[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

^ I lap my darling Paulette.. muah muah muah..

Wahh.. it's a good thing I decided not to watch MISA...

BTW - Paulette.. what about the BG character and SJS character in

MISA - is it similar???

but one thing Paulette....

Mega uplod hates me too ...

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fatgrrl_slim

^ I lap my darling Paulette.. muah muah muah..

Wahh.. it's a good thing I decided not to watch MISA...

BTW - Paulette.. what about the BG character and SJS character in

MISA - is it similar???

but one thing Paulette....

Mega uplod hates me too ...

BG character vs the SJS character... they both started as street thugs, both are crass, both agressive, both are slow with reacting to things, both have bad tempers and use rude language... so I guess in character they are similar. But their motivation for revenge is different. Bog Ku wants revenge from the woman whom he thought was the cause of his brother's bad fate, while Moo-Hyuk (SJS' character) wants revenge from his mother whom he thought has abandoned him and his sister. So the way the story will unfold should be different.

===

I will try to upload the NG clip via YSI, too, but YSI hates me more than Mega. We'll see.

zurae...you had me giggling when I read your post. LKW is now a lamp post !!! hehehee..SMA called him telephone pole ! It's ok if you are not Bi's or SMA's fan here, we welcome those who do follow the drama to post their thoughts and views here. :P

Pau and Bam... I actually fast forwarded MISA when I was watching it ! :D Nothing against SJS but...I dunno, I did not even shed a single tear while other viewers were sobbing buckets !

I hope Bokgu will not make me cry like Cha Sangdoo, but better stock up on tissue papers now ! :blink:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

As expected, Megaupload died on me. :( YSI is in progress. I'm also uploading the clip via Filefront, but it says upload time is about 3hrs. Yikes!

Pau and Bam... I actually fast forwarded MISA when I was watching it ! :D Nothing against SJS but...I dunno, I did not even shed a single tear while other viewers were sobbing buckets !

And I thought I was the only one. I'm so relieved to know that I was not the only one who didn't cry while watching MISA! Everyone who has seen it has been saying they cried buckets and I felt so abnormal that I didn't. Well, now there's two of us. :P

Sorry, a bit off-topic here...

Guest cookieeemonsturrr

I think that IJUKSA and MISA has a lot of similarities. Come on, like how they want to get revenge but ended up falling in love. Also with the bodyguard, coordinator, famous character, status, and etc. This drama seems like its going to be like MISA but a little different but, oh well, I still LOVE this drama. Haha. Bi/Rain is so hot. I LOVE him.

Guest seabiscuit

BG character vs the SJS character... they both started as street thugs, both are crass, both agressive, both are slow with reacting to things, both have bad tempers and use rude language... so I guess in character they are similar. But their motivation for revenge is different. Bog Ku wants revenge from the woman whom he thought was the cause of his brother's bad fate, while Moo-Hyuk (SJS' character) wants revenge from his mother whom he thought has abandoned him and his sister. So the way the story will unfold should be different.

Agree

I think Moo-Hyuk is less rude than BG, like MH need love from people around him, but BG dont need love ( except his brother's love), he hate love, because love = responsibility

I am not sure I am right or wrong , just thinking

:P

Guest ladymac

I wanted to watch a drama with a difference, and this drama offer me just that. I like the story-telling and how it unfolds. There’s not really so much draggy or sappy moment. Moreover, there’s a lot of beautiful shots and scenes, or rather creative shots.

I would like to thank all the fansubbers for their effort and to Albert for the great summaries. And to the person who updated the first page, thank you, because I depend on that for any update.

:)

I agree with everything I quoted from you! :P

BTW - can we all STOP the MISA comparisons now? The horse is dead; put the stick down :angry:

Guest c3cilia

C3cillia??? Do you have it .. the link expired.. SOS.... callin callin.. help... SOS...

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=13BV6CB...ZY0CZGZ1OIQGM4H

Someone asking for media player... this KMP player is very good to watch any type of media..

