Go Joon Hee 고준희

Guest valley girl

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] 2PM′s Chansung, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee and More Gather for ′Red Carpet′
90175363.jpg
Go Joon Hee stuns in a sexy floral number57787042.jpg
2PM′s Chansung stands before the press as an actor today91742406.jpg
The stars line up32006841.jpg
Yoon Kye Sang and Go Joon Hee make a pretty couple47941399.jpg
Yoon Kye Sang answers a few questions
The stars of upcoming film Red Carpet, gathered for a production briefing, held at the CGV Apgujeong in Seoul′s Sinsa-dong on September 22.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76432/photo-2pms-chansung-yoon-kye-sang-go-joon-hee-and-more-gather-for-red-carpet
Go Joon Hee Claims ‘We Got Married’ was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career
Go Jo Hee revealed that We Got Married was the turning point in her career.
During the press conference for the film Red Carpet on September 22 in CGV Apgujeong, Go Joon Hee was asked, “Which project was the turning point in your career?”
76441002.jpg

After thinking for a moment, Go Joon Hee answered, “It’s We Got Married,” causing a round of laughter.
Go Joon Hee said, “I think We Got Married was one of the projects that was the turning point. When I was filming We Got Married, I experienced love, marriage and divorce.”
Go Joon Hee Claims ‘We Got Married’ was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career
She added, “I was able to express many things as well. I was on We Got Married when I was filming Red Carpet, and I’m not sure if it was edited out, but 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon, who was my partner on We Got Married, made a cameo appearance in the movie.”
Red Carpet is set to premiere on October 23.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76441/gojoonhee-chooses-we-got-married-as-the-turning-point

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Go Jun Hee talks about dating after her debut and 'Red Carpet' character
At an interview for the upcoming movie 'Red Carpet' on October 21, actress Go Jun Hee discussed what it was like dating after her debut and her character Eun Soo from the film.
She said, "When I look at Eun Soo, I feel like I'm looking at myself during my twenties. When I was young, nothing was more important than me liking someone. Even after my debut, I held hands on street dates and went to the movies. I had so much energy back then, but as I get older, it's disappearing."
The actress went on to say that she's gotten more fearful about dating lately. She revealed, "As I get older, I have more fear, and I get the feeling that I can't do those things. I'm not as brave anymore. Though there's aspects of me that's gotten more mature after I became an actress, I think I'm becoming less brave in terms of love. I'm hesitant about dating in public. I have a lot of passion still, but not as much bravery... I don't think I could date publicly. If I'm not really marrying the person, my family will get hurt. It's okay if I get hurt, but when I think of my family and agency family, acquaintances, I can't do it."
'Red Carpet' premieres on the 23rd. What do you think about what Go Jun Hee had to say?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/go-jun-hee-talks-about-dating-after-her-debut-and-red-carpet-character
-----Go Joon Hee: “Yeo Jin Goo Has Been Manly Since Elementary School”
B0eB1a6CQAEkgYk.jpg

Actress Go Joon Hee has praised the charisma and acting skills of actor Yeo Jin Goo.
On October 20, the actress sat down with OSEN for an interview, during which she revealed, “Yeo Jin Goo has been a man from a young age.”
“I acted with Yeo Jin Goo when he was younger, and he has been a man since elementary school. I almost wanted to ask ‘Why are you so sexy,’ it was that serious,” the actress said.
“Through ‘Architecture 101,’ I got in touch with Han Ga In, and at the time she told me a middle school student would be appearing in her drama. However, she said ‘He’s very manly and talented’ and I wondered who he is, and turned out, she was talking about Yeo Jin Goo. When I heard this, I wanted to call Han Ga In and tell ‘He was like that already back in elementary school,’” she laughed.
Meanwhile, “Red Carpet” starring Go Joon Hee and Yoon Kye Sang premieres on October 23.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/21/go-joon-hee-yeo-jin-goo-has-been-manly-since-elementary-school/

