American Authors?

imtoghai

Not sure if you've picked an author yet, but if I can suggest, I would suggest Robert Ludlum. You might know a character from his book if you've watch the movies "The Bourne Identity" "The Bourne Supremacy" and "The Bourne Ultimatum" in Jason Bourne.

I was like you and I don't like to read. But when I saw the Bourne Identity movie, I decided to read his book just for the heck of it. He writes world conspiracy/espionage/spy novels, and are very interesting. I've read most of his books and his writing style is very easy to read. You can tell he's been to the places he writes about, so it's very detailed as well.

Most of his books follow the same format as well. You'll follow a man/secret agent who discovers he's been betrayed by his own agency or fellow spy only to uncover a larger worldwide conspiracy that, if revealed, may threaten mankind and destabilize the world. Through his adventure, he'll meet a woman, and they'll go through the adventure of uncovering the truth together.

Almost all his books follow that general format.

So if think u may choose this author and choose to read the Bourne series, just make sure u actually read it, because just watching the movie and writing about it isn't going to work, since the movie is based on the characters in the book, but is completely different in the actual storyline.

• 1 month later...

Archived