Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Chearim's birthday is coming soon, right. Are we doing anything for her. Please count me in if you guys have any idea.

BTW, thanks for all the hard work done in this thread. :rolleyes: I really miss DJS. KBS World in Singapore currently showing at esp 12 (if not mistaken), then I at least have something to look forward to.If not, really dont know what to pass time for wednesday & thursday and could keep me for another few weeks before it end.

Bt then, hopefully, we can hear good news from her. <_<

Guest fashionista

touching scenes from ep 39 & 40 of kangxi. CR was great...i hope after a "short" rest, she'll be back with another k-drama.

pcpdownloadnr0.jpg

img311oi1.jpg

img321lx3.jpg

img331oh0.jpg

img371pv6.jpg

img361cc4.jpg

img351ph6.jpg

img341qx1.jpg

img381iw5.jpg

img391yn9.jpg

img3a1wf8.jpg

img3b1dc9.jpg

img4c1dd4.jpg

img4d1hg4.jpg

img4e1nz8.jpg

img4f1jy1.jpg

img501qg6.jpg

img5b1lj0.jpg

img5c1hg1.jpg

img5d1zp6.jpg

img641vs5.jpg

img651la4.jpg

credits Geae/lovechaelim

Off topic: cutiepie, HM is okay. it's like a comic book character come to life....LDH's character is really like YR in MG. nothing new except this time, she's even more over the top...sometime, her facial expressions is too exaggerated. i'm not sure if it's required or what...anyways, it's still fun to watch at the moment...my sis n i had a good laugh last nite. :) i'll be checking out HIT later on today.

oh thanks fashionista for the pics.. btw, how many episodes are there in kangxi?? have you watched it already?? hope it's not too draggy like that of YMHJ... im also looking forward for her upcoming k-drama.. hope she'll have more soon.. :)

Guest fashionista

oh thanks fashionista for the pics.. btw, how many episodes are there in kangxi?? have you watched it already?? hope it's not too draggy like that of YMHJ... im also looking forward for her upcoming k-drama.. hope she'll have more soon.. :)

oh, it's long....typical chinese drama. they just don't know when to end...42 episodes in total. CR's role in the drama is more of a "special guest star". they scattered her scenes throughout the drama to keep the audience watching. i bought the dvd set but have yet to watch it...i'm not planning to either. :lol: i just watched the clips of CR's parts that cutiepie had cut for us back when the drama first came out. i'm not thrill about the casts and since CR's not in it much, i skipped it. her other three chinese dramas are also lengthy but good so i put up with it. as u can see, i'm not a fan of long dramas...no patient for them...too draggy.

as for the clip containing the after party that credeisca posted at her clubbox, so far, no one has been able to successful dl it. cutiepie, could u try to see if u can access it? thx!

oh, it's long....typical chinese drama. they just don't know when to end...42 episodes in total. CR's role in the drama is more of a "special guest star". they scattered her scenes throughout the drama to keep the audience watching. i bought the dvd set but have yet to watch it...i'm not planning to either. :lol: i just watched the clips of CR's parts that cutiepie had cut for us back when the drama first came out. i'm not thrill about the casts and since CR's not in it much, i skipped it. her other three chinese dramas are also lengthy but good so i put up with it. as u can see, i'm not a fan of long dramas...no patient for them...too draggy.

as for the clip containing the after party that credeisca posted at her clubbox, so far, no one has been able to successful dl it. cutiepie, could u try to see if u can access it? thx!

oic.. 42 episodes?? too long LoL.. even the Warriors of the Yang Clan, i only watched the part where CR's in it hahaha..

btw, i just compiled the Parodies in DJS but then have to cut them in 2 parts :sweatingbullets: and i wasn't able to put the parody in episode 4 (the snow white/cinderella parody).. somethings wrong with the video i downloaded.. here's the vid..

