[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 130822 53 Korean Idol Groups Are Nominated For The Hallyu 10th Anniversary Japanese Music Awards 2013082216245538168_1.jpg?w=611

53 Korean idol groups, including TVXQ and Girls’ Generation, have been nominated for the Hallyu 10th Anniversary Japanese Music Awards, which will be held in Chiba, Japan in October.

According to Oricon, a ‘Hallyu 10th Anniversary Awards’ awards ceremony will take place at the International Convention Hall in Chiba, Japan on the 9th of October to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Hallyu Wave. The committee in charge of the awards ceremony will hold a poll from the 22nd till the 30th of September for boy bands, girl groups, and female and male solo artistes, to choose the top 5 groups in each category.

The nominees for the boy band category came to a total of 33 teams including INFINITE, AJAX, EXO, Epic High, FT Island, MBLAQ, CN BLUE, JYJ, SHINee, SHU-I, SHinhwa, Super Junior, ZE:A, Choshinsung, TEEN TOP, 2AM, 2PM, TVXQ, NU’EST, B.A.P, B2ST, B1A4, Big Bang, VIXX, Boyfriend and U-Kiss.

The girl group category had a total of 20 nominees including Jewelry, After school, A Pink, f(x), Girls Day, KARA, SECRET, SISTAR, Girls’ Generation, Davichi, Dalshabet, T-ara, 2NE1, 4Minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Miss A, Rainbow, and the Wondergirls.

The male solo category includes Psy, Se7en, Rain and Kim Bum Soo while the female solo category includes IU, Gummy, Ailee, BoA and Wax.

Source: [starnews]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Article on YTBLSS. This was the longest article and the most difficult I have ever translated, because some of the words and grammar was a bit advanced for me, honestly. This took so long. TT_TT My head hurts now from figuring stuff out, lol. I hope this makes sense either way.
"You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" Selected As Drama with Highest Average of Ratings
x9k7.jpg

It's just before the end of KBS2 weekend drama "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin", which holds the record for the most times that a drama had the highest average of ratings in the year of 2013.
Lee Soon Shin (IU), who, in her early 20's, is at a place where she can handle the "ugly duckling" title more than anyone else. To describe the process of how she searches for her dreams and love, "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" is only the best at showing persistence during the tough situations (in life). While trying to convey forgiveness and reconciliation between family, at the same time, the drama is asking what the truth of happiness really is.Before the last broadcast on the 25th, I tried to compile the results and the well-known secrets of "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin".
Average of the Drama Ratings 25.7%, "The Best" of All Dramas that Broadcasted This Year
Even though the dramas at the beginning of this year, overall, had the trend of ratings that would slowly decline, from the first broadcast of "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" on March 9th, until the 48th broadcast on August 18th, the average of the ratings is 25.7% (from Episode 1 to Episode 48). Such ratings are a record, by looking at (dramas within) the weekend time-slot.Other competing dramas that became a hit, such as MBC's "Hundred Year Inheritance", had an average of drama ratings of 22.3%. While SBS's "I Can Hear Your Voice" had an average of drama ratings that were higher than 18.8%.
Results such as this is thanks to the various advantages which creates a balance (among the dramas).
With veteran actors who shine like stars such as Go Doo Shim, Lee Mi Sook, Kim Gab Soo, Jung Dong Hwan, Kim Yong Rim and others, along with a flashy line-up of young actors/actresses full of personality, such as Jo Jung Suk, IU, Yoo In Na, Son Tae Young, Ko Joo Won, Jung Woo, and so on, there was a lot of interest in the drama, even before the broadcast started.The reason for the appearance of the various range of ages of the family members is to see their individual personalities, as well as to see the meaning of family.
Especially between Go Doo Shim and Lee Mi Sook, we see the troubles of motherhood and conflicting feelings between the birth mother and foster mother. The love stories of the 3 sisters, Son Tae Young, Yoo In Na, and IU, along with Yoo In Na and Kim Dong Joo's conflicts as in-laws, in which the we see that the new structure of the casting was a success. That also attracts the attention of the viewers, who also sees the synergy that (the cast) bring.
From a Singer to An Actress...  IU's Growth, "Better Than Expected"
Despite IU not having much experience during her acting career, after reaching the lead role of a 50-episode weekend drama, she was able to get the attention of those around her.
As a result of seeing IU's previous work (drama), "Dream High", Director Yoon Sung Shik saw the potential in IU, and it was then that he decided on IU (as the lead role). After the drama broadcasts started, IU started to become a hot topic, from her acting in her crying scenes, to the beginning of the intensity of her emotional scenes, the audience was surprised (by her acting).
Acting out the role of Lee Soon Shin, she has a lot of diverse emotions and lines, from being an 'ugly duckling' to becoming an actress. Including Lee Soon Shin's growth of changing from passive person to an active person, there's the conflict of the birth secret between two mothers, and the natural love line with Jo Jung Suk. Through the drama, "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin", from the acting of the skillful singer to playing the role of an actress, she has been born again with a favorable reputation.
Jo Jung Suk...  God of Sense Who Makes Use of NG Cuts, Personal Participation in OST As Well
Jo Jung Suk, who has had a lot of activities, from dramas to musicals, and as expected, through the drama, You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin" he has been acting in his first lead role. 
Acting out the role of entertainment office President Shin Joon Ho, who looks moody, but is clumsy when in love, using his acting individuality, he shakes a woman's heart as the lead of his love line with IU. Especially Jo Jung Suk, depending on the circumstances, has added vitality to the drama with his sense of acting.
The eating of chili pepper scene that was supposed to be an NG, with his natural sense of the situation, he ad-libbed the scene and made the best of it. Thinking about it, an extra, in principle, who forgets their lines, would instead say lines that would be natural to them, and they'd let the flavor come out even in simple scenes, and they'd also become a hot topic.
Also, to appreciate the singing that he's done in musicals, he directly played the guitar and personally sang, and because of the announcement his OST song, "I Totally Love You", the popularity of the drama increased.
In addition to this, despite the concerns of having to film in harsh conditions, the actors and actresses showed their determination by acting out their roles for the ratings, which leaded the drama as it's driving force.
The official production company, A Story said, "During the long period of 6 months, for the sake of making a good drama, the actors and actresses have acted with amazing determination. Until now, for those who have showed us love from beginning to end, the actors, actresses and staff all give our thanks to you." They also said, "For 'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin', it was our wish to convey to our audience, the truth of happiness. We hope we were able to leave with some warmth in your heart."
[source: StarToday] [original jpn source]

class="articletitle"Geeks Holds First Solo Concert Featuring Ailee and IU

Hip hop duo Geeks successfully finished their first solo concert with the help of singers Ailee and IU.

94382-geeks-holds-first-solo-concert-fea
Geeks Holds First Solo Concert Featuring Ailee and IU

Hip hop duo Geeks successfully finished their first solo concert with the help of singers Ailee and IU.

On August 17, Geeks held their first solo concert at the Uniqlo Ax Hall. 

Other famous stars such as Ailee, IU and others also performed on stage to support the duo.

Geeks sang many of their hit songs as well as one of their same agency group Phantom's new songs as well.

Geeks stated, "We plan to work harder and bring the best music to our fans."

source: http://www.kpopstarz.com

class="articletitle"Host Of 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' Picks K-Pop Singer IU As His Favorite Guest In The Show's 200 Episodes

After four years and 200 episodes, the creators of "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook" have seen their fair share of K-pop's top stars.

Yet there was one guest that clearly stood out as the best for host Yoo Hee Yeol--20-year-old singer IU.

95083-after-four-years-and-200-episodes-

"I was really surprised when IU made her first appearance," Yoo said, according to the publication eNEWS.

"I was taken aback at the sight of this little girl singing while playing the guitar."

At a press conference on Wednesday to commemorate the show's 200th episode, Yoo, along with producers Choi Jae Hyung and Moon Sung Hoon and staff writer Lee Yeon, looked back at their favorite guest performers since the show first brought its music-heavy talk show format to the South Korean airways in April of 2009.

For Choi, his favorite performer to grace the "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook" stage was the duo UV, a joke band who have compared to "Saturday Night Live" alum Andy Samberg's group The Lonely Island.

"I remember UV [the most]," the producer said.

"At first I wondered whether we should allow them on the show, but later I realized they're not people who sing [as a joke], they′re really good at music."

Comprised of comedian Yoo Se Yoon and High Syde's Muzi, UV returned with a new single on Friday called "No Way Can't Be."

The over-the-top music video, which includes antics such as sparks shooting out of Muzi's chest, has already received over 300,000 YouTube views.

