[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

LOLLL she was so cute fangirling! I was grinning ear to ear.

Hmm and I'm guessing In Na is in the same company as taeyang? Idk. :P

you are rite~ i checked it out~ Yoo In Na is in YG Entertainment~ no wonder In Na have his number~

hehehe.. me too me too me too.. i was grinning ear to ear.. she is too cute~ hahaha...

her body language is the best~ hahahha..

I cant wait for dis to be subbed~~ kyaaaa~~~ im on a repeat mode~ wahahhaha c",)

lol, IU was totally adorable in Heroes tonight, her reaction made me laugh alot.

I couldn't help but keep on watching the part where she went all "ahhh" and start running and jumping up and down and stuff haha.

Guest joanna_

I know right.. they're so cute :D I love the part where she goes into spasm after the kiss. It's on replay hehe! It seems that everyone was really happy for her. Atmosphere seems better than the last episode (if you get what I mean). Gahhhh can't wait for it to be subbed

Guest rigwarl

i just watched heroes on youtube and saw this girl for the first time.

my first impression was she is such a lovely girl.

i don't really know about her music, but it seems she has talent.

looks like i need to google some more music from her.

Yoo hoo people~ kpopella.com have released the download link for Heroes~

Go and download dem if cant wait to watch it~ hehehhe..

Note: dis is no subbed..

http://www.kpopella.com/2010/100725-heroes/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

c",)

Guest shadydoll

IU IS SO DAM CUTE!

:D

totally love her personality+voice

the part where she kissed taeyang and then walked away all cool then she spazzed was hilarious :lol::w00t:

Guest -reemyyx

SBS Heroes Episode 2 Part 1 Sub

SBS Heroes Episode 2 Part 2 Sub

Rest are in the channel under Girls. ATM there are only 4 parts uploaded so be patient as the uploader should have them all up within 2 days.

IU is so cute when she has the hammer!! <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS <3 /loves forever (x

I just watched this and omg IU was so beyond cute. She just makes me love her more and more.

& her and TY were ADORABLE. They should get married and have cute little singing kids and live happily ever after 8D lmfao. They were both totally blushing during her "audition kiss" LOL. ^^

Guest litt0piggy

20100728_IU-460x460.jpg

We all know IU loves to sing whenever she has the chance on TV or radio shows but I guess she loves to sing everywhere else.

On the 27th, a video of IU singing with a taxicab driver was uploaded online. The two were singing Nagging together, the song she usually sings with 2AM’s Seulong. That taxi driver keeps up.

Her company said that she had no schedule on this day and this incident happened while she was heading to her practice room. The taxi driver does live internet shows in his vehicle and didn’t recognize IU at first.

She was also in the cab with a famous songwriter that has written a lot of her songs, Lee Jong Hun. She is so cute, even in a cab.

credit: allkpop

100727 IU Duet With Taxi Driver

lol our cute dork just took her dorkiness to whole another level haha!!

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

[HQ] Heroes (2010-08-01).avi [800.2 MB]

Nicole (KARA), Gahee (After School), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Jiyeon (T-ara), IU, Seo In Young, Lee Jin, Yoo In Na, Noh Sa Yeon, Shin Bong Sun, Jeong Ga Eun, Hong Soo Ah, Noh Hong Chul, Lee Hwi Jae

Guest songbird86

Does everyone know there's a new IU single out today?

n3ki11.jpg

It's with Yu Seung Ho and it's called Love Request. There's no youtube link but once there is I'll try to put it up.

Guest anann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJHP8vZqJlI

IU - Better in Time(Jul 31, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ae_MrzxOY

IU - 7 Years of Love(Jul 31, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkgwrnElVWM

IU - The Ugly Duckling(Jul 31, 2010)

20100731 K.Will & IU behind the scene cut on The Muzit