[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest thowysg1

read that Lee Je Hoon actually turned down the lead role for Kings2Heart when it was offered so hoping that maybe he was promised bigger role in FK & that's why he took it...

didn't like that he tricked gayoung into that foursome dinner...but then again, he redeemed himself by all those gushing acts after..like seeing both girls being all enthused and on top of their game at work...PD, please show us more of that instead of pining, weak women...think this coupling work..talent/connection...gayong/jaehyuk & YG/anna..that's just my take... :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, this show really makes you mad.

i was smiling when jae hyuk and ga young were making dinner. so sweet...

but then the doorbell rings and I can only dread who is behind that door.

and why is ga young still wearing that dress? no offense it looks soooo ugly. looks like it got cut out from a nurses outfit :crazy:

Guest funnybear1

Fashion King ending spoiler from the korean site

spoiler

young girl and yuri gets married

gayoung becomes the new yuri to the rich guy and rich guy finds a new ga young

Fashion King ending spoiler from the korean site

spoiler

young girl and yuri gets married

gayoung becomes the new yuri to the rich guy and rich guy finds a new ga young

Pffff hahhahahaah This is the most absurd spoiler. How do they know this btw? I think its just some fans who make fun with the plot. I wouldnt take it serious if I were u ;)

Guest funnybear1

Pffff hahhahahaah This is the most absurd spoiler. How do they know this btw? I think its just some fans who make fun with the plot. I wouldnt take it serious if I were u ;)

apparently the guy that posted the spoiler is a intern that works with the production team. he said he met with the producer and read the outline of day to day script.  i posted some of his other spoilers for the drama in the previous couple of pages and he was correct about it!i think he will post more spoilers as the we near the next couple of eps! i'll post them here when he posts them up B)

Guest gilerkore

read that Lee Je Hoon actually turned down the lead role for Kings2Heart when it was offered so hoping that maybe he was promised bigger role in FK & that's why he took it...

What?? Lee Je Hoon actually turned down the King's role of King2Hearts???

Count yourself mega lucky if you were given a chance to act alongside Ha Ji Won.

Stupidest move of the century!

Also, where did you read this? I only know that the role was offered to Jo In Sung before.

YG definitely made his decision not from his heart but from his knack for business. He has decided that the companies direction will be better off without GY. He is becoming a cold hearted business man. GY has great talent but she still acts more like a scared shy 12 year old than a woman of business. Wake up and smell the roses girl! w00t.gif

I think JH would be the best for her, if she could just fall in love with him. I think his crazy Mother likes GY better than Ana anyway. However I know that in Korean dramas the second lead never gets the lead girl. Not gonna happen. At this point I would hate for YG and GY to ship together based on how the writers have taken this plot. Still gonna watch though because I really really like the chemistry between the four lead actors. cool.gif

Anyone want to get in line and take turns kicking YG's over-ambitious cute little butt!mad.gif

Guest thowysg1

Count yourself mega lucky if you were given a chance to act alongside Ha Ji Won.

Also, where did you read this? I only know that the role was offered to Jo In Sung before.

yup..from allkpop :

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/actors-who-forfeited-leading-male-role-in-mbcs-the-king-2-hearts

" Then, Jo In Sung was in the process of confirming his enrollment in “The King 2 Hearts” after his current movie, ‘Martial Arts of the Fist‘ had some delays with the shooting schedule. However, he forfeited the role at the end. Lee Jae Hoon was also given the chance to play the protagonist role in “The King 2 Hearts”, but instead took on a leading role in new SBS drama series, ‘Fashion King‘."

rating-wise, king2hearts isn't doing as well as expected..it's neck-to-neck with Rooftop Prince & Equator Man...but yes, LJH will probably have great chemistry with HJW too since she's a good actress...

apparently the guy that posted the spoiler is a intern that works with the production team. he said he met with the producer and read the outline of day to day script. i posted some of his other spoilers for the drama in the previous couple of pages and he was correct about it!i think he will post more spoilers as the we near the next couple of eps! i'll post them here when he posts them up B)

I like the Yuri/YG pairing, but do I really want poor GY the door mat to get left out in the cold?