Back in May, Yoo Se Yoon shocked fans after turning himself for drunk driving. His license was permanently revoked, according to published reports after police found his blood alcohol level to be past the legal limit.

The incident led to the comedian being fired or suspended from several television shows.

Yoo Hee Yeol also fondly remembered the wacky appearances on his program from singer-songwriter Lucid Fall, at Wednesday's press conference.

"I learned for the first time [through this show] that Lucid Fall has a weird side to him," the host said jokingly. "He′s a psycho."

One moment Yoo said he feels the most proud of from the show was an episode they did about session musicians, which he recalled required some serious planning.

"The session musician special was a special we put together with the utmost care, and we held meetings for it since three months before we were to shoot it," he said.

Source : http://www.kpopstarz.com

IU's unseen 'Sadako dance' footage aired on 'Sketchbook'

http://youtu.be/V38bJM6WF9Y

Singer IU explained the reason the Sadako dance she did back in 2012 on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook'.

On the 100th episode special, Yoo Hee Yeol revealed past unseen footage of IU from May of last year. She was singing when her voice suddenly cracked. At the time, IU apologized, saying, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." 

Her apology wasn't the strange thing, however. What was a little odd was when she suddenly broke into a 'Sadako dance'. Apparently, the singer was trying to make up for her little mistake, and the crowd absolutely loved it. 

Yoo Hee Yeol commented, "IU, you've matured into an adult, but you've also matured musically," while IU said, "I think of 'Sketchbook' first when it comes to my comebacks. It's a place I want to go even though I'm scared of it."

Source : allkpop

class="post-title entry-title"[TRANSLATION] IU Nagoya Japan Fanmeeting Talk Fancam 130531

[TL] 130531 IU Nagoya Fanmeeting Talk Fancam Part 1

F: It’s a good piece of work, isn’t it? (Note: Referring to IU’s new album)
IU: Of course!
F: That’s right, there’s no way you could say ‘no’ to that.
F: But it seems you’ll be showing us a new image of yourself? Through the album..
IU: I’m in the midst of preparing the album. Because of that, I’m dieting as well…
F: Both things are related? Dieting?
IU: Yes, in order for that to happen, how should I put this… kind of more…
F: Your image…?
IU: Like a girlfriend..
F: Like a girlfriend?
IU: Ah, like a girl… more feminine
F: Ah!! Feminine~
IU: Yes, in order to have a more feminine image, I’m on a diet.
F: But I think you look feminine enough right now..
IU: Ah, thank you.
F: You had uiro* though, is that alright? (*Note: A specialty in Nagoya. Steamed cake made from sugar and rice flour.)
IU: I’m kind of worried too.. From tomorrow onwards! I’ll be able to diet again!
F: That’s right! Well… I think it’ll be fine (to have uiro).
IU: Ah, I had miso ton katsu* as well today! *Audience applause* (*Note: Another Nagoya specialty, pork cutlet rice with miso sauce)
F: I see.
IU: Having uiro should still be fine!
F: Because it doesn’t contain that many calories… Ahh~ I’m looking forward to it. You’re working hard to diet in order to show us a new image of yourself…
F: Alright then, this time, you released a mini-album. I heard that the title song, “Beautiful Dancer” has special significance for you. The same goes for these two people, the producers, Jam and Lewis. I think some of you in the audience have already watched this video several times. Let’s have a look at the video message again before continuing our chat. Let’s see it then.

-video-

(3:31)
F: No matter how many times I watch the video… Lewis seems like a doll, doesn’t he?
IU: kekeke he’s adorable.
F: It’s just Uncle Jam who keeps talking. (Note: The name of the old baker who created Anpanman in the Japanese anime, “Anpanman" is Uncle Jam, so the audience laughed.)
IU: Yes.
F: Even so, to be able to have a song written for you by such great producers, it must feel good, right?
IU: Yes, that’s right.
F: After singing it, did you find that it differs from the songs you’ve sang so far?
IU: Yes, I did. Jam and Lewis wrote both “Beautiful Dancer” as well as “Truth” for me. The two songs have such a different feel that I didn’t expect them to be written by the same composers.
IU: And… ah, I was really taken aback.
F: As it’s written by American composers, the melody line seems difficult. The singing techniques as well…
F: Did you have a hard time during recording?
IU: I had a really hard time. It was difficult to record the chorus, but when I finished the recording and listened to it, I thought to myself, ‘Ah… not bad’.
F: ‘Oh. Not bad.. I did a good job.’ If you think you did a good job, then of course you did.
F: Hearing that about the songs, ‘Beautiful Dancer’ and ‘Truth’, I feel like listening to them again.. I’ll definitely have to listen to the album again. Through the songs on the “Can You Hear Me?” mini-album, I think you’ll be able to hear IU’s songs, voice and thoughts. Isn’t that right?
IU: I’m counting on your support.

