R.i.p Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환) 060874-090808

Guest Soy

yet another death ...
He didn't get married to long ago to Jung Sunhee, but he just passed away. They said there was a note next to his body, so it looks like it was a suicide. They said the two possible reasons were that his business was failing & that his health was poor. 08 is getting so gloomy, I give full condolences to his family and loved ones. He guested a bit for the drama "On Air" early this year and was supposed to be in this musical with his wife.

R.I.P Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환) 060874-090808

2008090812564251308_133005_0.jpg

59418166kj4.jpg

01ym3.jpg

-----------------

Edit the police found his body but it looks like he died a while back (like 10-15 days ago), but his body was only recently found yesterday. Upon hearing the news of her Husband's death Jung Sunhee collapsed ...

jungsunhee_20080908.jpg

ahnjaehwan9.jpg

what was found in the car - warning some of these pictures are graphic ..

ahnjaehwan4.jpg

ahnjaehwan3.jpg

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1331

credits yahoo.kr & naver & popseoul & cherrykiss

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sw3etxsarang

omgosh!!! this is terrible!!!! i love jung sun hee and i was so happy when she got married!!! i'm going to have to look this up!

RIP!!!

Guest love~eastsea~

OMG this is so sad!

i got goosebumps all over my body especially when i learn that he is Jung Sunhee's husband.

she must be so sad but i hope she will be strong.

R.I.P. Ahn Jae Hwan

Guest everlastingjac

what?!! oh my goodness... i felt bad for Jung Sunhee if Jae Hwan commited suicide...

i'm giving my sincere condolences to his families and also to Jae Hwan.

R.I.P~!!

Guest hunnibunni

OMG i just read about this online..it's all over naver and daum. i was SHOCKED and i thought it was a rumor. I'll pray for Jung Sun hee and his family...I caught them on "Come to Play" a few weeks ago and they looked SO in love.. R.I.P

Guest icecube.

OH MY GOSH .. I AM SO SHOCKED .. If Eeon didn't give me a heart attack, this one surely did.

I thought Jung Sun Hee and Ahn Jaehwan were getting along well and they looked so happy ..

R.I.P to Ahn Jaehwan ..

Guest ~*yubkigirl*~

OMG!

what the heck??!!

this came out of nowhere! wow

this is so unbelievable...so scary and yeahhh

i feel so bad for jung sunhee T__T

they really did look like they were in so much love and they looked so happy together...

omgosh

RIP

Guest doomunleashed

OMG at first I didn't recognize him, but after watching Jung Sun Hee I was so shocked, I love her ;____; This has to be one of the worst moments in her life, considering that it seems he commited suicide. R.I.P Ahn Jae Hwan

why are so many people dying... oh my gosh this is so sad... i can't believe it... he would really kill himself?? my heart goes out to him and his family... especially jung sunhee... RIP

whoooa~ what happened? man. i was just rewatching the other day of the manwon with seungri vs. yoona, and the part when g-dragon was the sub and went to her radio show and congratulated her on her marriage. and minwoo too. man, thats a huge surprise. *sigh*

rest in peace ahn jae hwan.

Archived