Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest ovette

as always.. CR has been this good actress!! i cried so much at the end.. coz you can see she's sooo much in pain. i just hope she overcomes her fear.. and that finally TaeBong takes the lead.. like what he does before.

cant believe only a week left. i can still remember the time i was putting up the thread and was so excited on CR's new drama.. now it's coming to an end! *sigh*

Guest jaggajee+

yes dal ja feel down on ep.20 but i understand her , if i am in situation as her , i think i will decided same as her too , giving up ..... everyone around here make her "tire"...poor dal ja's :tears::tears::tears:

Guest fashionista

yes dal ja feel down on ep.20 but i understand her , if i am in situation as her , i think i will decided same as her too , giving up ..... everyone around here make her "tire"...poor dal ja's :tears::tears::tears:

same here. i would've done the same. continuing feeling tire, stress and unsure about where the relationship was going or starting over again...alone. she have done all she could. it's TB's turn to be a man.

Guest ovette

there are so many climaxes in the drama.. but definitely this is the most turning point of them all..

never felt so affected in a drama since all about eve lol

Guest fashionista

does anyone have the HQ panel of ep 19? not the end but the start? or the end of ep18?

thanks!

this one?

c19ro6.jpg

Guest ovette

thanks so much for the panel! that was fast!

oh yah i read something about the 7th NG? there is a 7th NG? i though there was none shown last sunday?

and also another panel! sorry!

the wedding dress panel :) lol

Guest fashionista

thanks so much for the panel! that was fast!

oh yah i read something about the 7th NG? there is a 7th NG? i though there was none shown last sunday?

and also another panel! sorry!

the wedding dress panel :) lol

that's the one i'm looking for too. when i find it, i'll post it. i'm gonna put all of the panels into a scrapbook :)

the 7th NG is actually the most recent yunyega ent news clip. it was subbed and put up as the 7th NG when it's really not.

everyone's hoping for an NG or making clip of the kissing scenes.

Guest ovette

ohhh thanksfor clarifying!

me too! im collecting the panels lol :)

and i dont quite like the one they put on the HP, because some parts are cut, and the dalja logo in the middle

is so big

Guest fashionista

ohhh thanksfor clarifying!

me too! im collecting the panels lol :)

and i dont quite like the one they put on the HP, because some parts are cut, and the dalja logo in the middle

is so big

yeah, i like them to be clean...without logos. i wish they'd put up new wallpapers on the HP.

Guest cutiepie

that's smart of u to put off. i've already watched 18/19, but will hold off on 20 though. Dj is giving up. she's too tire. just imagine being in the middle and everyone around is telling u this and that. her mom wants her to tell tb to get marry. his mom tells her not to rush him and let him focus on his career. his ex is taunting her with crap. the problem with her work place just added to the stress. i totally feel for her. when she utter the words "i'm tire". u can tell she really is. kudos to CR for being so convincing!

i'm sure they'll give us a happy ending.

ahhhhh i'm not going to watch 20 for sure until next week..guess the writers had to add drama since there are still two episodes left, but i hope they get back together right away in 21, 22 can be their wedding, haha...anyways will be looking forward to a happy ending for all the couples, so sad it's ending next week :(

Guest fashionista

ahhhhh i'm not going to watch 20 for sure until next week..guess the writers had to add drama since there are still two episodes left, but i hope they get back together right away in 21, 22 can be their wedding, haha...anyways will be looking forward to a happy ending for all the couples, so sad it's ending next week :(

yeah.....drama. it's driving viewers crazy...now that 4 episodes have passed, it's safe to say that the ex of his didn't do diddily squat to add to the ratings. it's still within the range it's always been...actually dropped from last week. she has more scenes in this week's episodes than last week so the ratings should've increase. :mellow: oh well, 2 more episodes to go and we'll have to wait to hear CR's next project---whenever that's gonna be.

they should be back together in 21. at least, i hope they will. i'd be disappointed in TB if he were to let DJ walk away. i don't want a last minute reunion.