(5:10)
F: Alright, we can’t forget to ask you about your drama as well. You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin. The drama’s viewer rating hit 30%.
*Audience applause*
IU: Yes! Tomorrow, or yesterday.
F: The day after tomorrow.
IU: Ah, the day after tomorrow.
F: Is it alright for you to return the day after tomorrow?
IU: Song selection.. (Note: mistake)
F: Nationwide.
IU: The nationwide viewer…
F: Si-cho-li-tsu (Viewership ratings).
IU: Si-jjo-li-jju (The viewership ratings) (Note: IU’s mispronunciation was adorable, so the audience started going kawaii~)
F: Say ‘viewership ratings’ again.
IU: Si-jjo-li-jju kekeke 30%…
F: To surpass the 30% mark?
IU: That’s what I think.
F: keke It’s important to think that way! Really important!
IU: I’m looking forward to that.
F: It’s an uphill task, isn’t it? Were you filming this morning too?
F: That’s amazing. Filming in the morning then…
IU: No! I was kidding hahahaha
F: The audience is going ‘ehhh??’
IU: Nah, but I was filming yesterday, yesterday.
F: Yesterday.
IU: I filmed until yesterday, then this morning I came to Nagoya, so I’ll continue filming tomorrow morning..
F: Once you get back, you’ll go straight to filming?
F: The other time in Osaka, you said that when you return to Korea, you’ll have to film some crying scene.. so what kind of scene are you filming tomorrow?
IU: Um… tomorrow when I return to Korea, it’ll still be lots of sad scenes. Um.. rather than sad scenes, from now on, it’s more of angry scenes (in Korean).
F: Angry.
IU: Yes, lots of angry scenes.
F: So you’re going to get angry this time.
F: I’ve never seen you angry before.
(Audience: We want to see!!)
IU: Is that so?
F: What is it like when you get angry?
IU: Um… really… really…
F: Is it like aaaargh!
IU: Yes, that’s right.. To be honest, usually I don’t really get angry.
Only when I’m really hungry.. or really tired.. then sometimes I flare up at my manager.
F: So when you’re hungry or tired, you flare up at your manager.
IU: Yes, when I’m really tired and really hungry too, I get seriously angry.
F: Because it’s both things at once. Imagine I’m your manager and show us how you get angry.
IU: Ah, right now? 
-audience applause-
F: Release all your pent-up stress..
IU: Ah.. it’s embarrassing.
F: Just one sentence.

(8:27)
IU: kekeke.. You’re a nice guy, so I..
F: You can’t flare up at me?
IU: Yes, I can’t do it. Give me miso katsu! Miso katsu!
F: Ah, give me miso katsu! This sounds angry enough.
IU: Yes, something like that.
F: But I’ve never actually seen you angry before, so I wouldn’t know.. But it must be difficult for you to act angry in the drama then.
IU: Yes, it’s difficult.
F: The nation’s drama with angry scenes, You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin. I think the filming will continue to be challenging. So stay healthy and take care!
IU: Yes, thank you.
F: I hope you work hard for the drama filming. Everyone, do lend your support as well.
IU: Ah, there are plans to broadcast it in Japan as well. 
F: So it’s going to be broadcasted here too.
IU: Yes, although I’m not sure about the details.
F: Although you’re not sure about the details? kekekeke
IU: That’s what I heard.
F: I see. That’s what I heard too.

