[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

23 hours ago, kimlees said:

IU for Binggrae Banana Milk

EZjOvTQU4AEDDnf?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm already addicted with this drink and now, I'll would definitely by more whenever I visit a K-mart (which is everyday lol).

• Like 1

Yaassss:wub:

Gosh...we(uaenas)almost fainting waiting this confirmation :sweatingbullets:

Many of us still overwhelmed because the gravity  after the war in worst start up system which made some uaenas  broken heart (yup the weirdest VOTING we could've witnessed /felt  it!) because can't granted award with our own efforts :tears: however each of Uaenas must be praying hard for Jieuni to win the best actress like we knew Jieuni been nominations 2 year in rows  it's mean She have charisma as winner and her acting skills is on awarded grades, she has  deepest imagination to dig up a character in storyline made alive and real. 

Her character as Jang man wol shown her widened emotions and rages, whoever watching HDL could tell how amusing Jieun unearth  the deepest emotions wich  brought Us laughed, silly and cried along Jang Man wol story .Therefore Baeksang Awards body  seems always  weighed towards  Seniority however  since Lee Jieun is been nominated 2 year in row wish this time the panel judge  could  make a good decision to pick the best junior  B), when it will happen  nevertheless LJE is the best candidate to win the Best actress .

Happy waiting Red carpet Uaenas.

Happy to quench Jieun drought :P

Jieunaa all the best for today awards party.

Good bless U

:heart:

• Like 2