KBS-LA will start broadcasting DJS on March 14 at 9:40pm.

LA residents can check their local KBS station for the exact channel. mine happens to be 44.

HQ pic of ending panel for ep 20

c21wa9.jpg

KBS in our area is channel 32

trully appreciated to - fashionista, cutiepie and ovette for all collages, summary and ep. uploaded for all fans in this thread.

it is sad to see this drama going to be ended next week.

I already repeated watching ep 1 - 19 and CR is always standing no. 1 on my list, she is a great actess.

once again, thank you

Guest fashionista

KBS in our area is channel 32

trully appreciated to - fashionista, cutiepie and ovette for all collages, summary and ep. uploaded for all fans in this thread.

it is sad to see this drama going to be ended next week.

I already repeated watching ep 1 - 19 and CR is always standing no. 1 on my list, she is a great actess.

once again, thank you

i was watching the hwan jini special last nite wondering why DJS wasn't even shown yet while MBC had already shown Goong S. it wasn't until the end of the special that they show a preview of DJS and the broadcast date. i haven't been watching KBS-LA so i've been out of the loop until last nite. as for repeating DJS, i've done it with ep 1 - 17 only. i prefer the happier scenes :)

i was watching the hwan jini special last nite wondering why DJS wasn't even shown yet while MBC had already shown Goong S. it wasn't until the end of the special that they show a preview of DJS and the broadcast date. i haven't been watching KBS-LA so i've been out of the loop until last nite. as for repeating DJS, i've done it with ep 1 - 17 only. i prefer the happier scenes :)

I watche hwan jini special last nite too, I look forward to seeing Song Hye Kyo in the movie of hwan jini and also 200lbs beauty.

LAX shows DJS preview last week, i am very excited because I wish more people to see the drama and enjoy CR's acting and not just our CR lovers, do u agree with me.

Guest fashionista

I watche hwan jini special last nite too, I look forward to seeing Song Hye Kyo in the movie of hwan jini and also 200lbs beauty.

LAX shows DJS preview last week, i am very excited because I wish more people to see the drama and enjoy CR's acting and not just our CR lovers, do u agree with me.

yeah, it would be awesome if more ppl get to see CR's works. they'd be just as mesmerize as we are :lol:

they showed the preview last week? i didn't even check.

owowwww. i didnt knwo she was the girl in 4 sisters. as i was watching dalja's spring i was like she looks oddly familiar and now i know why... thehe. but she looked so much older in 4 sisters....

im starting to reallly like her thouggh.

Guest fashionista

owowwww. i didnt knwo she was the girl in 4 sisters. as i was watching dalja's spring i was like she looks oddly familiar and now i know why... thehe. but she looked so much older in 4 sisters....

im starting to reallly like her thouggh.

she has to look the part....she was playing a doctor. u can't look too young. if u do, who's gonna buy that u r a doctor? unless u r playing doogie howser. if u check out her other dramas, you'll see what i mean about CR always looking the part that she plays.

princess shengping

warriors of the yang clan

love at the aegean sea

oh pil seung, bong soon young

above the green fields

dating now

four sisters (you've already seen this)

all about eve

cheers for the women

i'm still loving you

shy lover

etc.

cutiepie, thanx for uploading the making #11. i was checking the kbs link yesterday to see if it was working and it wasn't. i'm glad it does this morning.

here are more caps of the making #11. the quality isn't good cuz it's from the 700k clip....not from a HQ avi file. it's the best i can do at the moment :)

18266775nc3.jpg

29044089oe1.jpg

57056125gh6.jpg

94666779oj4.jpg

59058346or6.jpg

21oz4.jpg

43002634pj4.jpg

56349537od3.jpg

10786521na5.jpg

90059134hi7.jpg

10qd1.jpg

11os0.jpg