Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest fashionista

18cc3.jpg

18io9.jpg

18cbg7.jpg

18dkq4.jpg

18exo9.jpg

the ex annoys me too! esp when she was in the car, looking at DalJa and TaeBong... she even followed DalJa at work.. and invite her to eat... just to richard simmons DalJa.. arg!

i get so annoy just looking at the caps. just imagine how richard simmons i'd be when i watch it.

Guest ovette

yah, the way the ex clings to TaeBong, knowing that DalJa is watching! there's something different in the way she looks at DalJa, like she's planning something evil

now im missing KiJeong's ex.... im liking her better loL!

Guest fashionista

yah, the way the ex clings to TaeBong, knowing that DalJa is watching! there's something different in the way she looks at DalJa, like she's planning something evil

now im missing KiJeong's ex.... im liking her better loL!

at least KJ's ex was out in the open about her motives whereas this chick is more devious in that her ulterior motives are unknown to TB. at least, he seems clueless about it.

untitled2mo7.jpg

source: daum

Guest cutiepie

o gosh i don't want to watch today's episode after reading your guys' comments, i better not get too spoiled going to dal ja thread, i might not want to watch it :(

Guest fashionista

o gosh i don't want to watch today's episode after reading your guys' comments, i better not get too spoiled going to dal ja thread, i might not want to watch it :(

yeah, i'm put off by ep 18 too. the ratings drop for this episode as well as for ep 17. i don't know if it's the shift in storyline from comedy to more drama or what but the ratings isn't what it was last week. 16 point something for ep 17 (which was probably due to the change in a later time slot) and 17 something for ep 18. i also heard that ep 18 focus more on TB. maybe the ex scared away the audience? j/k.

Guest ovette

yah it dropped to 16%.. but it's still ranked 6th. i think so too... :( it's sad that the ratings drop when it's almost gonna end!

fashionista, for ur last cap...u want to slap her silly?!

with that smirk look! hah! i'll slap her too! :angry:

:lol: can u imagine how red her face would be if we both slap her silly? it'll be redder than the red dress DJ had on.

:lol: you guys are cute...hey, yeah! make me three!!! & I wanna sock her eyes out too :fury: Gosh, I'm getting violent :rolleyes:

Yuck!....reading your comments....urrrgh, I'm not sure I'll be wanting to watch ep18...I'm afraid I'll cry when I see CR sad or cry as I usually do. Seeing DJ's hurt is hurting me too :tears: Nat, that pic you posted in black & white...DJ looks so sad & forlorn :( I wanna hug & comfort her & it makes me want to punch TB too till he he sees stars :tongue2: (sorry if any TB fans here, I'm first & foremost a CR/DJ rooter, I juz can't tolerate seeing her being bullied or snubbed ) ahhhh.....KJ to the rescue? hah! I'm beginning to like him :rolleyes::lol:(though I'm not rooting for him, only hoping he'll be good friends with DJ, juz like SD) cos' he'd been trying very hard to win DJ & though he knows he's losing, he's still not giving up as in ep16, he's still concerned about DJ when he learned she's on sick leave :w00t: & that TB... he seems to be enjoying himself in the company of his ex till he saw KJ & DJ together, then that sulky look! Heck! that was when I felt I want to sock him in the face! :crazy: What a selfish man :angry: (geez, I get all worked up juz by looking at the pics, don't know what I'll feel when I watched the show :rolleyes: hope I don't smash my pc :lol: ) Yup, an AAE sequel....if only JDG & CR were to be in a drama together again (not necessarily an AAE sequel)....ahhhhhh, I'll be on cloud 9 :P

Thank you, cutiepie for your upload link :)

