making a username with free email?

Guest Christopher Walken's Bride

It's because you sign up before the restrictions were set into place. It only affect members after oct 9th. Anyone sign up afterwards, will have to make sure it's not a free email, otherwise you will have hard time signing up.

^ oh that's what i thought..

i'm glad i registered early ^__^

i feel sorry for the new users though.

if only people didn't create multiple accounts,

everybody could be happy =\

Guest chocolatesmisu

It's because you sign up before the restrictions were set into place. It only affect members after oct 9th. Anyone sign up afterwards, will have to make sure it's not a free email, otherwise you will have hard time signing up.

and here I was.. getting all worried. Thanks for the info! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest funky_bratz

I don't really fancy this idea too. I used to like signing up with stuff using my hotmail account cos I check it daily. Right now, I'm using my school's account and it's recognisable, so it ain't so bad. (But I have to make a pt to check it now cos I don't like my school email account) :( Soompi, can't we revert back to the good ol' days?

Guest Poetic Prophet

I don't really fancy this idea too. I used to like signing up with stuff using my hotmail account cos I check it daily. Right now, I'm using my school's account and it's recognisable, so it ain't so bad. (But I have to make a pt to check it now cos I don't like my school email account) :( Soompi, can't we revert back to the good ol' days?

what are the good ole days in your opinion? Soompi will always have spammers and trolls. Even in '03 there were spammers, granted not as much as soompi encountered in the days before the crash; but they were there.

Peace!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

If you wanna deal with the Blank Screen of Death again and again like the "good ol' days", then by all means, argue against this new restriction

but for the sake of us who are concerned about the forums, give it up.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

what are the good ole days in your opinion? Soompi will always have spammers and trolls. Even in '03 there were spammers, granted not as much as soompi encountered in the days before the crash; but they were there.

Peace!

back in the old days, we had mori, which was somewhat of a hybrid between troll and troll basher. god he deserved to be euthenized. <_<

anyways, i'm glad i got my account set up quickly using my other email i don't check i didn't have any problems registering :D

Guest sungified

thats kind of dumb...whats the point of having a forum if hardly anyone can join?

if you think it's dumb then why are you here? :rolleyes:

Guest HienSTAR

maybe she has school email. but, we're not worried bout our activity here =] plenty of members, the true members rejoined within a couple days of the crash

Within like.. the first 30 mins for me. ROFL. xD

back in the old days, we had mori, which was somewhat of a hybrid between troll and troll basher. god he deserved to be euthenized. <_<

anyways, i'm glad i got my account set up quickly using my other email i don't check i didn't have any problems registering :D

Good old JR is still here, my dear. :P

anyone that wants to join tell them to use their school e-mail addresses. or ask their friends. you don't need to be in college to have a school e-mail address, anyone that has a school website i'd ask a teacher if you have your own email address on it and if you do its usually your school ID

Archived