(9:34)
IU: Ah, in the drama… I think there are probably some people here who haven’t watched the drama yet.. In the drama, I don’t look like that, but a bit more chubby and more plain, and I have lighter makeup, so I look kind of different.. so don’t be too surprised (in Korean).
F: Ah, don’t be too surprised..
IU: Please give me your support -audience applause- Because I think I’ll gradually become prettier..
F: Because she’ll gradually become prettier in the drama, everyone please look forward to it. You’re pretty enough now though.
IU: I think so too, but that’s because I have heavy makeup on right now kekeke 
F: Your makeup isn’t heavy at all!
IU: Is that so? It’s a lot heavier than Soonshin’s in the drama.
F: I guess your makeup in the drama is really light..
IU: My clothes are really pretty right now too..
F: Soonshin certainly doesn’t wear such clothes.
IU: Yes, not at all.
F: Yes, so please look forward to it.
IU: Please lend me your support.
F: Yes, work hard on your filming too. Well then, the moment is finally here. IU is dressed in such a pretty outfit today. It’s time for the highlight of the fanmeeting… Phototime!!
IU: Woo~ The response seems rather lukewarm though??
-Audience starts cheering more loudly-
F: Indeed, third time’s the charm. The response wasn’t good enough?
IU: There wasn’t much of a response. I’ll… go change my shoes for the phototime..
F: Alright, change your shoes.. and we’ll start the phototime.

Translated by squishy with love via 눈ㅁ눈's kor subs

credit : http://iu-vids.blogspot.com
           http://squishyss.tumblr.com

So I just subbed the duet and uploaded it on my youtube channel. Video originally from akinahana89 and translated by Fidelity, all I did was the subs itself. ^^v I decided to put different font colors when they sing individually. Hope it's okay. For anyone who wants to see my subbed version of the official OST from JJS: click here.
[ENG SUB] IU & Jo Jung Suk Duet - Beautiful Song[Download Subbed Video]

Relates to IU, so posting it here. Translated it. Enjoy. :)

JJS Twitter, August 26th
I was really happy, Soon Shin~~~This is the picture I took with Soon Shin during the last filming!!!
I want to thank, in my own words, from the bottom of my heart, everyone on all sides who have physically and emotionally worried, given and helped, and supported "You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin". [original tweet]

Now that today has come, I've realized little-by-little that it's over!!! I'm thankful to all of the actors, actresses and staff...  Ah, well...  I'm just thankful for everything~~~ kekekekeke^^ [original tweet]
[original jpn source: (1) (2)]

Guest violet9004

hye fellow Uaena XD

she will have her comeback next month so i just go like this
mwahaha.gif

lets support her :x
p.s don't mind my ava and siggy just in JoU fever :))

Annyeong!!!! I completely forgot to post on this thread, omg! I'm actively posting in the YTBLSS thread and sometimes in JoU, I am not good on multitasking lol! but beginning today I will be more visible here, thanks everyone for keeping this IU thread alive :) :x

Annyeong @Edensor, @airbening, @ iu93jjang, @akinahana89, @ayame

Annyeong yeorabon, I came here from the link on the YTBLSS thread, and found those lovely people above having fun here and showing their love for uri IU. Mianhe yeorabon for being very slow ( indicative of my ahjummahness ) and not supporting this thread sooner.  The only reason I am participating on any thread here at Soompi is because of IU, therefore I would like to join you all yeorabon and help to keep this thread moving.

Firstly let me state that I am a FAN and have been since I first saw her singing with Shinee's Key- Love letter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivsKzrFK8VM. She has a quality in her voice that is unique to the Kpop world. I love her voice and the many different genre's she has sung over the years, R&B, Pop, Indie, Trot, she can sing anything.

I enjoyed her in the many variety shows, Heroes being my favourite.  All the Radio shows, Ten Ten club my fav. take a look  

Other shows like 'Kiss and Cry', she could hardly stand let alone ice skate but with her dogged determination she improved so much. Despite her heavy schedule she did this show for Kim Yeun Ah.  Her hosting of Inkigayo, she was the longest ever Host as far as I know,  In fact she was so busy that many of her fans were worried that she wasn't resting and/or eating well. 

I didn't know she could act until I saw her on Dream High, I also loved her 'Guest' appearance on Salamander Guru,

She collaborated with so many other "Artists' performing and recording duets, and as a 'Guest' at their concerts.  She is a fan of BigBang, and sang at Taeyang's concert, she also did a Duet with Seungri on his first Solo Album.  We all remember the famous 'Hug' she got from Taeyang on Inkigayo. ( She frequently said on many occaisons that Taeyang was her ideal man ), I almost forgot that 'Kiss' she gave him on Heroes. kekeke she is a real fangirl

Here's a little clip with both incidents:  

For those of us who are JoU shippers please take heart, JJS and Taeyang,( IU's ideal man ) are very very similar in looks, build, dancing and singing ability,  ( Taeyang is considered the best R&B singer and Dancer in Kpop ),and  in personality ( an extrovert on stage often ripping off his tops to walk around half naked ), he is also noted for his abs, but off the stage he is regarded as the 'mother' figure in BB, he does all the caring, and he is quite shy. And he has never had a girlfriend. 

