[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

NOOOOO!! escapist dun start tht!! the kiss itself hurt A LOT!! dun mention the "maybe' thingy!!

i'm not a bikyo fan but i think the bi n SHK is more "ngam" (how to say this) like suitable..

SMA.. she's too childish.. ermm.. she's cute but.. i dun really like she n bi together.. it bothers me!! haha!!

aaaaaaw poor Visc.. i feel that u feel the pain! :o

lol no worries.. its just a series and its just what Escapist thinks.. dont that it 2 heart :P

but i would also like it 2 be true!! hehe..=P

LOL :lol:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read a news article posted in Rain Int'l that the viewership ratings dropped for the 2nd episode because Koreans were complaining after they saw the 1st ep. Apparently internet surfers were saying that some scenes from debut night were "copied" from another drama "Ireland" starring Hyun Bin who acted as bodyguard too. The girl jumping into the river and he watching from the bridge were sorta similiar too. Aisshhh..could be just a coincidence or...I am not sure. I hope these surfers will lay off after 3rd episode because the internet is a powerful tool in Korea ! :o

Just read a news article posted in Rain Int'l that the viewership ratings dropped for the 2nd episode because Koreans were complaining after they saw the 1st ep. Apparently internet surfers were saying that some scenes from debut night were "copied" from another drama "Ireland" starring Hyun Bin who acted as bodyguard too. The girl jumping into the river and he watching from the bridge were sorta similiar too. Aisshhh..could be just a coincidence or...I am not sure. I hope these surfers will lay off after 3rd episode because the internet is a powerful tool in Korea ! :o

Oh man really?? that sucks!!

Yup..doesn't it ? Koreans love to surf a lot and this is also how rumours and gossip are spread around like wildfire until it gets out of hand. :blink:

But think about it what series dont have similiarties?? :unsure:

They should get over it! And they better watch it next week so the ratings go up!!! :angry:

Guest HoO8MyRiCe

Ireland wasn't that good of a drama, from what I've heard...

And dang, I visited this thread 48 hours later and theres alreayd 30 more pages. Dang, look how fast its growing. Damn you Bi fans!

Anyways the 2nd episode wasn't that good.. half of the episode was cut and pastes from the first one. However, the storyline is pretty decent. SMA's voice is so sexy.

And dang, I visited this thread 48 hours later and theres alreayd 30 more pages. Dang, look how fast its growing. Damn you Bi fans!

:lol: haha so funny u are

Guest evita eblis

Just wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to those for uploading this drama & also translating them.. "YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!" ~~EXCLAIM~~ APPLAUSE~~ :wub:

Dang!!! Say that again? Who got lucky????????

I'm on Shin Minah side.. ..hehe.. ..Bi is soooo luckyyyy.. ...damn.. ..I saw saliva.. ...this is really .. ..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Guest mangosteen

I watched Ireland too, but I don't think this drama copy anything from Ireland :huh:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

HAs ne1 uploaded eps 2 in ysi link ore hegaupload??coz i tried the hardsubbed eps 2 in file front but it doesnt work!!

:( THNX in advance..

thnx 2 all the ppl who's done the uploading and subbing....

And WOAH..The caps for the kissing scene is alredy Killing me!!...What if i see the real thing!! OMG!! LOL !!

Guest Katrina

copying iceland? that's harsh! :angry: i dont think they are copying the whatever story.. this is not very good remark after just 2 episode of IJUKSA, <_< but...hmmm... i bet this series will be better than iceland. :D i'm sorry if i offended anybody..this was my purely and solely thought.

Guest 321stars

this thread grows so fastt.. is there soft subs for ep.2? just wondering ^^ 500mb is too bigg. thanks all subbers/translaters!!

Guest c3cilia

Dang!!! Say that again? Who got lucky????????

I'm on Shin Minah side.. ..hehe.. ..Bi is soooo luckyyyy.. ...damn.. ..I saw saliva.. ...this is really .. ..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

omg...i almost die here..seeing the intenese kiss between them.i love shin mina..but she now that she liplocked with bi...i feel a little jealous here..kekek..

..omg..i'm dying...so jealous..and so hurt..:(...but i can't wait til next week episode....if this gonna be on this coming monday..definitely gonna get up early and watch that kiss..gonna be super good...

and becu...i thought i see the same thing.......

copying iceland? that's harsh! :angry: i dont think they are copying the whatever story.. this is not very good remark after just 2 episode of IJUKSA, <_< but...hmmm... i bet this series will be better than iceland. :D i'm sorry if i offended anybody..this was my purely and solely thought.

it sure gonna be better than that...maybe ppl in korea just wanna wait unti leveryone say what they want..and rewatch it again..like they did for sangdoo!...kekek...

i know this is silly but GAHH somehow after watching the NG clip i have this fear inside me that Bi will fall for SMA. i sorta feel a spark. but maybe im over-sensitive cos its Bi.

he seems to like her alot. as a.. general person i mean.

i'm sensing that too..he admire her as a person..and stuff...after the liplocking scene..i have this icky feeling..they look compatible with one another..i'll be heartbroken ...if that's for real..:(...(now that it's actually look like it..i dont think i like the idea of him having a GF....kekek...)

Guest Katrina

omg...i almost die here..seeing the intenese kiss between them.i love shin mina..but she now that she liplocked with bi...i feel a little jealous here..kekek..

..omg..i'm dying...so jealous..and so hurt..:(...but i can't wait til next week episode....if this gonna be on this coming monday..definitely gonna get up early and watch that kiss..gonna be super good...

and becu...i thought i see the same thing.......

it sure gonna be better than that...maybe ppl in korea just wanna wait unti leveryone say what they want..and rewatch it again..like they did for sangdoo!...kekek...

jealous jealous..hahaha...everybody (well, almost...) are struggling with jealousy right now! i am too, as a matter of fact. the kiss whoa... :blink: i'll definitely watch, like you will. :D

i hope this drama will be accepted by the vast majority of ppl in Korea... it's good actually, why it's very good for me..! i managed to persuade my friends to watch and they kept asking what happen next. and when i said i dont know bcoz the next episode is not out yet, they were kinda dissappointed. hehe.:lol: The story is good man...

and alecs...i'd watched your growing old with rain mv... it was marvellous! fantastic...! the lyrics match the vid... u reminded me more of FH! the chemistry between Bi and SHK, "undescribeable"! i love them sooo much, so i'm biased... but alecs...i do love it soooo much. :wub: they were meant for each other... sometimes when watching IJUKSA, i kept wondering what if SHK is Cha Eun Sok, instead of Shin Min Ah... *already saw somebody hitting my head with a frying pan...* but yes, i hv to give Shin Min Ah and Bi to develop sth between them...for god sake it's only 2 episode, right? hehe :D i'm sure they can pull it off... ::full of optimistic mode::

Archived