It even allow us to watch any files that is still in the CB que even though the dwnlodind process

is not complete yet....

bam...i'll upload it for you then..the ng clip via ysi..it seem to work good on me..let's hope it still stay on the whole night...sorry..i was not here when you ask..or i could miss it too..:(

zurae...you had me giggling when I read your post. LKW is now a lamp post !!! hehehee..SMA called him telephone pole ! It's ok if you are not Bi's or SMA's fan here, we welcome those who do follow the drama to post their thoughts and views here. :P

I hope Bokgu will not make me cry like Cha Sangdoo, but better stock up on tissue papers now ! :blink:

wendy..i've tried to watch MISA..but everytime i watch it..i end up ...giving up the first few minutes..for some odd reason it bore me out..PINK_IS watched it..and cried her eyeballs out..she love the ost and constantly listen to that theme song..i hate it..she tried to convince me..but i guess..i just have this thing with SJS after what happen in Bali ...and that could be why i'm not so into misa..

in fullhouse..i thought i'm not gonna shed a single tears..but toward the end when he have to let his ''RICE COOKER'' go..it brought tears to my eyes..hurt alot to see him in pain too..

.i have this feeling that KANG BOKGU gonna make us cry but not as much as we all did for Cha Sangdoo...he love ES..and that pity feeling that he give us will make us feel sorry for him....maybe when he have to distance himself from the woman that stole his heart ..maybe this will hurt bring tears..anyway...as the story begin to unfold..tissue being to surround me..kekek..i'm all prepare..

Guest I<3Se7en

i can offer a filefront link for the 4. ep HQ

hope it helps ;)

snapshot200511082327232lb.jpgsnapshot200511082328000oj.jpg

snapshot200511082329160if.jpgsnapshot200511082330028tg.jpg

length: 56:45 min

size: 700,2 mb

fromat: avi

dl: http://files.filefront.com/IJUKSA_Epi_03HQ...;/fileinfo.html

credits:creidesca clubbox/freya

Can you please provide a filefront link for episode 4 HQ? Thanks a lot!! And thanks to everyone else who contributed to this thread for all the viewers here.. the subbers, summarizers, providing links, etc.. Thank you all! :)

And oh yah, I want Bi to end up with SMA.. hehehe just my little opinion... Hopefully there won't be a sad ending or anything... :unsure:

Paulette/Wendy

Both of you didn't cry becoz - SJS is not Bi. ^_^

I guess we were too high on Bi during that period. So I guess our mind

subconciously block/filter everything...(there were too many Bi's stuff

to dwnlod and watch)

Mine up until now still blocked - Watch a lot of drama after FH/SD/Bi ..

fast forwarded most of the scenes.... I guess I can't really give good

review anymore.. mostly bias.. :lol:

I hate F70 (can't even finish the 3rd eps), Chun yang, Teacher somethin

(Gong Hyo Jin), Last dance, 1829..stain glass, spring day, Princess etc etc..

LSIH .. I stopped half way (for most of it)..

So you see.. I am gone/finish.. kaput.. ppl says it's good.. I think it otherwise..

There's only 2 drama I love (after Bi encounter) - Love holic and MNIKSS

that's it ..

Anyway - about similarity... I guess it's difficult .. since there are like thousands

drama aired every year... there bound to be similarity.. as long as it's not exactly the

same.. I am OKAY... I am alrite...

BTW - sorry .. I am rambling..

^_^

Guest escapist

Ahh.. I can't resist asking this question...... can you please reuplod this ng..

i'm willing to pay you.. 20usd?? (virtually though gif2628pb.gif)

just saw your request. i think the YSI is already on the first post!

if it doesnt work for you i'll upload another one :lol: (25 virtual usd though)

Guest c3cilia

Paulette/Wendy

Both of you didn't cry becoz - SJS is not Bi. ^_^

I guess we were too high on Bi during that period. So I guess our mind

subconciously block/filter everything...(there were too many Bi's stuff

to dwnlod and watch)

Mine up until now still blocked - Watch a lot of drama after FH/SD/Bi ..

fast forwarded most of the scenes.... I guess I can't really give good

review anymore.. mostly bias.. :lol:

I hate F70 (can't even finish the 3rd eps), Chun yang, Teacher somethin

(Gong Hyo Jin), Last dance, 1829..stain glass, spring day, Princess etc etc..