Guest fashionista

Yuck!....reading your comments....urrrgh, I'm not sure I'll be wanting to watch ep18...I'm afraid I'll cry when I see CR sad or cry as I usually do. Seeing DJ's hurt is hurting me too :tears: Nat, that pic you posted in black & white...DJ looks so sad & forlorn :( I wanna hug & comfort her & it makes me want to punch TB too till he he sees stars :tongue2: (sorry if any TB fans here, I'm first & foremost a CR/DJ rooter, I juz can't tolerate seeing her being bullied or snubbed ) ahhhh.....KJ to the rescue? hah! I'm beginning to like him :rolleyes::lol:(though I'm not rooting for him, only hoping he'll be good friends with DJ, juz like SD) cos' he'd been trying very hard to win DJ & though he knows he's losing, he's still not giving up as in ep16, he's still concerned about DJ when he learned she's on sick leave :w00t: & that TB... he seems to be enjoying himself in the company of his ex till he saw KJ & DJ together, then that sulky look! Heck! that was when I felt I want to sock him in the face! :crazy: What a selfish man :angry: (geez, I get all worked up juz by looking at the pics, don't know what I'll feel when I watched the show :rolleyes: hope I don't smash my pc :lol: ) Yup, an AAE sequel....if only JDG & CR were to be in a drama together again (not necessarily an AAE sequel)....ahhhhhh, I'll be on cloud 9 :P

Thank you, cutiepie for your upload link :)

yeah, when i saw the pic of KJ coming to DJ's rescue, i was happy. i'm glad someone saw to it that she isn't all by herself at the party :) u r definitely not alone in feeling the way u do, serene. :) we're quite protective of our DJ...

37982648tn1.jpg

copyge1.jpg

source: dc

uh about ratings...nationwide, TNS Media had EP 17 as 16.9% (remem, the soccer match prelim for the 2008 Olympics took some of the ratings away, that's why Bong Dal Hee's ratings stayed the same to last week for their Wed ep), and ratings for EP 18 rose up close to 2%, to reach 18.2%

I think articles released mentioned, that the appearance of the ex-gf helped boost ratings??

Guest fashionista

TNS Ep 18

korea: 18.2 (+1.3) (#7)

seoul: 18.1 (+1.3) (#7)

AGB Ep 18

korea: 17.8 (+1.2) (#7)

seoul: 19.0 (+2.3) (#6)

the highest ratings DJS got:

TNS:

Ep 12 Korea 19.8 Seoul 19.3

AGB:

Ep 14 Korea 19.9 Seoul 21.4

the appearance of the ex didn't help much, if at all. i think even if she didn't appear, DJS will do just fine. the ratings doesn't really seem to change much. it fluctuates within the same range.

edit: credeisca brought up something at DJ thread and she has a very good point. after thinking about it, i also don't think TB will lose his short term memory. it might just be like what happened to his character in RRLY. who knows...we can sit here and guess all we want but so far, the writer(s) have been pretty good at confusing me when it comes to guessing what his next episode would be like. :lol:

Guest fashionista

but if you noticed, for last week's DJ's ratings, there was a downward trend, this week, it was an upward trend...last week's b/w the Wed/Thurs ep there wasn't much of a % ratings change as compared to this week.

yeah, but to me, if she really made a difference, it should be really obvious. not a minute % change....but bigger. i'm talking 3 - 4%. :)

Guest ovette

the ratings are actually stable.. playing at numbers from 16-18.... i just hope that towards the end. the ratings would eventually exceed 20.. what we've all been waiting for

but what if the appearance of the ex-gf actually helped stabilize the ratings for this week? Because after last week's episodes, I had a feeling ratings were going to lower again (as what happened w/ the Wed ep). Bong Dal Hee's Wed ep managed to stay the same as ratings for the Thurs ep from the week before, but not so for DJ; the soccer match didn't seem to affect BDH's Wed airing, so the chance of it affecting DJ's should be the same.

I do agree that the ratings for DJS is consistent though. Hope to see upward trends with the final episodes!

Guest fashionista

the ratings are actually stable.. playing at numbers from 16-18.... i just hope that towards the end. the ratings would eventually exceed 20.. what we've all been waiting for

me too. i hope it'll exceed 20. regardless of whether or not it'll get to there, i'm glad it exceeded my expectation. can't wait til CR's next project after this ends.