[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest adikkeluangman

IU greets customers in a maid outfit for “Heroes” restaurant

Photos of singer IU in a cute maid outfit have been warming the hearts of netizens on various internet community boards recently.

The photos were from the November 23rd filming of an SBS “Heroes” episode, at a Kangnam restaurant where the members became waitresses and personally greeted customers.

IU genuinely welcomed her fans and even gave out autographs, as depicted in the pictures. Netizens commented, “How can she be so pretty?” and “You can’t help but love her.”

All profits earned from the meals they sold in their restaurant were donated to charity. The episode of the members’ one-day restaurant stint will be broadcasted on December 5th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/iu-greets-customers-in-a-maid-outfit-for-heroes-restaurant

Choi Kang Hee shows off her youthful appearance alongside IU

A couple of days ago, IU updated her me2day with a photo of herself wearing heavy, femme fatale makeup and hairstyle.

The concept was used in a recent cosmetic brand photo shoot she and Choi Kang Hee worked on together.

Both ladies are shown wearing white wedding dresses with similar make up and hairstyles, giving the impression that they’re siblings. What shocked netizens the most was Choi Kang Hee’s unbelievably youthful appearance, as she manages to cover the 16 year age gap between her and IU.

Netizens commented, “This makes no sense…They look almost like friends,” “Choi Kang Hee looks so young, it’s surprising,” and “IU looks older with makeup like this.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/choi-kang-hee-shows-off-her-youthful-appearance-alongside-iu

Guest adikkeluangman

B2ST, Orange Caramel, IU and more awarded at the ‘11th Korea Visual Arts Festival’

As reported earlier, B2ST, Orange Caramel, and IU were recently awarded the ‘Photogenic Award‘ at the ‘11th Korea Visual Arts Festival’ on December 1st.

Lastly, IU said, “There are so many other pretty singers, so thank you for choosing me. I will work to become a hard working IU.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/b2st-orange-caramel-iu-and-more-awarded-at-the-11th-korea-visual-arts-festival

IU expresses her surprise about the year flying by

Singer IU expressed her surprise over the fact that it was already December.

Writing through her me2day on December 1st, IU reflected, ”It’s December… Am I the only one with goosebumps?… Time really flies by fast TT… This picture is from December last year^^”

A photo was uploaded with IU displaying her youthful charm by puffing up her cheeks and clawing at the camera with her pastel-colored nails.

Netizens commented, “We’re both seniors in high school now, let’s study hard,” “Are you saying there’s really only one month left?,” and “I hope IU never grows old T.T”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/iu-expresses-her-surprise-about-the-year-flying-by

Guest Dreamerx33

Ahhh! I found IU's soompi thread! LD

So excited because of her new music video and mini-album. I absolutely LOVE both.

LOLOL When that parrot talked, I was embarrassed for her. hahah. poor IU ):

Thank you for the download links! :D I hope she wins some awards this time around ;P

Guest adikkeluangman

IU reveals teaser image for her upcoming comeback

Earlier today, IU updated her me2day with a teaser image from her upcoming comeback album.

IU, who was recently awarded the Photogenic Award, is known for being somewhat of a chameleon for her ability to portray a broad range of appealing charms. From youthful and cute to sexy and alluring.

In the teaser photo, IU is seen with smoky eye makeup and long wavy hair radiating mature charisma. She posted, “Here’s an album spoiler~ there is one week left! ^^ Please anticipate!!”

Fans commented, “Where did the cute IU go? There is only a mature IU” “I’ll anticipate.. The picture is pretty” and “I’m so curious, I want to hurry and hear it now~ ^^”

Representatives of IU’s agency, Loen Entertainment, stated, “Her upcoming mini-album, ‘REAL,’ will be produced in two versions including normal and special edition. The special edition is a present from IU for the fans that have been waiting for her all this while. It is filled with hidden sides of IU that fans have been wanting to see. The special edition also includes a variety of special items such as a 40 page special photo book, calendar, and post-its. The edition will be available for pre-order starting December 2nd and will be released on the 9th. Please anticipate her comeback.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/iu-reveals-teaser-image-for-her-upcoming-comeback