LSIH .. I stopped half way (for most of it)..

So you see.. I am gone/finish.. kaput.. ppl says it's good.. I think it otherwise..

There's only 2 drama I love (after Bi encounter) - Love holic and MNIKSS

that's it ..

Anyway - about similarity... I guess it's difficult .. since there are like thousands

drama aired every year... there bound to be similarity.. as long as it's not exactly the

same.. I am OKAY... I am alrite...

BTW - sorry .. I am rambling..

^_^

^bam..that's exactly how i felt toward most of the drama..some i didnt' even finish..some..i barely touch..and some.i just love to death...but due to the bi virus..i tend to give bad remark on other ppl..so i usually shut my ...mouth...lol..i've tried watching lovaholic..but i guess..the whole kangta thing not me anymore..i use to like him though..but that is until bi came along and stung me..:lol:

do you still need the ng shot?..since escapist offer to do so too..:)

Guest kalinda

but in Bomnal - can we say JIS the 2nd lead actor?, he did end up w/ the lead actress .. kinda difficult prob. bec. they (both guys, I forgot the other male actor) share almost the same so called quality time on screen ... as in IJUKSA, I still believe SMA is the lead though.. simply seen from the behind the scene interviews etc., I suppose KSR didn't get as much coverage as SMA's right? But still I can't tell who ends up with who though ..

If I can o/t a bit, I do like samshik ended up w/ samsoon ... I like her character soooo much! when you find such an attractive, kind, loving personality, anything can happen... :)

another thing; I didn't cry for MISA at all as well.... so it makes 3 of us....he he

Well Kalinda - It's quite normal if we feel that the leads should end up together...

that's the intention of the PD and if they don't.. it's just to make it more dramatic...

We seldom see 2nd lead (actress) end up with the 1st lead (actor)... it's abnormal...

So far no korean drama has that ending..

it either the leads end up together or one of them die of just part their way...

but... No... a big no no no... for the 2nd lead actress to end up with 1st lead actor... no matter how

beautiful the 2nd actress...

As for IJUKSA.. we will never know. exactly who is the main heroin.. well.. the plan is SMA .. but

we will never know for sure until it's in the middle of the drama (my 2 cents after watchin more than 50

korea drama - do I seem to be bragging here lol - yea yea.. I know MOST of you watch more than

me.. my korean drama days is over once I set my heart on Bi... that daymmm boy.. <_<).

This is because sometime the lead might change base on viewers demand (I think.. but I am not too sure)..

Judging from distribution of scenes among the cast.. I believe SMA and Bi are the leads here.. (at

least up till the 4th eps)..

And let's see if my analysis is correct.. it's either BG end up with ES or neither to both ES or DJ ..

Those who wants the 2nd lead actress to end up with the 1st lead actor is .. abnormal.. huahahhaha..

Like me in MNIKSS ... I prefer hyun bin to end up with his first love, I could not accept the 360 degree

change of heart... :lol: .. anyway we are not discussing MNIKSS.... yea I will shut up...

BTW - No one want to help me with the ng files.. aish..

My SOS called finally answered..

:flying kiss: to everyone...

My dear fren Jinlees.. uploded for me.. and being an richard simmons.. I have not

thank her yet....

Jinleess thank you... I am still at office can't downlod yet.. I need to go back

home to dwnlod...

BTW - I am not suppose to do this..during working hours (talking to you gals)

Choltey andhey...

But .. this thread pulling me...

Guest c3cilia

^bam..once you see the ng..you'lll be all hype..probably don't wanna work anymore..

the director teach him or how he should kiss sma..lol..how funny is this..but omg..ng..i'm dying here..they shouldn't have any more kiss ng..pretty soon..they're gonna kill us all..lol...

Guest msj1nstar

this looks pretty fun. bi's a really good actor considering he's a singer as well. and shin minah is very pretty. does anyone know when its coming out on videos?

Archived