[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm gonna stop now and catch a funny episode of Full House after Ijuksa ! Need to clear my brain... :D

Good night all ! ;)

Edit : I did mention once earlier on, that there is a possibility of BK walking away from it all ! But most of you wants him to end up with ES !

hahaha....Wendy....i think i need to start to do that!!!!!!!! Ijuksa's dark characters, revenge, hate, forbidden love, all the confusions is just malnipulating my brain to bits!!!!!

OMG......i really need to get back to work right now =.=

to those freakin leechers: PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS EFFORT.. ..WHOEVER LEECHERS ARE SCUM!!!!!!!

I'm not downloading the LQ (I preferred HQ ones), but I just wanna say this for others here who waiting patiently and then couldn't download because of you gabage!!!!

Guest h@teusernames

THANK YOU J.Lee for the YSI link...downloading now :D can't wait to watch it. Been reading about how good ep. 5 will be up late watching it :D Again...thank you so much :D

OMGGGGGGG todays episode was sooooo GOOD.

i really didnt want it to end.

the ending... i couldnt believe what situation he was on.

aigoo >___<

anyways i made a .gif of Bi's cute wink

bokku6jb.gif

creditz- me + imageshack

Thanx for the GIF u made!!

realy nice eh!! make sum more kay!! :)

OMG!! u made me really curious n jealous now!!

i wish i can watch this eps now!!!

aigooo!! is it really good??

*better thn the previous???

*faints

*wish sumbody here can cut the "scar scene kiss".. really wanna watch it since everybody here loves it!!

visc! this is very off topic, but i LOVE your avatar! that expression of Bi's is so priceless! awesome!! is that from Sangdoo??

another off topic, but how do you know how many # of posts people made? is there a way? i would really like to know. =)

yup.. it's from sang doo!! :)

how many post ppl made??

ermm.. i think wut u meant the one under ur avie rite..

it shows how much post u've been posted since u sign up to be a member..

ermm.. sorry if i got the worng idea n wrong info there!! :)

Bam..i agree..Bi's acting is really good

i like the scenes at the end when

- BG looked into ES eyes..it's so obvious that it had such a hugh impact on her and he seemed to acknowledge that she's under his control..well, just my opinion :P

- when he's trying to save her..the moment when his facial expression turned 360 degrees just wow me ;)

the scene when BG is with DJ in the room..the look in his eyes is so gentle that my heart melts :P he's full of charms and i have no doubt why DJ is so obsessed with him..although he doesn't love her and only pity her, he always cares about her

LOL..sorry!..i concentrate on his eyes a little too much..haha

ur comment kills me!!!

can't wait to watch this!!!

anyway.. I LOVE SPOILERS!! keep it coming!! :)

OMG!! it's already 2 hours now!!

aishh!! need to study!! hv to turn off this comp!!

aigoo!! distracted by the LOVELY SPOILERS!! haha!! lol!!

n of course the bi-eatiful pics of bi!!!

ardios chingus!!

need to study!! AJA AJA HWAITING!!

wait is the link gone already? i'm confused...Oo

but anyways i really like the story of this show...i watch each ep at LEAST 2wice... ^^""

to those freakin leechers: PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS EFFORT.. ..WHOEVER LEECHERS ARE SCUM!!!!!!!

I'm not downloading the LQ (I preferred HQ ones), but I just wanna say this for others here who waiting patiently and then couldn't download because of you gabage!!!!

Heyy I agree with you..although I have to say that I am a bit of a leecher I always try to seed and share my files etc...and I don't really want episodes that fast lol, since I don't rush watching them anyways. I just wanted to ask you what the difference between LQ and HQ are...=]

in episode 6 premiere, was KBG trying to save SMA or kill her when he ran up to the car and smashed the front windows? Or was he beating somebody else up and she saw it and got caught up in it? it's probably still unclear to most who saw it, but if you have any details please tell.

OMGGGGGGG todays episode was sooooo GOOD.

i really didnt want it to end.

the ending... i couldnt believe what situation he was on.

aigoo >___<

anyways i made a .gif of Bi's cute wink

bokku6jb.gif

creditz- me + imageshack

cute gif. hahaha. i love spoilers too. :)

wait is the link gone already? i'm confused...Oo

but anyways i really like the story of this show...i watch each ep at LEAST 2wice... ^^""

I think i posted YSI links at first post.

Amaya sent me the 1st but it was blocked,

and then i uploaded another link 5 mins ago,now it's blocked again.

It's better if we upload files on Megaupload/or Clubbox-->loves leechers.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Rating 14th Nov 2005

이죽일놈의사랑

Korea 13.3% (Ranking No. 6)

Seoul 13.7% (Ranking No. 5)

cr. TNS Media Korea

I guess the viewers are really turned off at the too-serious and sometimes confusing theme of the drama. But Ep 5 is really good, so I hope word-of-mouth will be enough to boost the ratings for Ep.6.

Just my thoughts and musing over Episode 5 :

1. Lotsa deceit and webs of lies, especially on the part of ES's greedy and evil stepmum. She is after all the

main cause to break Mingu and Eunseok up.

2. What would it be like had Eunseok's dad and siblings step into MG's hospital room while BK was there too?

Again, purposely showing us the suspense of what if....

3. Until Albert's summary is out..just a guess here : Why was Bokgu so anxious to take ES from the Busan

hotel room where JS took her to ? Afraid that JS might carry out dishonorable actions? He ran up 18

floors instead of taking the lift ! And he was mean to knock the hotel doorman down with his car door.

4. LKW is up to now Mr. Nice Guy and I do like him. He does not look down on the bodyguard .

5. When BK called ES with his brother's mobilephone, what would happen had she said something loving

like "I miss you" or "where are you, you're breaking my heart". Bokgu would then re-examine his inner

thoughts and feelings. But instead her hurtful words enraged him further, thus pulling him away from the

edge of his attraction to her.

6. Bokgu does not love Da-jung at all, not even one teeny bit..just being nice to her.

7. The cliff-hanger for episode 6 : Will Mingu die ? I do not think so.

Archived