She deserves better than that!!

Guest desert_rain

what a frustrating drama!!! today's episode killed me, literally. young gul will soon realize that grass is not always greener on the other side. as for ga young, isn't the reason she went over to jae hyuk was because she didn't want him to sue young gul? she is trying to protect him right? jae hyuk drops the charges and signs on with YGM, giving young gul 5 million and takes ga young. huh........i am so frustrated with this drama.

I feel so alone, JH invited GY to dinner knowing that he had invited YG and Anna and didn't tell her, he draped her in the most useless apron I have ever seen. He did this to make YG and Anna think that they are in a romantic relationship. That was so kind of him I'm sure GY will really be grateful.The only thing I have seen JH do for GY is help her get back in school. Yeah he has bought her the occasional meal as well.

YG affection for her has always been real, and the thing he offered her the most was they together would make their dreams a reality. From the moment they met he took her in no questions asked. So how did he use her, he never needed her for her design skills because he is just as talented. He made it clear to her about the romantic involvement so he didn't mislead her. To be perfectly honest they were not ready to be in a romance. He believed her when she told Anna and JH that no matter what he did she would always stay by his side. He believed that nothing could come between them and that when the time was right they would have it all. Her mother's necklace is symbolic for him and twice he has been ready to give it back and both times didn't because of JH. I think that when he does he will finally be able to tell her what's in his heart.

Some say he sent her mixed signals, but I saw a man showing a woman he cared for her but it just was not the time to be involved. They lived in a factory with out any money and nowhere else to go, I don't know about anyone else but a person survival should ace being a couple. The apartment YG is living in he bought it for him and GY as well as the car, and he did this before she left. I believe it was on her birthday, while she was spending the day working at J fashion.

YG was never interested in having a romantic relationship with Anna, and still isn't. Her leaning her head on his shoulder is something she has always done since she decided they would be friends. In NY when JH wanted to sign a contract with her to come work for him she asked him straight out is it just business or are we starting over, he said lets start over, but that was never what he wanted, but he was afraid that she would not work for him if he did not agree to start over, so he lied to get her. Because of the way his parents treat him he is attracted to girls that are poor and down trodden because it makes him feel better about himself. GY is the exception, because no matter how kindly he is to her she just see's him as a good guy.

Todays episode was the first time I saw JH reflect about YG, he thought about their first meeting, How different would things be if he had given him a loan? All of this time he never saw how talented YG was. As a designer or a business man. Then right after his father call's him and suggest that he cultivate a relationship with his old classmate. Other than being the son of a rich family what ability has he shown, as a man or in business.. All he did was buy up someone else's hard work and he did it with his daddy's money. What YG has he made it his self.

As far as Anna working with YG, where else would she go for a job, she only knows JH and him. After working at Jfashion's would any other company give her a job, Would madam Jo and JH mother let them. YG is the one place she can go because he won't be pressured by others. He doesn't care about being connected with them or needing to appease them. He is his own man and that's why I love him. He's Roly Poly, you can knock it down but it doesn't stay down it always get's up. He has loyalty. He always comes for his people and that is why they are loyal to him, he treat's them right.

When YG told GY she shouldn't come back he meant to work it had nothing to do with them being a couple. GY needs to grow up, she only act's on her feeling's never giving any thought to the repercussions of her actions.She needs to learn that decisions have consequences. Just because she now see's that she could lose YG forever saying I love you will solve everything. That's not enough. I think YG knows that at Jfashion she can grow in a way that she can't with him, she will also start to undertstand how important his work is to him.