DJS - parody 1

DJS - parody 2

Guest cutiepie

Hello, this is my first time to post a reply here, after viewing 10 pages of this thread, gotta say that it's amazing how u guys have done, gr8 job! ^^

BTW, some Korean fans on DJ's DC asking me a question about the Chinese costume drama, Princess ShengPing, played by CR. They would like to know that is there a English subbed version available? Since I am not pretty sure about it, really need your help here, thanks for the kind reply in advance.

hi dejavu! welcome to the thread, please drop by often :D yep like nat has said there are no english subs for princess shengping, last year a group had interest in fansubbing it but i guess it didn't fall through

I'm definitely going to rewatch DJS again & this time without the 1week suspense in between :lol:

edit: I've added...but would u mind to check whether it's correctly done as I'm not too sure :blush: Thanks

yep yep, thanks serene! hehe you rewatching it too :)

Off topic: cutiepie, HM is okay. it's like a comic book character come to life....LDH's character is really like YR in MG. nothing new except this time, she's even more over the top...sometime, her facial expressions is too exaggerated. i'm not sure if it's required or what...anyways, it's still fun to watch at the moment...my sis n i had a good laugh last nite. :) i'll be checking out HIT later on today.

o really, thanks nat, i'll wait a bit before i watch it then, lol

yeah it's downloading but it keeps downloading and resuming, i've got 2mb downloaded so far

in the clips section, they have the clip, people can watch it there first before i finish dlng from creidesca's cb

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/view/clip/clip.html

Guest lotteworld

actually she's 27.. she's gonna turn 28 this march 28.. lol

omg, she doesn't looks like she is turning 28!! She still looks so young - (maybe it is affected by her eyes; which made her looks so cute for a going-to-be 28 years old... ...^^) Aside; whereas for LeeMinKi, ...he doesn't looks like he is born in 1985... because the way he acts is sooooo mature...~*

Anyway, only a few days left ..... > CR's Bday <!!

Just sharing.. anyway i love this pic of CR ^_^

57335866ut1.jpg

Me too! I love this pics! I really wanted to get one of those hat too!! Oohhhh CR looks soooo cute and chubbieee~*

Guest fashionista

hi dejavu! welcome to the thread, please drop by often :D yep like nat has said there are no english subs for princess shengping, last year a group had interest in fansubbing it but i guess it didn't fall through

yep yep, thanks serene! hehe you rewatching it too :)

o really, thanks nat, i'll wait a bit before i watch it then, lol

yeah it's downloading but it keeps downloading and resuming, i've got 2mb downloaded so far

in the clips section, they have the clip, people can watch it there first before i finish dlng from creidesca's cb

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/view/clip/clip.html

ok. thanks. i'll go check out the clip section now. i hope you'll be able to finish. so many ppl are stuck at 27%.

here's a video clip of the cast of kangxi celebrating CR's bday. i have not been able to dl it...see if u can try it.

mms://media2.eastday.com/dianbo/news/ylxw/2007/03/ylxw0317-3.wmv

Guest cutiepie

ok. thanks. i'll go check out the clip section now. i hope you'll be able to finish. so many ppl are stuck at 27%.

here's a video clip of the cast of kangxi celebrating CR's bday. i have not been able to dl it...see if u can try it.

mms://media2.eastday.com/dianbo/news/ylxw/2007/03/ylxw0317-3.wmv

yeah i'm stuck at 66% but it's not moving at all :(

change the link to this, it works, downloading :) thanks for the link!

rtsp://media2.eastday.com/dianbo/news/ylxw/2007/03/ylxw0317-3.wmv

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m19n5o

ah it was nice watching this clip, her character was so sad all the time in the drama

Guest fashionista

yeah i'm stuck at 66% but it's not moving at all :(

change the link to this, it works, downloading :) thanks for the link!

rtsp://media2.eastday.com/dianbo/news/ylxw/2007/03/ylxw0317-3.wmv

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m19n5o

ah it was nice watching this clip, her character was so sad all the time in the drama

ah, thanks! i totally forgot about changing the link....also forgot to mention that CR comes out around the 3 minute mark.

btw, here are pics of hjs....he doesn't age very well. he's suppose to come back in sbs's angel. for those not familiar with hjs, he co-starred with CR in AAE/Four Sisters.

