[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

9 days until Monday October 07 2013

Annyeong yeoreobon

As there are only 9 days to go for the Album release, can I ask where everyone is buying their album from?  I would like to pre-order ASAP.

Kumawo

Uri IU always shinning bright.

tumblr_mtssl2yiXz1rwf2xmo1_500.jpg

9 days until Monday October 07 2013  Annyeong yeoreobonAs there are only 9 days to go for the Album release' date=' can I ask where everyone is buying their album from?  I would like to pre-order ASAP. Kumawo Uri IU always shinning bright.[/quote']

I don't know yet. If I know, I will let you know. Anyway it's possible that yesasia would be the first site but don't order from there. Its delivery is quite delayed compared with other sites and the price is also higher. :)

I second the notion that purchases should not be made from Yesasia. I have not found a site where I can pre-order the album yet. I will continue searching, but I doubt I'll be able to find it since even LOEN hasn't released anything about pre-ordering Modern Times. I will likely purchase the album, once it comes out, from this seller (click the word "this" for link) since I purchased the YTBLSS OST from him and because the purchases you make with him will apply to the GAON Charts.

@mumfu You're welcome. :)

@akinahana89 Thanks! Firstly I was thinking about kpoptown. It's quite fast too.

However if pre-order is available, some fan will tweet about it. They will show many sites that we can compare. I will post it here when I get any update. :)

You're welcome @mumfu! :D Glad to have helped.

You're welcome @Eng! I don't normally purchase newly released Korean albums, so unfortunately, I'm not too knowledgeable on where to get them from. Even the seller I mentioned was discovered by Ayame. It's precisely because I haven't seen or heard anything about being able to pre-order Modern Times that I figured LOEN is currently not taking any orders just yet.

8 days until Monday October 07 2013

tumblr_mtil2izCe21qcm8pyo1_500.jpg

A Natural Beauty!

[130930] IU-Park Myungsoo seen in 'Running Man'... Smiling 'Filled with anticipation'

UjKrK46.jpg
On September 30th, a picture of IU and Park Myungsoo filming for Running Man has been revealed through the SNS.

In the picture, IU was seen smiling happliy while filming Running Man while Lee Kwangsoo and Lee Sukjin was seen right next to IU.

The entire set of Running Man was also seen in a different picture. Standing next to Kim Jongguk, Park Myungsoo was seen staring at the ground.

Netizens who had seen the pictures had replied, "Wow! IU and Park Myungsoo in Running Man? What kind of combination is this?", "Wow, IU looks so white.", "I can't wait".

Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu
Source: TV Report

You're welcome @mumfu! :D Glad to have helped.

You're welcome @Eng! I don't normally purchase newly released Korean albums, so unfortunately, I'm not too knowledgeable on where to get them from. Even the seller I mentioned was discovered by Ayame. It's precisely because I haven't seen or heard anything about being able to pre-order Modern Times that I figured LOEN is currently not taking any orders just yet.

@akinahana89 @mumfu

This is an information about pre-order site. Cr. iu-jjang tmr

http://iu-jjang.tumblr.com/post/62688120048/preorder-iu-modern-times-album-oct-7th-release

I'm thinking about kpopmart. Hope it's helpful. :)

Kumawo @Eng,

I'll send Akina's  and your recommendation off to the son and he can choose as he is buying the full album limited edition for his 'Ma' - lucky me. He asked me to send him 2 recommendations so this is perfect. He does a lot of online purchasing himself but he always buys his music off iTunes which suits him as he does a lot of travelling for work and can't have extra weight. 

Today is OCTOBER 1 happy first of the month yeoreobon. 

Annyeong yeoreobon,

6 days until Monday October 07 2013  

IU has the most talented fanbase, this piece of art work is stunning. 

tumblr_mty3h1yDMV1r3jtbuo1_500.jpg                                                                                                                          .