♥ ____ Shinee Crazed !

love.diary

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

wow is that a new style salee? ugh if only it were big bang i'd steal them lmfao.

your effects are beautiful and i'm loving the colors, i missed seeing your stuff and seeing you around babe <3

i think i'm in love with the first two D: <3

Guest esoteric.

Wow, I really love your style.

These SHINee banners are super sexy <3

I couldn't help myself and took the first five.

Key & Jonghyun are hotties, bahaha [:

Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

Your style is the same as I remember it, but somewhat evolved. If that makes any sense... It's the essence of love.diary, but you have taken it to a higher level of awesomeness. Anyways, I love Key banners. I'm Key biaseddd at sometimes, and Onew biased other times...

Keep up the good work!

Guest illumine*

Oh gosh. Tempting. Really tempting. I might steal the Jonghyun banners for sig use (will credit of course). Your banner style... the effects, the swirls, the colors... *swoons* Just beautiful! ♥o♥

aww darn it. why can't your sexy banners be of minwoo? LOL as much of a non-shinee-fan i may be, i love these new banners of yours, salee. i love how you added those little.. slivers of shiny mirror-looking strips (i have no idea how to put it?). such vibrant and lovely colors! they're all so pretty. T______T

Guest lovecity.

more banners ....... lol.

oh yea ~ SHINee is hot ! but dang, Taemin got sooo kute xD i love their new style. Jonghyun <3

i got the new album, but havent listen to it yet xD

anywyas, amazing banners once again Salee <3

you never fail to amaze me !

<3kauchih

lucky spot #13! :D

hahhas. anyways. eeeks i thought i commented before.. but. oh ok i think i commented on your other thread.

*CONFUSION MUCH*! HHAHAS. you have to many awesome artwork thread my dear!

anyways, SHINY SHINY EPIK BANNERS! I LOOOVE! and i know your favourites already! MUST BE JONG-KEY RIGHTS!

lol lol. yeay i love your style & filtering, cause its damn nice and unique! will credit when used! :D

Guest last love.

LMFAO. Oh snap! Those banners are sizzlin' haawt. <3 I love the colors and your style overall. *Q* It's absolutely beautiful! (: I'll credit if using.

Guest bohemianheart.

ohhhh emmm geee! Salee, your works are freaking awesome as ever! RAWR!

haha. i adore everything that you create. i love the second banner, the green is my

new faveee color for some odd reason. har har. =) just lovely.

Guest herpanhia

OMG!

I love your artwork!

I love the colors and background!

Great work!

I love all of them it's so cute!

They are hot!

Archived