[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Eng said:

Korean Uaenas are awesome!! IUwas like a goddess in this award. She was so cute and beautiful at the same time.

well the news are all over about she wearing that dress.. and most of the article said that she make men heart flutter seeing her like that :xwell i a girl but my heart is flutter too..she stunning there :x

Eng said:

Korean Uaenas are awesome!! IUwas like a goddess in this award. She was so cute and beautiful at the same time.

well the news are all over about she wearing that dress.. and most of the article said that she make men heart flutter seeing her like that :xwell i a girl but my heart is flutter too..she stunning there :x

Keke. This is funny. She was just presenting an award but the news made it like she received it. :)

Omo....uri IU is absolutely magnificent in all her natural beauty.  She has blossomed into a beautiful young woman with so much confidence ( considering her age ) and incredible charm. I feel that YTBLSS and the wonderful cast, one person in particular are responsible for the 'awakening' of the woman in the girl, so to speak.  I hope that's not too confusing, and guess what she makes my heart flutter too. And I could almost be a Halmoni  aigooo aigooo  kekeke

Her Ideal Guy?

I think the line highlighted below is spoken by her truthfully.
She's also very open and honest in her interviews.
Then if she stated it like that, she really means it?
She's indeed mature beyond her years.
Maybe is it because she started working at an early age?
 Regarding families being together, how does she view relationships? Does she have insecurities and fears on relationships because of that?
Also, personality-wise some astrology-fanatic friends attest that people born in May are indeed extremely jealous...LOL.
So IU-ssi if you are indeed like that... so  BETTER TO STEER AWAY FROM THE "PLAYERS" right?What-to-do? when the guys in her circle (entertainment industry) are girl-magnets and subject to never-ending temptations :-?
article_zpseef89f84.jpg
Article posted in www.allkpop.comDec. 22, 2011
"I'm extremely jealous, so I like guys who love me and ONLY me." - IU

Guest normalahamid

I wish IU all the best with her new album :) hopefully, no more issues happen to her this time..she deserves to get recognition for what she working hard for :)

Her ALMOST LOVER ??
kiss-frog-smiley.gif w-aahhhh!!!!!

O.M.G.Watch her video here....what a beautiful, relevant song...now... INDEED..
ALMOST LOVERIU cover

Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind…images
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes…. clever trick

Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you’d want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me in the day
And when you left you kissed my lips
You told me you would never ever forget these images, no

Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Goodbye, my almost lover
Can't you just let me be?

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind

So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine
Did I make it that easy to walk
Right in and out of my life?

Goodbye, my almost lover
Why can't you just let me be?

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Guest violet9004

this are the thing that make me sad
Kara controversy i don't know if any of you know it but people keep defending them saying that they are human too make mistake.. but when IU case all the bad name and all but everyone keep saying that her mistake so she should take it .. nobody deserve to be call a name cause their mistake.. idol are human make mistake and they have feeling.. i wonder how Kara feel right now.. netz hating are so extreme this day i just wish that IU stay out from any issue cause before her comeback.. i don't think i can read those haters comment that are so low about her.. i just wish she have a grand comeback and prove to haters about her.. but most importantly she having fun and do what she like.. we as her fan should support her :)

iu93jjang said: this are the thing that make me sad
Kara controversy i don't know if any of you know it but people keep defending them saying that they are human too make mistake.. but when IU case all the bad name and all but everyone keep saying that her mistake so she should take it .. nobody deserve to be call a name cause their mistake.. idol are human make mistake and they have feeling.. i wonder how Kara feel right now.. netz hating are so extreme this day i just wish that IU stay out from any issue cause before her comeback.. i don't think i can read those haters comment that are so low about her.. i just wish she have a grand comeback and prove to haters about her.. but most importantly she having fun and do what she like.. we as her fan should support her :)