I also don't see Anna as a gold digger, right now she is a competent woman with money of her own, it may not be the kind of money JH family has (since he has none of his own) but she is not hurting. Anna is still in love with JH she just doesn't want to play the door mat for him, her and YG are not involved romantically and when she asked him not to abandon her she means don't just throw her away. It's no different from when YG refused to work for JH. Because YG recognizes her talent she seems more confident and self assured. I don't know how the old Anna was but I think with YG she will come into her own, and JH will see remember why he loved her.

All four of these people need to grow up and it will be better if they are separated for awhile, because right now the couples bring out the worst in each other.

Guest shengers19

apparently the guy that posted the spoiler is a intern that works with the production team. he said he met with the producer and read the outline of day to day script.  i posted some of his other spoilers for the drama in the previous couple of pages and he was correct about it!i think he will post more spoilers as the we near the next couple of eps! i'll post them here when he posts them up B)

"gayoung becomes the new yuri to the rich guy and rich guy finds a new ga young"

what does it mean? please elaborate further i don't understand..

so YG gonna end up to anna? coz it says in spoiler they got married?

and GY gonna end up with JH? pls answer back.. i badly want to know.. :(

pleaaaseeee.... thanks

Guest Maisan17

I'm starting to get bored with this drama -_-

the episode is full of jealousy!

why do people think its hard to confess with the person you love!

there is no need to be miserable

omg, that spoiler has to be a joke, seriously wtf they can't do that, the spoiler about yuri becoming pregnant wasn't true so i really hope this one isn't....anyways now i am not going to stop thinking about this spoiler until i see the episodes next week so now i am going to go in a corner and cry

Guest ayumikoshiro

I feel so alone, JH invited GY to dinner knowing that he had invited YG and Anna and didn't tell her, he draped her in the most useless apron I have ever seen. He did this to make YG and Anna think that they are in a romantic relationship. That was so kind of him I'm sure GY will really be grateful.The only thing I have seen JH do for GY is help her get back in school. Yeah he has bought her the occasional meal as well.

YG affection for her has always been real, and the thing he offered her the most was they together would make their dreams a reality. From the moment they met he took her in no questions asked. So how did he use her, he never needed her for her design skills because he is just as talented. He made it clear to her about the romantic involvement so he didn't mislead her. To be perfectly honest they were not ready to be in a romance. He believed her when she told Anna and JH that no matter what he did she would always stay by his side. He believed that nothing could come between them and that when the time was right they would have it all. Her mother's necklace is symbolic for him and twice he has been ready to give it back and both times didn't because of JH. I think that when he does he will finally be able to tell her what's in his heart.

Some say he sent her mixed signals, but I saw a man showing a woman he cared for her but it just was not the time to be involved. They lived in a factory with out any money and nowhere else to go, I don't know about anyone else but a person survival should ace being a couple. The apartment YG is living in he bought it for him and GY as well as the car, and he did this before she left. I believe it was on her birthday, while she was spending the day working at J fashion.

YG was never interested in having a romantic relationship with Anna, and still isn't. Her leaning her head on his shoulder is something she has always done since she decided they would be friends. In NY when JH wanted to sign a contract with her to come work for him she asked him straight out is it just business or are we starting over, he said lets start over, but that was never what he wanted, but he was afraid that she would not work for him if he did not agree to start over, so he lied to get her. Because of the way his parents treat him he is attracted to girls that are poor and down trodden because it makes him feel better about himself. GY is the exception, because no matter how kindly he is to her she just see's him as a good guy.

Todays episode was the first time I saw JH reflect about YG, he thought about their first meeting, How different would things be if he had given him a loan? All of this time he never saw how talented YG was. As a designer or a business man. Then right after his father call's him and suggest that he cultivate a relationship with his old classmate. Other than being the son of a rich family what ability has he shown, as a man or in business.. All he did was buy up someone else's hard work and he did it with his daddy's money. What YG has he made it his self.

