Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest cutiepie

i think maybe ppl's expectation for the ending was too high. they were looking forward to many sweet scenes between the couple but didn't get it....not until the very end unfortunately.

btw, thanks for uploading the ng with subbed for serene and the others. i'm almost done dl-ing my ep 21/ng :) my morning is just getting started.

o hehe no problem, mine were done when i woke up to watch dal ja :)

i'm happy with the ending, it was more realistic this way..need to watch 21 and 22 together tomm!

ng8 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cb516c

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?fwwowkmwjyn

episode 21 chinese subbed

http://www.sendspace.com/file/atfrv4

viewimage876112bwc7.jpg

source: DC

I read from other board ppl are disappointed with the ending. Somehow, i love the ending, and I love the last drawing whereby both of them holding hand together under one umbrella. They unite as one to face trials, difficulties in life ahead of them. There are so much thoughts in this drama and I am really not good in word.

After 11 weeks of following this drama, i think I can finally get a good night sleep and looking forward to her next drama. Hopefully, it will not be long. :rolleyes:

i really loved the drawing too, so sweet...and i liked how they showed all the previous drawings again

going to miss this drama so much, i'm sure i will be rewatching it though, haha

see.. the ending's great.. it makes us think.. it makes us realize things.. the ending has given us something to talk about.. i believe DJS had given us the answer on what is the essence of being a woman..

i truly admire DJ on going to US.. with all that happened in episode 21 wherein TB told her not to leave.. it is very hard to leave someone you love.. BUT if DJ have not gone to the US, would TB also be able to realize what he really wanted in life?? DJs decision on going to the US, i believe makes DJ and TB both realize their own potentials and dreams.. opportunity only comes once in a lifetime, but True Love always remains...

i'm proud of Chae Rim as well as the other characters.. they put justice on the characters they portrayed on this series.. another JOB WELL down for CR.. argg what am i saying haha!! sorry bout this.. its just that i'm gonna miss this series.. hayy

Guest fashionista

cutiepie, i've just finished watching ep 21 w/chinese sub and found that the chinese summary was a little off.

Guest wandergirl

I read from other board ppl are disappointed with the ending. Somehow, i love the ending, and I love the last drawing whereby both of them holding hand together under one umbrella. They unite as one to face trials, difficulties in life ahead of them. There are so much thoughts in this drama and I am really not good in word.

Really like what you said. The drama might have ended, but it's only the real beginning for DJ and TB's relationship. I liked the ending because they were both happy, fulfilled. Now they are ready, like you said, to face the world TOGETHER. That's what matters.

Guest cutiepie

cutiepie, i've just finished watching ep 21 w/chinese sub and found that the chinese summary was a little off.

o just a little off, maybe i'll try to watch ep21 today then :) as always thanks for all the pics! serene too! :D

''봉달희 목걸이' vs '달자 목걸이' 여성팬 시선고정

2007031517002322708ca91ge1.jpg

article here: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16060797.html

final ep first 24 minutes only

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sy8xwq

TNS Ratings for last ep

Korea

#1. Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 29.3

#6. Dal Ja's Spring 18.4

Seoul

#1. Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 30.1

#6. Dal Ja's Spring 17.9

Now the wait for another drama from CR. I have not watched the entire DJS yet and will do when English sub is releassed . Just so happy when CR gets more fans as the result of her yet another subperb performance .

i feel a bit lost after finished the last two eps (21 & 22 with no sub), bcz i am so addicted to this drama, to CR's acting.

i like LMK in DJS compared to RRLY.

i will see it again with the chinese sub, eps 21 (thanks to cutiepie) and look forward to seeing eps 22 too, ty cutiepie in advance.

now i am waiting to see CR's next project and see you all again in this thread.

Now the wait for another drama from CR. I have not watched the entire DJS yet and will do when English sub is releassed . Just so happy when CR gets more fans as the result of her yet another subperb performance .

hehe where on the same stage.. i'm also waiting for the english sub to be released.. at least 19 - 22.. i've already downloaded episodes 1-16 but i still have to wait for the rest before entirely watching it.. hope the new agency of CR will be able to book her more projects in that way we'll be able to see her again.. OH her birthday's near haha.. though she'll be older, her face features hasn't change much.. she still looks young and lovable..

CR can really cry.. i wonder how she does that haha.. and those eyes.. aweee i really love her eyes.. some actress when you see their eyes when they're acting, you cannot feel the "real" emotion of what they are portraying.. but with CR, it's like she's really hurt or sad or happy.. her acting is really superb.. oh thanks for the pictures shanmei and for the collage cutiepie.. i'll try to compile some scenes from the series and make an MV again, but i'll have to wait for episodes 19 -22.. if i may ask what scene on DJS do you like most?? in what episode?? thanks..

