[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

One small question:

Should I, ay_link, and eulicid keep doing the subbing for the next eps? Because I saw the official team is still planning to do the hardsub with their translation. 2 groups is now doing the same work. Just the matter of time! And ofcourse the official subs are more exact, less error (may be none).

Comments?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seabiscuit

I finished watch eps 1 thank milion for who upload and sub this drama

All of you guy are so great

I think the scene between Bi and SMA like a poem

Maybe the director want this love is like a poem , so the film is quite slow-paced

Bokku is a complex person, I think he has a trend to push people away from him, especially who he love, maybe because of that he when his brother ask him to call " brother", he said that he did not call until he died

If this drama end up like Bi and SMA in love with each other and the brother awake , it is quite not interesting, I think the writer want to potray not about love but about the changing in Bokku's personality when he see a pure love because at first he dont care about love. Hopefully , the end will be interesting and satisfied us.

Anyway, thank a lot lot alot for who upload and sub

Hope the rating will high in next week

Guest freya1507

No Prob, Shinebi!

Take a look at Freya1507 frame caps.

Filefront don't like me. :( It says my request is retried. Is there a problem? :(

ixora

sorry i do not know what is wrong ... :o

i checked filefront the file has allready been dl-ed 12 times

maybe later

hope it will be work for you soon

good luck B)

Guest hershy kissez

Not trying to find faults in his acting but he is not doing the CPR in the correct way! LOL!

He'll probably break her ribs in this manner. :blink:

LOL! i dont know how to do cpr anyways so i wouldnt have known :P

To biers who can read Chinese, this is one of best article about Bokku I have ever read

from baidu.com

看过《死爱》后,就想为这个叫姜福玖的男人写点什么,可以看出宝为这个角色下了很多功夫,对于演绎这个性格复杂的男人,宝在演技上的突破是可以肯定的,虽然很多亲似乎还不能适应宝饰演的这个角色,也在担心这部剧的收视率(包括我啊),但是对于一个演员来说,尝试不同的角色对他们来说是好事,我们不妨放松心情,以平常心来欣赏这部剧集,不要把宝的形象永远停留在英中和尚道的阶段,就当作是个新的起点,细细的品味这个叫姜福玖的男人,或许当这部戏结束的时候,姜福玖这个名字也会同英中和尚道一样,成为我们心中另一个深刻的烙印。。。

感悟姜福玖。。。

姜福玖,该如何形容这个人呢,这个个性鲜明得几乎令我感到害怕的男人,给我的第一个感觉就是,爱上他的女人都会不幸吧,无论是爱上他还是被他爱上的女人,都会不幸吧。。。

可是即使是会令自己不幸的爱,在看到他看似慵懒却散发着凛冽气息的眼神时也还是会飞蛾投火般的选择爱他吧。

他是个有着奇特魅力的男人,他的魅力来自他刀锋般凉薄的气息,危险,锋利,却令人依旧想要冒险的接近,与他对视的刹那,在你心口毫不留情的划下一道血口,然后转身离去,而你却从此,无法逃脱,也,无法忘记。。。

这是个危险的男人,爱上他或是被他爱上都会是一场灭顶的灾难,他很自私,他只在乎他愿意在乎的,他不在乎别人怎么看他,不在乎有多少女人爱她或恨他,不在乎擂台上的输赢,甚至他不在乎自己的生死,他只是那样活着的人,一个没有什么期盼而只是活着得人,所以他可以淡漠的看着一个女人为他自杀,即使最后他选择了救她,不过我想,除了那可能的一点点怜悯之外,更多的是不想再背负来自另一个人的债吧,他不要这个世界上再有任何人为他做任何事,对于他来说,一个已经够了。。。

在他的生命中,有两个人很重要,哥哥和多贞。

多贞,一个为了救他而在身上留下伤疤的女孩,她是他的债,他决定要背负一辈子的债,他心甘情愿的照顾她,保护她,因为他欠她的,他认为那是他该做的,即使他不爱她。

而哥哥。。。

在姜福玖活到认识那个叫车恩汐的女人之前,如果有人问他,他爱过什么人吗?答案是有的。他爱他的哥哥,这个世界上唯一还活着的和他有血缘关系的哥哥,那是他的亲人,是和他相依为命的亲人,在他心里,那是他唯一确定的爱。

所以,他是孤独的,孤独的有些可怜,因为没有可以爱的人。而哥哥是他心灵唯一一块柔软的地方,只有在想起哥哥时,他才会展露难得的宁和,不过,那唯一的柔软也在他亲眼看着哥哥在他面前失足跌落的瞬间变成了一个血肉模糊的伤口,在他对那个叫做车恩汐的女人的恨意中溃烂发霉。

尽管这样,尽管这个男人充满了危险,尽管他总是不修边幅的样子,脸上永远贴着创口贴,鼻梁和嘴角总是带着伤口,下巴上的胡茨,稻草样的乱发,懒散的眼神,满是破洞的衣服,走起路来永远是拖拖沓沓的,这些条件组合在一起,似乎怎样都不能算是个有魅力的男人吧,可是,姜福玖可以,当这些条件组合在这个男人身上时,神奇的形成一种奇特的魅力,令你一眼就可以看到他,无法将视线从他身上移开,他就是有这样的本事。。。

现在,说说擂台吧,提到姜福玖似乎就不能不提到擂台,如果说生活中的姜福玖是他经常在手中把玩的蝴蝶刀,虽然危险,却还是有所收敛,准确地说是一种隐藏,透着某种华丽的味道。那么擂台上的姜福玖就是一把匕首,简单、直接、坦白、充满杀伤力。看他打拳需要有一颗强健的心脏,之所以这么说,并不是因为擂台上的残酷与血腥,当然,这无疑也是原因之一,而我要说的却是另外一点,这个男人,在擂台上的时候,散发的魅力是致命的,凶猛的野兽样的眼神,敏捷如豹的身手,令对手畏惧的气势和他可怕的爆发力,令他在那充斥着血腥味的擂台上成为了最耀眼的王者,即使最后他满身伤痕,即使最后他选择了放弃胜利,可那恣意而张狂的姿态,在所有人眼中,包括那最后的胜利者眼中,宣告着:他才是胜者。。。

我想那些对手都恨他,即使最后胜利的是他们,可那个胜利是那个叫姜福玖的男人不要的,就像是姜福玖不屑的眼神般令他们难以忍受的刺目的胜利,我想他们是宁可不要的吧。

当一个男人站在擂台上时,赢就成了一种本能,而姜福玖,不喜欢赢,至少在擂台上,他不喜欢最后被众人注目的感觉,在这一点上,他是个奇特的男人,他只是享受那拼斗的过程,最原始的暴烈与凶猛,充斥着汗与血的气味,他似乎是既由着这些在宣泄什么,好像那打在他身上的一记记重拳可以让他有活着的感觉。

姜福玖,不是一个好人,可是,这个男人的眼神透着某种决绝的东西,坦荡得令人不敢直视,在这个世界上,什么人是好人,什么人是坏人,好人和坏人,原本就没有什么根本的界定,而姜福玖,这个为了复仇而燃起生命之火的男人,这个注定拥有一段不可能的爱情的男人,这个爱上自己最恨的女人的男人,至少不是个坏人吧。。。

One small question:

Should I, ay_link, and eulicid keep doing the subbing for the next eps? Because I saw the official team is still planning to do the hardsub with their translation. 2 groups is now doing the same work. Just the matter of time! And ofcourse the official subs are more exact, less error (may be none).

Comments?

There's no official team doing all the subbing, be it soft sub or hard sub. Everyone is doing it for the enjoyment and benefit to Bi's fans here. B)

One small question:

Comments?

one small suggestion...why don't the 2 subbing teams coordinate with each other so they could have one official sub released and in faster time...

One small question:

Comments?

becu there's no official subbing team is there? i know j.lee's team is doin the subs from the start but you guys also did yours, and we really appreciate the effort of everyone. it's good actually to see a lot of generous people subbing for IJUKSA, not only subbing timing, editing etc.

I finished watch eps 1 thank milion for who upload and sub this drama

All of you guy are so great

I think the scene between Bi and SMA like a poem

Maybe the director want this love is like a poem , so the film is quite slow-paced

Bokku is a complex person, I think he has a trend to push people away from him, especially who he love, maybe because of that he when his brother ask him to call " brother", he said that he did not call until he died

If this drama end up like Bi and SMA in love with each other and the brother awake , it is quite not interesting, I think the writer want to potray not about love but about the changing in Bokku's personality when he see a pure love because at first he dont care about love. Hopefully , the end will be interesting and satisfied us.

Anyway, thank a lot lot alot for who upload and sub

Hope the rating will high in next week

Thanks for your views. I also hope that the ending will be to our liking too ! Hard to tell with scriptwriters..and they can even change the ending as not according to script ??? I don't know.it happened with other dramas.

I have a question...

the halmuni that appeared in episode 1, the one who talk with SMA in front of MinGu's house, she's the one in fullhouse right?

Guest hershy kissez

To biers who can read Chinese, this is one of best article about Bokku I have ever read

from baidu.com

看过《死爱》后,就想为这个叫姜福玖的男人写点什么,可以看出宝为这个角色下了很多功夫,对于演绎这个性格复杂的男人,宝在演技上的突破是可以肯定的,虽然很多亲似乎还不能适应宝饰演的这个角色,也在担心这部剧的收视率(包括我啊),但是对于一个演员来说,尝试不同的角色对他们来说是好事,我们不妨放松心情,以平常心来欣赏这部剧集,不要把宝的形象永远停留在英中和尚道的阶段,就当作是个新的起点,细细的品味这个叫姜福玖的男人,或许当这部戏结束的时候,姜福玖这个名字也会同英中和尚道一样,成为我们心中另一个深刻的烙印。。。

感悟姜福玖。。。

姜福玖,该如何形容这个人呢,这个个性鲜明得几乎令我感到害怕的男人,给我的第一个感觉就是,爱上他的女人都会不幸吧,无论是爱上他还是被他爱上的女人,都会不幸吧。。。

可是即使是会令自己不幸的爱,在看到他看似慵懒却散发着凛冽气息的眼神时也还是会飞蛾投火般的选择爱他吧。

他是个有着奇特魅力的男人,他的魅力来自他刀锋般凉薄的气息,危险,锋利,却令人依旧想要冒险的接近,与他对视的刹那,在你心口毫不留情的划下一道血口,然后转身离去,而你却从此,无法逃脱,也,无法忘记。。。

这是个危险的男人,爱上他或是被他爱上都会是一场灭顶的灾难,他很自私,他只在乎他愿意在乎的,他不在乎别人怎么看他,不在乎有多少女人爱她或恨他,不在乎擂台上的输赢,甚至他不在乎自己的生死,他只是那样活着的人,一个没有什么期盼而只是活着得人,所以他可以淡漠的看着一个女人为他自杀,即使最后他选择了救她,不过我想,除了那可能的一点点怜悯之外,更多的是不想再背负来自另一个人的债吧,他不要这个世界上再有任何人为他做任何事,对于他来说,一个已经够了。。。

在他的生命中,有两个人很重要,哥哥和多贞。

多贞,一个为了救他而在身上留下伤疤的女孩,她是他的债,他决定要背负一辈子的债,他心甘情愿的照顾她,保护她,因为他欠她的,他认为那是他该做的,即使他不爱她。

而哥哥。。。

在姜福玖活到认识那个叫车恩汐的女人之前,如果有人问他,他爱过什么人吗?答案是有的。他爱他的哥哥,这个世界上唯一还活着的和他有血缘关系的哥哥,那是他的亲人,是和他相依为命的亲人,在他心里,那是他唯一确定的爱。

所以,他是孤独的,孤独的有些可怜,因为没有可以爱的人。而哥哥是他心灵唯一一块柔软的地方,只有在想起哥哥时,他才会展露难得的宁和,不过,那唯一的柔软也在他亲眼看着哥哥在他面前失足跌落的瞬间变成了一个血肉模糊的伤口,在他对那个叫做车恩汐的女人的恨意中溃烂发霉。

尽管这样,尽管这个男人充满了危险,尽管他总是不修边幅的样子,脸上永远贴着创口贴,鼻梁和嘴角总是带着伤口,下巴上的胡茨,稻草样的乱发,懒散的眼神,满是破洞的衣服,走起路来永远是拖拖沓沓的,这些条件组合在一起,似乎怎样都不能算是个有魅力的男人吧,可是,姜福玖可以,当这些条件组合在这个男人身上时,神奇的形成一种奇特的魅力,令你一眼就可以看到他,无法将视线从他身上移开,他就是有这样的本事。。。

现在,说说擂台吧,提到姜福玖似乎就不能不提到擂台,如果说生活中的姜福玖是他经常在手中把玩的蝴蝶刀,虽然危险,却还是有所收敛,准确地说是一种隐藏,透着某种华丽的味道。那么擂台上的姜福玖就是一把匕首,简单、直接、坦白、充满杀伤力。看他打拳需要有一颗强健的心脏,之所以这么说,并不是因为擂台上的残酷与血腥,当然,这无疑也是原因之一,而我要说的却是另外一点,这个男人,在擂台上的时候,散发的魅力是致命的,凶猛的野兽样的眼神,敏捷如豹的身手,令对手畏惧的气势和他可怕的爆发力,令他在那充斥着血腥味的擂台上成为了最耀眼的王者,即使最后他满身伤痕,即使最后他选择了放弃胜利,可那恣意而张狂的姿态,在所有人眼中,包括那最后的胜利者眼中,宣告着:他才是胜者。。。

我想那些对手都恨他,即使最后胜利的是他们,可那个胜利是那个叫姜福玖的男人不要的,就像是姜福玖不屑的眼神般令他们难以忍受的刺目的胜利,我想他们是宁可不要的吧。

当一个男人站在擂台上时,赢就成了一种本能,而姜福玖,不喜欢赢,至少在擂台上,他不喜欢最后被众人注目的感觉,在这一点上,他是个奇特的男人,他只是享受那拼斗的过程,最原始的暴烈与凶猛,充斥着汗与血的气味,他似乎是既由着这些在宣泄什么,好像那打在他身上的一记记重拳可以让他有活着的感觉。

姜福玖,不是一个好人,可是,这个男人的眼神透着某种决绝的东西,坦荡得令人不敢直视,在这个世界上,什么人是好人,什么人是坏人,好人和坏人,原本就没有什么根本的界定,而姜福玖,这个为了复仇而燃起生命之火的男人,这个注定拥有一段不可能的爱情的男人,这个爱上自己最恨的女人的男人,至少不是个坏人吧。。。

is someone willing to translate this?

hi, sorry i took, so long...

just a fair bit of warning, there are some strange phrases i couldnt check on the dictionary, made mention of that in the script along the way...

I do think that the subbing team can prob do a better job than I did, but I guess want to share with non chinese peeps...seeing as we all love RAIN!

thanks for patience!

Jeong JiHoon = Kang Bok Gu BG

Shin Minah = Cha Eun Seok ES

Kim Sarang= Han Da Jeong DJ

Lee Kiwoo = Kim Joon Song JS

? = Kang Min Gu MG

Lee Min Yook = Cha Jae Seok JAE ( Eun seok's younger brother)

Song, hummed by BG

My home is a harmonious place

No matter how shamelessly I act there is rice for me

And no flare ups

No matter how shamelessly I act there is rice for me…

Friend:

Hey! Kang Bokgu! Hey! Didn’t you hear me call you? I’ve found him! Found your brother! Finally!

BG: What?

Friend: Kang Mingu! Your elder brother whom you were looking for, for the past 10 years! I’ve found out where he stays. Finally!

Scene at Mingu’s roof

Friend: Recently, he’s been working the night shift. So he hasn’t come home often. Do you want to come in and take a look? Should we get a key from the landlord?

(Friend is inside the room)

Kang Bokgu! Why don’t you come in?

(BG enters the room)

Looks like your brother is a real fan of Cha Eun Seok.

Seems as if he has the standards of a stalker!

(Friend seems to be talking to himself here) I wonder if you have committed anything that is worrying!

To think that you are his only blood relative and he is your older brother. Yet for 10 years there has been no news whatsoever.

How can he make people worry so?

What are you doing?

(Photo smashes on the floor)

BG: Let’s go, Mei Shu. (I’m sorry, can’t see the friend’s name clearly in Chinese, but it seems to be this name…)

Friend: Let’s wait for your brother to come home.

BG: I don’t wish to meet him anymore. Suddenly, I am weary of it all.

Friend: Bokgu! Kang Bokgu!

(Eun Seok writing on the wall)

ES: Everyone comes here to write rubbish. Oppa, come here quickly to give them a scolding.

(In Kang Mingu’s room)

On the wall:

“Amazing”

- Lackey (Sorry, its some kind of vulgarity. Can’t find it in Dictionary.)

Bokgu walking on the overhead bridge

Lady: Anything for you? Are you planning to give it to anyone?

BG: I’ll take all these.

Lady: All?

Song

My Da Jeong has a good heart

Da Jeong with old man

DJ: Pig intestines, pork belly, glutinous rice, salted fish costs 30won. The money owed in arrears, the salt and all the rest, let’s forget about it shall we?

Old man: Of course, of course! Because of you I have already wiped the cost off the slate!

DJ: Thank you Oppa! How shall I repay you?

Old man: Repayment? What repayment? There is no need for such things between us! But the next time, when we are lonely we can go out together….?

Regarding where we can go…Well, the pig’s brain, thigh, intestines and even the tail… I will give them to you for free!

BG: Remove your hand, granddad.

So now you’ve started to sell your body huh?

DJ: Bokgu…

BG

Old man: No, don’t, don’t. It’s not what you think! It’s not that at all!

BG: To a young girl, what do you think you are trying to do? Huh? GRANDAD!?!?!

You have a lot of money?

Old man: I’m sorry, I’m wrong. It’s not what you think!

I was only talking about the different parts of the pig!

BG: SO?!??!! / MG : Bokgu!!!!!!

MG: Bokgu… Bokgu… It’s me, your brother.

(smashes mirror)

(office building)

Director: Why isn’t this guy fired? Hurry, make it so that I can be rid of him!

JS elder Bro: You know father is preparing for the upcoming elections. His credentials must not have a single stain. He’s been living a prudent and cautious life. What you did amounts to stabbing him in the back…

I hear that today there will be a press conference. We can only make Cha Eun Seok the scapegoat, there is no other way.

Just say that she was the one who tried to get close to you.

Take care of it.

(JS at top of building in front of the billboard)

VOICE OVER

“Miss Cha Eun Seok is your rice bowl? If I am your rice bowl, then who is the soupbowl?

“Do I look like the sort who is easily bullied? If I see you again, you’ll be dead!”

(At Kang Mingu’s roof area)

FLAHBBACK:

Kang Bokgu. Hear your father was a triad member who killed many.

BLACK AND WHITE FLASHBACK:

MG: Do you want to be like father?!

BG: I’m going to give it to them! Finish them off!

MG: Just bear with it, endure. Avoid altercation.

Even if they provoke you, even if that person trampled on you

You must bear with it! Even if you are beaten, you must bear with it!

BG: Why must I bear with being beaten up!?! I didn’t do anything wrong! Why must I get beaten up?!

MG: Just treat it like you are atoning for father’s sins! He did bad things. He has even killed others.

BG: What has our father’s sins got to do with us?

MG: You must never be like our father. Don’t use your fist. We must never resort to violence to live our lives.

BG: If that is the case, it will just be like dying. I don’t want to live a life by merely suffering. I can’t live a life where I am being beaten up unjustly!!

Ok?!

MG: Then you cannot live with me! You will not live with me.

BG: Threatening me?

MG: It is not a threat. Not a threat, Bokgu.

(PRESENT TIMES)

MG: Have you been searching for long? Did you miss me?

BG: Not at all, you lackey. (Sorry, its some kind of vulgarity. Can’t find it in Dictionary.)

MG: Still with the same fouled mouth. I’m your brother, not some lackey. What can we do with Bokgu? If this carries on, how would you ever find a wife? Which parent will ever give their daughter’s hand in marriage to you? A guy who can call his brother a dog’s lackey?

Call me Hyung just once!

Just once! Come on, just once Bokgu!

(grabs BG’s arm…)

Once!

Just once!

BG: Damn… Really… I’m pissing here! Won’t call you Hyung until you are dead! How about that! Is that ok?

MG: Petty guy!

Looks like I must really die before I can hear Bokgu call me Hyung!

BG: Damn… This richard simmons is taking forever…

Headlines from billboard advertisement:

CEO’S SON, KIM JOON SONG AND SUPERSTAR CHA EUN SEOK ANNOUCE THEIR ENGAGEMENT

Voice over of reporter:

Last week, these 2 well-known figures gathered much interest on the Internet and in the news due to the scandals surrounding them.

(Scene cuts to the Granny)

Continued voiceover of reporter:

Miss Cha Eun Seok and Mr Kin Joon Song’s engagement was announced today by the company's publicists.

(Eun Seok dozing. Granny comes out)

Granny: There is glutinous rice on your face, and you can still smile…

ES: I can pick it off and eat it!

Don’t worry about me.

Granny: Oh, you wilful headstrong child.

I’ve lived to a ripe old age and never seen such a wilful girl such as yourself.

ES: Do you think Mingu will bring this here? Wasn’t he supposed to come today?

Granny: I don’t know. When he comes, he comes.

(sound of growling tummy)

Go in to have some dinner before continue waiting. Go.

ES: There is no need. It’s ok. I’ll just wait here.

Granny: Whatever, it’s your choice.

ES: Granny, give this to me

Granny: No I need this to scoop the rice…

(fool around)

Voice over:

(PLEASE UNDERSTAND, THIS PART IS JUST AS CLOSE A SUMMARY AS I CAN GET OF WHT THE REPORTER IS SAYING, I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE NAME OF THE CORPORATION IS, OR THE NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY OK!!!!)

Before this incident, neither star celebrity Cha Eun Seok, nor Kim Jong Soon, have scandals attached to their name. The country’s 3rd largest corporation Kim Do Corporation, Mr Kim Joon Soon, is in charge of handling the company’s research and development. He graduated from the business studies in a well known American University. And will be the 2nd generation to inherit the company.

According to sources, Cha Eun Seok and Kim Joon Soon’s marriage was already in the pipelines, and began sometime in March this year.

Although there is no definite wedding date or venue, Cha Eun Seok will cut back on her filming activities after the engagement, and prepare to take on the role of the wife of a future CEO.

Although the news broke suddenly, there are sincere wishes for the couples’ happiness.

(Mingu’s roof area)

BG: This richard simmons is really never ending. Damn.

You really are Cha Eun Seok’s die hard fan aren’t you?

Know your own worth.

I say, what’s the use of living like this?

You’re a grown man yet….

Hyung?

HYUNG!

(Cab)

Taxi driver: Hey! Did you see that?

A man fell down from that building!

Are you Kang Mingu’s guardian? The surgery just ended. His left flank bone and thigh bones were shattered. The operation to repair the shattered bones is completed. Although we managed to stop the bleeding of the vessels near his brain, but the brain cells and nerves suffered a huge trauma and needs to be monitored.

BG: Shut up, doctor.

I don’t understand a single word you are saying. Whatever part that idiot has lost or has broken, I do not wish to know.

Why did he jump?