20070320184317270101mg1.jpg

20070320184317270102ha7.jpg

source: dc

Guest cutiepie

ah, thanks! i totally forgot about changing the link....also forgot to mention that CR comes out around the 3 minute mark.

btw, here are pics of hjs....he doesn't age very well. he's suppose to come back in sbs's angel. for those not familiar with hjs, he co-starred with CR in AAE/Four Sisters.

:o

Star Magazine 3-20-07

Dal Ja's Spring segment cut LQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

thanks creidesca!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8354/strmgzlne32007dijssprlnan0.jpg' alt='strmgzlne32007dijssprlnan0.jpg'>strmgzlne32007dijssprlnki7.jpg

ss link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8sdk39

mu link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RYWSGL6A

Guest naomz

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2298/20...17270101mg1.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img116.imageshack.us/img116/1120/20070320184317270102ha7.jpg

source: dc

gosh is that really hjs?! i can't believe that's him! he looks awful in the 2nd pic! yeah heard about his upcoming drama. argh hope he gain some weight.

btw, all about eve is being shown here in the phils again and my mum is watching it again! she so loved the drama! i actually have a copy of it but my mum doesn't like to read the subs as for her it is so bothersome! lol! she loves chae and jdg together! aae is one of my all time favorites! whenever i feel sad or depressed, i'd watch cr and jdg's sweet moments. it gives me hope!

oh wait! isn't there a news about her doing a new kdrama? i hope she focuses on kdrama again as i really missed her doing kdramas! and dalja's success is enough proof that chae is still loved by many!

Guest fashionista

the second pic is a little frightening, he looks sick :o

thanks creidesca!!

strmgzlne32007dijssprlnan0.jpgstrmgzlne32007dijssprlnki7.jpg

ss link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8sdk39

mu link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RYWSGL6A

yup. that's hjs alright. he does look scary.....

thanks for the upload. if only we have the HQ one....i shouldn't be too greedy, huh? :lol:

looks like CR cut her hair again. that was the first thing the actress who played TB's mom noticed. it would've looked better had she comb her hair to the side instead of in the middle....

is that HJS?!! gosh, he looks...err...malnourish?!! :sweatingbullets::lol:

he aged so much since i last saw him in AAE/4 Sisters...

hmm, unlike SSH who still looks hot even after a 2 yrs absent... ;)

btw, i'm rewatching LOTAS now, and i'm crazy over the Alec/CR colab.

the chemistry is fantastic, on screen & off, lots of lovey dovey scenes...

so much so that i even dream of them being together... :rolleyes::lol:

tho LOTAS doesn't sit well with lots of ppl due to the slow pace...

i still watch it for Alec/CR....

Guest amane~matsuo

gosh is that really hjs?! i can't believe that's him! he looks awful in the 2nd pic! yeah heard about his upcoming drama. argh hope he gain some weight.

^

^

WORD!! he looks ANOREXIC!! I liked him in AAE, but actually I pity his character there but really, he was a great actor but now,, well he really looks anorexic... there must be something wrong tho :unsure:

btw, all about eve is being shown here in the phils again and my mum is watching it again! she so loved the drama! i actually have a copy of it but my mum doesn't like to read the subs as for her it is so bothersome! lol! she loves chae and jdg together! aae is one of my all time favorites! whenever i feel sad or depressed, i'd watch cr and jdg's sweet moments. it gives me hope!

oh wait! isn't there a news about her doing a new kdrama? i hope she focuses on kdrama again as i really missed her doing kdramas! and dalja's success is enough proof that chae is still loved by many!

LOL,, so you are from phils. too,, haahaa~ same here ^-^ me and my sister is rewatching it all over again and i`m thinking of getting a dvd set soon coz i wanna watch it un-dubbed~~ it`s the second time around too, watching AAE but def. i cant get enough of it [:

I think CR is really a great actress, i hope she'd have more projects soon *crosses fingers*

and her birthday is coming up! Wow ^_^