[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Well, the news article went further to state that as the word "copying" was used on the internet, the drama's rating is anticipated to drop further ! :angry: It said that after all the high expectations of the drama, when the viewers saw the debut episode, they were shocked at the similiarities that I mentioned earlier. I do not know the actual number of viewers who went on internet to discuss this. But we have confidence that as the drama unfolds..their views will change, no way you can copy the storyline that much. The ratings may go up again. Bi... Aza Aza Fighting !!!

Meanwhile, re-posting caps of Paulette's favourtie hot mechanic !

33333321zl.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi! I just watched the first episode last night and I love the cinematography of this drama. The opening scene was so intense; everything in this drama seems very intense. The only thing I didn't like about it was how choppy it was. It made it very confusing to understand, but I guess the director wants us to piece the story together. I think Bi and Shin Mina make a cute couple (I'm a Bi-Kyo fan, but I must admit Bi-Shin Mina looks good too). Can anyone tell me if this story will have a sad ending or not? Or is it still unknown? I also felt that the pace of the first episode was really slow... like nothing much happened until the very end which kinda sucks but good in a way because it makes you want to watch the next ep. right away.

Anyways, thanx for posting the NGs and subs.!

Guest hershy kissez

Well, the news article went further to state that as the word "copying" was used on the internet, the drama's rating is anticipated to drop further ! :angry: It said that after all the high expectations of the drama, when the viewers saw the debut episode, they were shocked at the similiarities that I mentioned earlier. I do not know the actual number of viewers who went on internet to discuss this. But we have confidence that as the drama unfolds..their views will change, no way you can copy the storyline that much. The ratings may go up again. Bi... Aza Aza Fighting !!!

Meanwhile, re-posting caps of Paulette's favourtie hot mechanic !

33333321zl.jpg

yea i hope the viewers opinions and thoughts change about this drama as it continues on.

THE HOTTEST MECHANIC IVE EVER SEEN <33333333

Guest jangsora

Hey how do you view a file with the rmvb file extension?!?! could anyone tell me what program i need to watch those? thanxs!!!

Guest rainoppa

Ok, ready guys? Here it comes!!!

Eps 2 sub (whole episode) is now available!!!!

Credits:

Translator: eulicid

Timers: ay_link, becu

I would like to say thank you to our wonderful translator, eulicid

I would like to say thank you to my best co-subber, ay_link

And all of your support!!! We are all NUTS!!!!! :D

Download Eps 2 sub

Thanks a lot!!

dont mind it! I read some news about it.but they came from HK. I didnt know if there are such new .

anyway ,dont mind . as you said ,their views will change after they watch more esp. the rate is sure to go

up!

This is for J. Lee :

I just received my parcel and the ASTA magazine, now I'm practically drooling over the pics and photos of Jeong Jihun as Bokgu in the magazine !!! :D Man...Bi or Bokgu, he's hot..*fanning myself*. Chingu, thanks for mailing it to me, worth the money I paid, every cent ! :lol:

Off topic here : Daniel Henney's fans would faint at his catwalk pics ! But I still prefer Bi anytime..hehehe ! :P

jealous jealous..hahaha...everybody (well, almost...) are struggling with jealousy right now! i am too, as a matter of fact. the kiss whoa... :blink: i'll definitely watch, like you will. :D

i hope this drama will be accepted by the vast majority of ppl in Korea... it's good actually, why it's very good for me..! i managed to persuade my friends to watch and they kept asking what happen next. and when i said i dont know bcoz the next episode is not out yet, they were kinda dissappointed. hehe.:lol: The story is good man...

and alecs...i'd watched your growing old with rain mv... it was marvellous! fantastic...! the lyrics match the vid... u reminded me more of FH! the chemistry between Bi and SHK, "undescribeable"! i love them sooo much, so i'm biased... but alecs...i do love it soooo much. :wub: they were meant for each other... sometimes when watching IJUKSA, i kept wondering what if SHK is Cha Eun Sok, instead of Shin Min Ah... *already saw somebody hitting my head with a frying pan...* but yes, i hv to give Shin Min Ah and Bi to develop sth between them...for god sake it's only 2 episode, right? hehe :D i'm sure they can pull it off... ::full of optimistic mode::

you know what? i was thinking the exact same thing! (the bolded text :D ) i like SHK as well and as everyone is saying, they are soo cute together :wub: hehe...but yeah i wonder how it would be if SHK was Cha Eun Sok...but yeah, oh well... :lol:

Guest jangsora

^ Download RealAlternative to watch rm files using Windows Media Player. Google it.

thanx a lot!!! :lol: i could watch other files i couldnt before :D

^

LOL that was very fast.

It's a magazine of drama's nowadays...

But it feature's "IJUKSA" on their first issue,Drooling pics of every K-actor there!!!

http://www.astaTv.com/

I don't care about the other K-actors (SSH not in it anyway), all I want are Bi's pics ! :D And like you said, Bi is on the cover of the first issue !

epi1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12YRVDBH

(epi1=Filename: renamed_051031 Ijuksa 01.wmvDownloads: 269Filesize: 181.1 MB

epi2(52 mb)->pali pali download

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12WHF8S...VC16SZC8VB8NBW5

Jen, thanks for you guys excellent job, I am so happy to watch the drama with your English

subbing ..appreciate a lot....keep going..aza, aza, fighting..

this drama sort of reminds me of MISA aka I'm Sorry, I love you. the whole having like a "celebrity" and revenges and all that reminds me of MISA. T^T

i love this drama! it's unique and i haven't seen anything like this before after MISA finished. :DDDDD also, Bi shows us a whole new different character which makes this more interesting to watch. xDDDDD

-S0LLY <3

Archived