As far as Anna working with YG, where else would she go for a job, she only knows JH and him. After working at Jfashion's would any other company give her a job, Would madam Jo and JH mother let them. YG is the one place she can go because he won't be pressured by others. He doesn't care about being connected with them or needing to appease them. He is his own man and that's why I love him. He's Roly Poly, you can knock it down but it doesn't stay down it always get's up. He has loyalty. He always comes for his people and that is why they are loyal to him, he treat's them right.

When YG told GY she shouldn't come back he meant to work it had nothing to do with them being a couple. GY needs to grow up, she only act's on her feeling's never giving any thought to the repercussions of her actions.She needs to learn that decisions have consequences. Just because she now see's that she could lose YG forever saying I love you will solve everything. That's not enough. I think YG knows that at Jfashion she can grow in a way that she can't with him, she will also start to understand how important his work is to him.

I also don't see Anna as a gold digger, right now she is a competent woman with money of her own, it may not be the kind of money JH family has (since he has none of his own) but she is not hurting. Anna is still in love with JH she just doesn't want to play the door mat for him, her and YG are not involved romantically and when she asked him not to abandon her she means don't just throw her away. It's no different from when YG refused to work for JH. Because YG recognizes her talent she seems more confident and self assured. I don't know how the old Anna was but I think with YG she will come into her own, and JH will see remember why he loved her.

All four of these people need to grow up and it will be better if they are separated for awhile, because right now the couples bring out the worst in each other.

I agree that JH made a big mistake with is dinner plan, he's childish and petty. He thought that if GY saw Young Girl living it up with Anna she would realize that there is no hope for them to be together. You can tell she has a huge thing for YG she broadcasts' it to everyone. It was dumb of him to think of using that way to snap her out of love with Young Girl but it's in his character. I think that nobody has treated GY as an equal but YG really ignored her tiny voice. Sure GY doesn't speak up often but when she does why didn't he realize that she really meant what she said. Maybe I can sympathize with having "family" that you would rather starve then kiss up too but I think that ignoring her opinions on that really pushed her away. Combined with the fact that he's said and shown multiple times that he doesn't think of her that way, and implied to her that he likes Anna. I think she made the right decision to leave, in fact I think going to JH's was the right thing too. Who else would take her, remember how hard she looked for a job before now with a college dropout/expulsion on her record she's even worse off. She even tried to stay professional at JH's but he's pursuing her so.... JH is no fool he knows he has to work to get GY to get over YG so he tries his best to win her over only to mess it up with the "Dinner Party". But we see him showing his true feelings to her lunch, going to NY to see her, looking in on her while sick. Like I said if he wasn't so worried about her getting over YG so soon he might've been able to have some sort of relationship with him (she looked like she was considering it pre doorbell at dinner).

Think back to Anna and JH's reunion that was sure a "lovely" scene wasn't it. I think neither one of them has been in love with each other this whole series, they were just going off of old memories. And when they got back together they still weren't happy. This is k-dramaland so we know that the one encounter he had with GY when he was little trumps his whole relationship with Anna. I think that JH is the most pitiful one here he has the most money but he's the least talented out of all of them. He has never had a good head for business he just has money and a position given to him by his daddy. At least GY, YG, and Anna have talent, all he has is money and a broken heart.

Anna and JH are the only ones complicating this relationship. She's obviously pissed at GY for becoming the new girl and/or being the one on YG's mind. She she keeps pushing their relationship in her face (whatever it is they have) and JH thinks that by making YG look bad by being out with Anna GY will come to him.

My hope is that JH and GY go off together after Fashion King has been won, and Anna and YG make their brand known. Then we can have a nice friendly Protect the Boss style friendship between them all in the end.

Hi everyone!

Ep 14 - some random thoughts:

First off - I am more of a confirmed JH camper with this episode.

= Why kind of an idiot would buy a place in the same building as his enemy, to be his neighbor? It's lame - it just shows YG's insecurity despite all his poseur-coolness.

IF you want to better your enemy - then do it with more individualistic style - NOT imitate him by showing you too can afford a place opposite him. That's just flattering him - indicating how much you envied your enemy's lifestyle before, or wanted to be him (ie wannabe mentality).