Oh My God! I LOVE the ending!! :lol: My wish had come true...DJ did not forsake her US training juz to be with TB even after he asked her not to go...that's a remarkably brave step for the scriptwriter to take cos' as Nat mentioned the girl usually stay after the guy asked :huh: Kudos to the production team! My, I knew there'll be lots of controversy, as society always deemed a woman's first priority should be family - marriage & children...but for me, I'm always for a woman pursing her dreams & ambitions, not b'cos I'm a feminist, but b'cos life is short...we should make good of every opportunity to find fulfilment & happiness in life! besides, the 2 years could serve as a test for their love, true love should be able to withstand time as proven by our DJ & TB :wub: A couple should respect each other's wishes & give each other space for developments. Though DJ is a die-hard romantic but she's basically a very capable & successful woman who'd always been very proud of her achievements in her career. Opportunity only knocks once at everyone's door, she may not have another such great opportunity again. Actually in real life there'd always been this argument of whether a woman should give up her career, no matter how promising, for her family...all I can say is - to each his own as long as we're happy with our choice. There's no right or wrong, it's our life, we don't have to bother about what other people think. Medical science has improved lots since our mothers' time, so I don't really foresee any problem with a woman having children at an older age if proper care is taken...Oh, why am I blaberring about children? :rolleyes: What I actually wanted to say is WOMEN should be able to pursue their dreams too, to achieve success in their careers if that's their goal to find fulfilment in life! Romance may not last forever but our knowledge & achievements will be with us for life :D ehhhh..please don't throw rotten eggs at me, those who don't agree, these are juz my 2cents worth :sweatingbullets: Last but not least, Thank you cutiepie for the ss link of chinese subbed NG8 & ep21, thanks Nat too for the HQ panels...they're beautiful & thanks shanmei for the pics esp the close up of CR's emotional crying scene...Ooooh CR really cries beautifully :lol: thanks to llyregs 17 for those mvs, haven't got time to watch them yet, I'll watch them as soon as I can :) Arrrggghhhh..now I'm going to miss CR again...praying hard she won't take long to come out with another project. I'll definitely be re-watching DJS all over again...to laugh & cry again with our dear DJ ;)

Edit: oooohhhh, I love the last kissing scene :rolleyes: Thank you, Nat :wub:

Guest fashionista

Oh My God! I LOVE the ending!! :lol: My wish had come true...DJ did not forsake her US training juz to be with TB even after he asked her not to go...that's a remarkably brave step for the scriptwriter to take cos' as Nat mentioned the girl usually stay after the guy asked :huh: Kudos to the production team! My, I knew there'll be lots of controversy, as society always deemed a woman's first priority should be family - marriage & children...but for me, I'm always for a woman pursing her dreams & ambitions, not b'cos I'm a feminist, but b'cos life is short...we should make good of every opportunity to find fulfilment & happiness in life! besides, the 2 years could serve as a test for their love, true love should be able to withstand time as proven by our DJ & TB :wub: A couple should respect each other's wishes & give each other space for developments. Though DJ is a die-hard romantic but she's basically a very capable & successful woman who'd always been very proud of her achievements in her career. Opportunity only knocks once at everyone's door, she may not have another such great opportunity again. Actually in real life there'd always been this argument of whether a woman should give up her career, no matter how promising, for her family...all I can say is - to each his own as long as we're happy with our choice. There's no right or wrong, it's our life, we don't have to bother about what other people think. Medical science has improved lots since our mothers' time, so I don't really foresee any problem with a woman having children at an older age if proper care is taken...Oh, why am I blaberring about children? :rolleyes: What I actually wanted to say is WOMEN should be able to pursue their dreams too, to achieve success in their careers if that's their goal to find fulfilment in life! Romance may not last forever but our knowledge & achievements will be with us for life :D ehhhh..please don't throw rotten eggs at me, those who don't agree, these are juz my 2cents worth :sweatingbullets: Last but not least, Thank you cutiepie for the ss link of chinese subbed NG8 & ep21, thanks Nat too for the HQ panels...they're beautiful & thanks shanmei for the pics esp the close up of CR's emotional crying scene...Ooooh CR really cries beautifully :lol: Ahhhh..now I'm going to miss CR again...praying hard she won't take long to come out with another project. I'll definitely be re-watching DJS all over again...to laugh & cry again with our dear DJ ;)

Edit: oooohhhh, I love the last kissing scene :rolleyes: Thank you, Nat :wub:

you're welcome serene! there are now a total of 24 HQ panels. the panels got better with each episode. i'm gonna find a way to put them all in one book. :)

i'm glad DJ seize the opportunity that was given to her to go abroad too. they both needed to pursue their own dreams. loving each other does not mean they should give up their own respective life. when they're both happy as individuals, their relationship can only get stronger.

61970597a8bdc46c54fb966ea1.jpg