I loved the fact that IU had her first Solo concerts last year ( Real Fantasy ), I remember waiting eagerly for any tidbits from her concerts, I'm sure all Uaena's were very proud of her.  An amazing accomplishment .

Now 2013 is even better for IU a successful launch as a 'real' actress, her comeback in September - Y I P P E E!, The world is her oyster, and I hope and pray that every oyster will hold a pearl for her.  In my house we are Uaena's, VIPs and Blackjacks.  IU - FIGHTING!

Also in 2013, the possibility of there being a Significant Other for IU is much, much, much more than likely but that's another thread.

This was just a small account of my 'Love Affair' with IU, I simply adore her.  I wont expand upon her wonderful personal qualities because we all know what they are, her beauty shines from within, and most of the time she is not even aware of how beautiful she is. 

Annyonghi kyesayo

mumfu said:

Annyeong @Edensor, @airbening, @ iu93jjang, @akinahana89, @ayame

Annyeong yeorabon, I came here from the link on the YTBLSS thread, and found those lovely people above having fun here and showing their love for uri IU. Mianhe yeorabon for being very slow ( indicative of my ahjummahness ) and not supporting this thread sooner.  The only reason I am participating on any thread here at Soompi is because of IU, therefore I would like to join you all yeorabon and help to keep this thread moving.

Firstly let me state that I am a FAN and have been since I first saw her singing with Shinee's Key- Love letter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivsKzrFK8VM. She has a quality in her voice that is unique to the Kpop world. I love her voice and the many different genre's she has sung over the years, R&B, Pop, Indie, Trot, she can sing anything.

I enjoyed her in the many variety shows, Heroes being my favourite.  All the Radio shows, Ten Ten club my fav. take a look  

Other shows like 'Kiss and Cry', she could hardly stand let alone ice skate but with her dogged determination she improved so much. Despite her heavy schedule she did this show for Kim Yeun Ah.  Her hosting of Inkigayo, she was the longest ever Host as far as I know,  In fact she was so busy that many of her fans were worried that she wasn't resting and/or eating well. 

I didn't know she could act until I saw her on Dream High, I also loved her 'Guest' appearance on Salamander Guru,

She collaborated with so many other "Artists' performing and recording duets, and as a 'Guest' at their concerts.  She is a fan of BigBang, and sang at Taeyang's concert, she also did a Duet with Seungri on his first Solo Album.  We all remember the famous 'Hug' she got from Taeyang on Inkigayo. ( She frequently said on many occaisons that Taeyang was her ideal man ), I almost forgot that 'Kiss' she gave him on Heroes. kekeke she is a real fangirl

Here's a little clip with both incidents:  

For those of us who are JoU shippers please take heart, JJS and Taeyang,( IU's ideal man ) are very very similar in looks, build, dancing and singing ability,  ( Taeyang is considered the best R&B singer and Dancer in Kpop ),and  in personality ( an extrovert on stage often ripping off his tops to walk around half naked ), he is also noted for his abs, but off the stage he is regarded as the 'mother' figure in BB, he does all the caring, and he is quite shy. And he has never had a girlfriend. 

I loved the fact that IU had her first Solo concerts last year ( Real Fantasy ), I remember waiting eagerly for any tidbits from her concerts, I'm sure all Uaena's were very proud of her.  An amazing accomplishment .

Now 2013 is even better for IU a successful launch as a 'real' actress, her comeback in September - Y I P P E E!, The world is her oyster, and I hope and pray that every oyster will hold a pearl for her.  In my house we are Uaena's, VIPs and Blackjacks.  IU - FIGHTING!

Also in 2013, the possibility of there being a Significant Other for IU is much, much, much more than likely but that's another thread.

This was just a small account of my 'Love Affair' with IU, I simply adore her.  I wont expand upon her wonderful personal qualities because we all know what they are, her beauty shines from within, and most of the time she is not even aware of how beautiful she is. 

Annyonghi kyesayo