Guest adikkeluangman

Go Jun Hee promotes her upcoming movie 'Red Carpet' as a femme fatale in red
tumblr_ndvmnjrAh31tcm50zo2_1280.jpg

In preparation for the premiere of the movie, 'Red Carpet,' Go Jun Hee updated her fashion tumblr blog, 'INSTANTCOOP,' with three captivating photos wearing an eye-catching bright red dress.
The actress completes her look with red lipstick to match her dress, drawing the viewers in with her femme fatal look. In contrast to the red-carpet-like dress, she completed the outfit with low-top sneakers bringing out a slightly punk styling. 
With this particular styling, the actress brought out the two different characteristics of Eunsoo, the character that Go Jun Hee is playing in the upcoming movie.
Check out the photos below!
tumblr_ndvmnjrAh31tcm50zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndvmnjrAh31tcm50zo3_1280.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/go-jun-hee-promotes-her-upcoming-movie-red-carpet-as-a-femme-fatale-in-red

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Go Joon Hee Talks Acting Alongside Yoon Kye Sang, 2PM’s Chansung and More in ‘Red Carpet’
Go Joon Hee revealed that it was not awkward at all having skinship with Yoon Kye Sang while filming Red Carpet.
Go Joon Hee acted opposite Yoon Kye Sang through the film Red Carpet. They two became acquainted with each other by appearing in the drama Crazy For You and has since been good colleagues.
79470002.jpg

In a recent interview with Newsen, Go Joon Hee said, “It wasn’t awkward since Kye Sang oppa and I knew each other. It was more comfortable. It would’ve been embarrassing if it was an actor I didn’t know but we played around while filming. We would say things like, ‘Should we do at this angle, director?’ or ‘How about this?’ and enjoyed filming.”
About idol-turned-actor Yoon Kye Sang and 2PM’s Chansung, Go Joon Hee said, “They’re good at not only singing and dancing but acting as well, so I’m envious in many ways. I was surprised because Chansung was so good. I’m personally close to Yoon Eun Hye unnie and every time I see her act, I feel like she’s good. I have no stereotypes against them. I’m the most jealous about the fact that they have so many talents and are not even nervous in front of the camera.”
Red Carpet is about a 19 plus erotic film director Jung Woo (Yoon Kye Sang) who coincidentally meets and starts living with a top actress named Eun Soo (Go Joon Hee) and produces his first film that he can confidently show the audience by overcoming the stereotypes surrounding him. It is based on the true story of director Park Bum Soo, who produced about 270 erotic films. 
79470003.jpg

When asked, “Did the actors and actresses really walk around naked during filming?” Go Joon Hee said, “I joined in the later half of the movie so I didn’t see. Everyone was dressed at the set and they had really nice bodies. I thought they were dolls from behind when they were wearing tight dresses. I didn’t feel embarrassed at all because we’re all actors.”
Go Joon Hee recently shared on a variety show that she read a comment saying that her her most notable project is ‘short hair,’ bringing humor to the fact that none of her projects gained a huge success. 
“As an actress, I feel the happiest when my project receives recognition. I’m sad to hear that my most notable project is short hair, but I’m thankful for their interest. I would’ve been hurt if I was in my early 20’s but now I can just let it go. The fact that I don’t have a major work gives me motivation to work harder. I have many characters I would like to act out. From villain to 19 plus romance to action, I would like to show different sides of me.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79470/interview-go-joon-hee-talks-acting-alongside-yoon-kye-sang-2pms-chansung-and-more-in-red-carpet

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Movie Red Carpet director and movie cast certification shot at Happy Together set.
L-R : Lee Mido, Park Beomsu, Koh Joon Hee and Yoon Kye Sang.10644627_1571010219787573_6875365247377710668972_1571010223120906_52347926229180

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2AM Jinwoon made cameo appearance in movie Red Carpet. He is GJH virtual husband in program We Got Married. They were still in that show when GJH filming this movie.10731141_1572595506295711_31384850376382

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived