How Much Does A Polar Bear Weigh?

Guest crayon851

Guest crayon851

just enough to break the ice!

This is probably one of my favourite ice breakers; its so corny you just can't help but laugh.

All ice breaker jokes are funny because of their corn factor, at least in my opinion anyway.

Another one I like is this one,

Guy: do you have a hammer and an ice pick?

girl: why?

guy: because i need to break this ice!

Anyone else got some funny/corny pick up lines or ice breakers that they don't mind sharing?

Guest crayon851

Haha I like the monkey falling out of the tree. very unexpected.

The thing about ice breakers which makes them so appealing is that they're so unexpected. Being spontaneous is a good trait to have and is very attractive. As long as the joke isn't awkward corny, then it'd be taken pretty well. The angel one is pretty awkward corny.

Girls use ice breakers too? For what situations?

I guess anything can be used as an ice breaker as long as its light and funny. Being random creates an air of mystery. That's usually enough to get a girl interested.

Another one that I found funny is one that only works if the other person is wearing a Guess brand piece of clothing. You ask them, "That's a really cool <insert clothing type> what brand is it?" person replies "Guess" I reply "I don't know, what brand is it?"

Has anyone had any icebreakers/ pick up lines used on them that actually worked?

Guest .hidden melody.

XDD; Wow that's interesting. My friend and I were talking about this cake called Better Than Sex and thought it'd be funny if this happened:

Guy: Hey, want something better than sex? ;D

Girl: -freaks out-

Guy: Wait I was just going to offer you some cake DDD:

Archived