She looks pretty with the long hair.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

gif by _ (iu-loveattack.tumblr.com )

tumblrld17llxf3c1qztk1h.gif

tumblrlcyy5kau9k1qd7v5i.gif

tumblrlcyxrykayu1qd7v5i.gif

tumblrld5c4tjqwp1qb7b36.gif

tumblrld5qn92uin1qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5u8g9riw1qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5t5xw6w11qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5w7xryju1qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5xzikmfp1qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5ygw7w7h1qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5rbh5q9c1qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5xf6ruin1qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5snyh9m01qcm8py.gif

tumblrld5u1y15dd1qcm8py.gif

------------

101209 IU@2010 Golden Disk Awards :w00t: she won

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex5wBK7kiJE

101209 IU & Jo Moon Geun - Nagging Live @ Golden Disk Awards [HQ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z--Po5S54hY

pictures :

tumblrld5ow53aln1qfowwc.jpg

tumblrld5oivtwi81qfowwc.jpg

tumblrld5o74nha91qfowwc.jpg

tumblrld5oaozfil1qfowwc.jpg

tumblrld5ol9mjco1qfowwc.jpg

iu's me2day update :

tumblrld636ehq341qfowwc.jpg

tumblrld638pfklq1qfowwc.jpg

cr: luv-iu.tumblr.com

Guest kneekey

Became an instant fan of IU after listening to Good Day. Imho, her REAL album shows how great a singer she is. It's different from all the other albums of other kpop singers. It shows her potential and would definitely buy her album :)

I still can't over how good Good Day is, its sounds so different from the usual kpop songs that I hear these days

I love love her voice, she's a great singer compared to those girlgroups (I know there are some who can sing, not bashing or anything) but she really has a unique voice. Not to mention, her voice is quite cutesy but not in an annoying way. :)

Btw, is she really 165cm tall? She looks 160cm... :blink:

Guest adikkeluangman

IU to have a duet with MBLAQ’s Thunder for comeback+

IU recently teased her fans with a photo from her upcoming comeback album, and now there’s even more excitement to look forward to.

It has been revealed that MBLAQ’s Thunder will rap for a track on IU’s upcoming album titled “Merry Christmas in Advance“. This song is produced by Shinsadong Tiger, and it is a love song with a Christmas atmosphere.

IU had made an appearance on MBC’s ‘Idol Army‘ Season 5 back in February, and her close friendship with Thunder captured the attention of many fans.

The fans have commented, ‘I’m curious about IU’s mature image’, ‘Fancy composer and a fancy rapper’, ‘I’m looking forward to what kind of music IU and Thunder make’, and ‘I hope the song will be a hit‘.

On the other hand, IU’s third mini-album “REAL” will be released on December 9th.

In case you haven’t seen a collaboration between these two old friends before, check one out from 2009: HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/iu-to-have-a-duet-with-mblaqs-thunder-for-comeback

Who is IU’s ideal man?

Singer IU is sweet, bubbly, and super cute to boot, so with all three charms under her belt, the lady is all set to steal boys’ hearts. But what would it take to steal hers? Or rather, who best embodies her ideal man?

The singer recently confessed who her ideal man was on KBS 2TV’s talk show, “Hello.”

The MCs questioned her on her ideal man, to which she shyly replied, “I’m into Yoo Ah In lately. I had a lot of fun watching ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal.’ I like him the best.”

The actor played the role of ‘Moon Jae Shin’ in the hit drama, and captured hearts with his smooth charm and his chivalrous manners, by way of always trying to protect the female protagonist. The actor even managed to create a ‘Geol Oh Obsession’ during amongst fans during the drama’s airing, and it seems as if IU has fallen prey to that obsession as well.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/who-is-ius-ideal-man

IU had famous helpers for her upcoming mini-album, “REAL”

With her comeback drawing closer, it was recently revealed that IU kindly received help from some of the nation’s most famous musicians and producers to arrange her upcoming third mini-album, “REAL“.

What most people can’t wait for is the R&B song with veteran musician Yoon Jong Shin, who was specifically choosen to match with IU’s voice. Kim Hyung Suk, a producer who IU has always said she would like to work with, chose a fun, electronic song for the singer – a genre IU will be tackling for the first time.

The creators of ‘Nagging‘, Lee Min Soo and Kim Lee Na, produced another hit in the making, titled ‘A Good Day‘, while Shin Sa Dong Tiger worked together with IU to create a sweet love song to match December’s Christmas spirit. Lastly, Choi Gab Won, a producer who has been working alongside IU since her debut, helped write delicate lyrics that express IU’s unique sensibility.

“All the composers were happy to participate and produce songs and lyrics for IU’s album. The new mini-album, ‘REAL’, is an album that even IU feels 200% satisfied with. Please look forward to it,” stated IU’s agency.

IU will be officially releasing her 3rd mini-album on December 9th, and she will make an official comeback on music show programs alongside MBLAQ’s Thunder for a duet.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/iu-had-famous-helpers-for-her-upcoming-mini-album-real