[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind having my lips stuck with Bi's lips even for 1 second

:D

s_diah..guess this is what most of the gals here will think so too ! :lol: When I saw the NG, I was laughing at his reactions, I think he was a teeny weeny bit self-conscious about it ! :P Cute as ever. :D

I am now looking forward to how far they will carry the love scenes between them, bed scenes next ??? After all most of the Korean actors had done at least one, but not Bi ! :lol: Oops, I'm outta here before I get stoned by fans! :P

Guest VyLeTtE

>>>>> hahaha i wouldnt mind mine stuck into his lips 4eva mwahahaha..... twas nt really a frenchie seems like bi didnt use his tongue or else he'll relaly get it from me mwahaha

I am now looking forward to how far they will carry the love scenes between them, bed scenes next ??? After all most of the Korean actors had done at least one, but not Bi ! :lol: Oops, I'm outta here before I get stoned by fans! :P

>>>>> wendy u serious? the kissing scene has brought many fans to the hospital already and .... bed scene????!?!?!!! oh no...... *VyLeTtE dies..... will come back with a vengeance mwahaha*

>>>>> hahaha i wouldnt mind mine stuck into his lips 4eva mwahahaha..... twas nt really a frenchie seems like bi didnt use his tongue or else he'll relaly get it from me mwahaha

>>>>> wendy u serious? the kissing scene has brought many fans to the hospital already and .... bed scene????!?!?!!! oh no...... *VyLeTtE dies..... will come back with a vengeance mwahaha*

Hazel... :D:D:lol::lol: I mean practically all the popular K-actors had done one, why not Bi ? Sorry, me just trying to provoke you hyper fans ! :P

Guest VyLeTtE

Hazel... :D:D:lol::lol: I mean practically all the popular K-actors had done one, why not Bi ? Sorry, me just trying to provoke you hyper fans ! :P

>>>>> wendy hahahaah i dunno mebbe it wont be good since bi knows that his fans want to see him being a bachelo hahaha a bed scene would ruin the image hahahaha... but if its with me..... ehem..... mwahahaha okei okei shut up now VyLeTtE this is a wholesome thread har3

04 Nov 05 - KBS@Film Site (LQ)

Click on pix 2 start dl

kbscut0te.jpg

Credit : Fanrain 4 clip//Steff@RainSingapore 4 uploading

My gosh...this sight is killing me...now i know i still cant handle bi with other women...

Guest nurikocam18

only for one second.. i wudnt mind if my lips got stucked in his lips forever :lol:

bed scene??? no way!!! over my dead body! ehehe..

here i am almost died seeing that i-hate-passionate-kssing scene and havent gotten over it, and u wanna kill me again wd the tot of bed scne,.. :angry::P

here i am almost died seeing that i-hate-passionate-kssing scene and havent gotten over it, and u wanna kill me again wd the tot of bed scne,.. :angry::P

Cathy and Hazel..hey, there are all kinds of bed scenes you know, not necessary the real passionate ones leading to...you know what ! :P I am not prudish (this ajumma is modern minded !) I just want to see how Bi handles this kind of scene, that's all. Ever seen the one Hyun Bin had with KSA in Samsoonie ? Had me in stitches.. :D

Guest dangdut_asik

s_diah..guess this is what most of the gals here will think so too ! :lol: When I saw the NG, I was laughing at his reactions, I think he was a teeny weeny bit self-conscious about it ! :P Cute as ever. :D

aigooo.. wendy... his kissing NG's gave me a heart attack already.. if there's a bed scene... I will have to start thinking of my funeral :P btw, is there supposedly a love scene in IJUKSA? *going crazy now* hehehe:P

man.. da boy has improved!!! I was actually scared that he was gonna repeat the FH kiss again :ph34r: Thank Goodness he didn't! :D

Guest nurikocam18

Cathy and Hazel..hey, there are all kinds of bed scenes you know, not necessary the real passionate ones leading to...you know what ! :P I am not prudish (this ajumma is modern minded !) I just want to see how Bi handles this kind of scene, that's all. Ever seen the one Hyun Bin had with KSA in Samsoonie ? Had me in stitches.. :D

yeah ive seen it..

i cant imagine him do a scne like that (hyun bin and samsoon) .. i bet that scnce wud take forever to shoot.. (our bi will have tons of ngs.. )

my reaction upon seing the pic

:blink::o:huh::(<_<:angry:

i love this ng scene....so intense...i wish im in shin minah's role...hehehe...

bikisses.jpg

bikisses2.jpg

Boink!!! I need to be back to my senses!!! My jealousy is killing me!!(oh a nice title for a series).

Our baby Bi is now a man!!! Making his ever first not just touch the lips kissing scene!!! Your right ceej...many girls wanted to bi in shin min ah's shoes!!! :blink:

Guest VyLeTtE

har3... if ever i die cuz of these kissing scenes *and hopefully i dun ever get to see bi in any bed scene har3* pls do come to my funeral... and please invite bi for me har3..

was there any interview after the shoot of the kissing scene? wonder how he felt hehehe

I can imagine it...imagine Bi as samshik in KSS!!! Wendy!!! Thats something to look forward...i think i can take the bed scene i can ican!!! naughty me!!!

arghhh no bed scenes please :angry::P

Guest vignette

Hi Wendy, I have no problems at all to see Bi in bed with his leading lady. Bring it on!

har3... if ever i die cuz of these kissing scenes *and hopefully i dun ever get to see bi in any bed scene har3* pls do come to my funeral... and please invite bi for me har3..

was there any interview after the shoot of the kissing scene? wonder how he felt hehehe

Sis whenever you see the bedescene see it as yourself!!! Its nice to imagine!!!hahaha!!!

Shucks that kiss made him blush for sure!!!

that kiss looks pretty good. it's much more intense than the kiss in FH

So intense that my body feels cold!!! He looks like a good kisser!!!And Shin min ah really is lucky!

OMG...I just realized this good looking guy (Lee Ki-Woo) is the same guy from THE CLASSIC...

This is his profile...couldn't believe it at first...he looks so much better in this drama...

이름 : 이기우

출생 : 1981년 10월 23일

신체 : 키 189cm, 체중 79kg

학력 : 단국대학교 경영학과

데뷔 : 2003년 영화 '클래식'

작품 : 영화 '그놈은 멋있었다', '돌려차기'

bscap0009ry.jpg

This picture is from The Classic...

lkj6cu.png

Guest shinebi

only for one second.. i wudnt mind if my lips got stucked in his lips forever :lol:

bed scene??? no way!!! over my dead body! ehehe..

NURIKOCAM!!! PPPPUUUAAAHHHH!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!! ahahaaaa!!!!!!

*anyways, I hope they don't go too far or else it will ruien the drama for many fans... >_< ....I am so glad that it wasn't french kissing, but that is still bad enough that they were stuck for some time there...EEEKKK! Eeeerrrr...I'mma get over it...hehehee! That is if they don't continue through out the whole movie like this...o_O ...

Archived