Dbsk's 4th Album Showcase + Kim Jong Eun's Chocolate

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The preview just rocks my day. Hope that their Comeback will totally blow everyone off and make it special to all the fans who waited for them patiently. DBSK Fighting !!

Jaejoong's solo and rapping?!

AHHHH.

I'm getting more excited.

I'm so impressed that Changmin wrote the lyrics for Love In the Ice.

YAY FOR JUNSU with his second composed song <3!

This album is going to own!

Guest system_chaos

Happypie, there are two versions of the album anyway, so both are the official covers.

This is a really good song, IMO even if it isn't SMP.

THIS was the Pop I've been waiting for for such a long time. It's crazy as hell and epic at the same time. When it reaches the scream... I feel... this euphoria. LOL IDK! WTF CRACK.

ooooooo, there's goodies everyday. Totally made my week. The covers are hot! I already pre-ordered my copies along with 4 posters, hahaha. Everyone order your copy! Let's break some records! (but not literally, please don't smash your Dong Bang album when you get it).

Jae raps? wha?? and Minnie wrote the lyrics for Love in the Ice?? talent~~~~ This is gonna be the biggest comeback.

^ edit: [pokes mel] LMFAO.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

the second picture reminds me of one of their japanese songs..the name of which currently has escaped my mind..

Guest peachgirlxo

ahh i cant wait for their album to come out! the pictures are sooo hot ... and the teaser is.. OMGG <333 loveee !

I already pre-ordered my copies along with 4 posters, hahaha

THERES POSTERS !? WHERE!? lol

Guest `tealeaves

I like the first cover better. :S

But overall the song is really nice. personally I think the second part is better, especially junsu's part.

Good song? hot boys? bare bodies? what more could you ask for?

since this part of the forum is usually viewed by variety of people not interested in DBSK,

I think there should be a disclaimer that there is an English version of this song by Sarah Conner, so that theres hopefully no controvesy later on

heres the youtube for those curious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN5K41xVHRA

hmm I was worried about this. Like miimisunshine said, the producer sold the sample of the song to DBSK and Sarah Connor (I don't know the exact time) but I know that DBSK worked on the song since 2007 and they just finished the recording during June this year (correct me if I'm wrong). Unfortunately Sarah Connor released the song before them *sighs* Oh well, I hope this won't affect anything since DBSK has been working hard on this comeback.

I think that DBSK's version is better imo. The dance and the harmony of the song has a lot more power. Plus SM added the bridge of the song with Changmin high scream (the usual just like all of DBSK's main title songs) and I think it adds a unique taste :phew: (I apologize if I sounded bias).

Archived