Bec what are you trying to prove, dude (YG)? That you too can afford the same type of place next door? That's just endorsing and flattering your enemy = indicating how much you salivated over, and envied his assets, lifestyle and choices before. How ironically UN-cool! :phew:

So you now have $5 million to afford the same kind of plush digs as JH?

Don't forget it was his $5 million in the first place.

= What is the whole damn point of that dinner, even if daddy told JH he had to do it?

(1) JH ruined a perfect romantic opportunity with GY - it was going so well pre-dinner food-prep time too.

(2) Why would YG and Anna accept the invite, knowing full well how caustic and baiting their conversations always get with JH? Why even bother to show up to the dinner in the first place? These 4 cannot be in any confined space together without verbal daggers flying out from at least THREE directions (JH, YG, Anna).

(3) I wish GY would just grow a backbone already. She's not exactly refusing JH either.

And how many times does she have to get all the negative hurtful remarks from YG (whose ego is more important to him than anything else) before she realises that a future together with this guy may be just as hurtful?

= If you are NOT interested in a girl ... dude, you do not sit with her on a couch all lovey-dovey in the dark, with her head leaning on your shoulder.

Why JH for GY?

A**hole or not doesn't matter anymore (in my books they both are a-holes anyway - both immature, and both full of ego):

= JH just seems kinder and more genuine in his reactions/interactions with GY (and so enjoyable to watch his uncontrollable smiles when with her, or how his playful teasing side comes out when with her. ie he just mellows).

= YG misses GY only AFTER she's gone. Outside of being mean and hurtful in his remakrs .... I r'ber also he was at first going to scribble "I like you as a dong-saeng (sister)" at first on his card, after making her that ugly white dress.

I still am not convinced he's not just hankering after her because she's gone over to JH (ie like two boys fighting over a toy - it's not really missing her - but his ego that is damaged she chose JH).

If GY doesn't end up with JH ... I hope the writer doesn't ruin it all by escalating JH to a monster, so that GY can run easily into YG's arms for a conclusion. That would just be a big waste of viewer time and intelligence. <_<

I'd MUCH rather the meek GY grow a spine of her own, branch out independently instead of being caught in this petty tug-of-war between these 2 male super-egos .... and have a business/romance of her own with someone else totally different.

Enough of love-declarations to YG too, please stop it girl! :angry:blush.gif

Guest Candyy

i feel sorry for anna. seriously even though some of her actions are quite shameful but i still feel for her. GY at least have two guys to care for her and protect her. they somehow always seem to be in the right place at the right time to rescue her from whatever it is. but anna, she's always alone. JH never once was there to protect or save her from his mom. how many times has she been slapped by that evil mom lady? YG never seem to truly care for her. anna even knows it when she said he was never the one to call her first. i pity her and really hope that someone can genuinely care for her like they do with GY.

I think it's a good decision to reject the kings2heart as fashion king is more interesting ... Even if he's only the 2nd lead I fk however he garner slot of attention ..

Guest kelly

For the first time its a drama that I actually don't mind the drama lol :P so far no one gets on my nerves lol...they are all really "complicated" characters and if you try to understand each of their points you can't really hate anyone? maybe just JH a lil since he does seem the most selfish. He's jealous of YG and wants everything the guy has? Its like dude you have all the money do something else with it instead of always using it to take someone else's "hard earned work" to be yours just bc you have the $? now thats more pathetic then YG asking him for a meal in NY. It just shows your where u are b/c of your parents wealth not b/c you deserved the position! No matter how ridiculous YG can be at times at lease he isn't going around trying to take whats not his and he isn't interested in anything else besides his OWN. Both the girls are actually fine in this drama. The characters they play are totally understandable ahah for once its the guys. I <3 GY and how she loves YG. Anna I just feel sorry for her she dated a guy like JH and he messed her up emotionally and a lil in the head! She deserves better!

Archived