone but suddenly see that i'm the only one online in this forum now keke.

I decide to leave an offline emotional message here :D

hello everyone, i'm a fan of IU since Dream High :)

Everyday i search news about IU, read all comments about her. Feeling happy and proud when people love her and angry when someone talk bad about her.

I've never ever be a fan of any artist before. I may like some but never be a fan.

but when IU comes to my life, she adores me day by day from her talent to her personality (do you guy remember how she want to become for her fan

Hey. Welcome to our family. I'm similar to you. Never be an artist's fan. Never interested in kpop. I became kpop fan since I have know IU from You are the best Lee Soon Shin. So you are actually my Sonbaenim. Keke.

Post more comments and help this thread to be more more active! :D

this video "introduce" me to IU..
this video was taken a year after her debut and this video makes me "fall" for her voice..
IU really has a good voice
sorry for repost..
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"090703 IU - Gee + Lies + Sorry Sorry

I just love her voice here...IU and her 93-line's friend (Taemin from SHINee).
i mised her live performance..

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"120428 - Taemin & IU - Gee, Julitte, Hello - 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok http://youtu.be/MJl3Cxt41-o

I just love her voice here...IU and her 93-line's friend (Taemin from SHINee).

i mised her live performance..

120428 - Taemin & IU - Gee, Julitte, Hello - 2012 Korean Music Wave in Bangkok

http://youtu.be/MJl3Cxt41-o

Love it. Excited to find out which song she will duet with in Singapore.

this video "introduce" me to IU..

this video was taken a year after her debut and this video makes me "fall" for her voice..

IU really has a good voice

sorry for repost..

090703 IU - Gee + Lies + Sorry Sorry

This is the first time I saw her sing too. After I saw her on YTBLSS and searched her name on you tube, this was the first clip I watched. I fell in love with her unconditionally. XD