Doc: er…

BG: Why did he jump from the roof? Is he a deity or superman? Or is he a fairy spirit? What kind of place was that for a man to jump down from?!?! That madman…

Nurse: What are you doing?

BG: Get away.

BG: Hey, so you want to abandon me again, that’s why you fell on purpose right? You want to be far away from me, that’s why you fell down right?

Nurse: Please, leave.

BG: What a pity. If I had known, I would have pushed you off earlier.

Nurse: You… What are you trying to do?!

BG: I really regret.

Nurse: Where are you going? The guardian…

BG: I am not that bastard’s guardian!

Nurse: Let’s go.

(At the main gate)

ES: Hey! Telephone pole! Hey! Telephone pole, come on out!

Not coming out…? I’ll go IN!!!! AHHH!

(Inside the house)

JS: Do you wish to say something mother? Brother? You have nothing to say?

All of you are waiting to see father’s reaction right?

Looks like ddad must be the first to start the ball rolling.

Dad?

Director: Why did you do this?

JS: I kept thinking of a way to survive. Dad, who has cared for me for 28 years, you could sacrifice it all for the upcoming elections, that has always been your principles. For the company, you sacrificed yourself. For the elections you gave up your family. Brother’s marriage with the Lee family’s daughter… Brother’s marriage was also to further your goals at the upcoming elections.

Director: So? ? Bro: Joon Soon….

Director: So?

JS: Miss Cha Eun Seok hasn’t even attended university. Her father is a poor fisherman. Although as a celebrity, she can earn more money, I heard that she isn’t that well to do.

JS: Cha Eun Seok and I are not obstacles to Dad. Rather, we will be looked up to as a role model, a couple who have triumphed over differences in education, status, background. This will be a bonus in Dad’s upcoming elections. That’s what I predict will happen.

Bro: Joon Soon.

JS: If I have accidentally stabbed you in the back, I should be the one who pulls the knife out. If there is a high price to pay, I should be the one who pays.

Director: You wished to pull the sword out, that was why you plunged it in, in the first place right?

JS: Rather than becoming nonexistent in Dad’s eyes, this alternative was preferable.

Director: You raised a remarkable son. I’ve never seen him do anything for me before. Yet now, he makes me realise that you have raised a very good son.

Maid: Sir, there is someone at the gate. It’s a Miss Cha Eun Seok.

(Gate)

JS: You threw that stone in the hopes of hitting me, I guess.

I ma Kim Joon Soon, the telephone pole.

ES: Hey you! Come out!

JS: But I do not live here. This is my father’s house.

(Drives out)

JS: I only come here for breakfast. As for my address, next time I’ll send it to you.

Oh, it’s time for work.

Did you oversleep? ES: Did you do it?

ES: Said we were engaged? Are you mad?

You are nuts!!

JS: No. Not crazy.

Secretary: Master.

JS: Put it in the car boot.

That is sashimi, while that is fungus/mushroom right?

ES: Hey! You are crazy!

JS: Didn’t I just say I wasn’t crazy? Is there something wrong with your hearing?

It’ll be better with a gift hamper.

Secretary: I’ll get it ready master.

ES: Look, I am going to see the press really soon. How perverted are you anyway? You are a madman and a hooligan! I will say all that at the press conference! You are dead!

JS: Your home address is 1004 Han Sang Road tight?

I am about to pay a visit to your parents.

ES: When are you going to stop your nonsense?

JS: Since we have already come so far, I would like to see how much further it can go. I’m curious about the outcome.

ES: Hey.. Hey…!!!

… I’m sorry! I said I’m sorry, you little jerk!

Although I don’t know what I did wrong, but seeing as how badly you want to punish me, perhaps I really did make a mistake. Right?

ES: Oh, I called you a telephone pole, I hit you…It wasn’t right… I mean, I was really in the wrong. I am really sorry for all that.

And about that scandal, that really weird rumour, I’ll even admit that it was due to my scheming, in hopes of to seducing you.

I will also say, that it was I, a desperate tigress who lunged towards a honest, upright man.

That should be enough right?

(runs to his side window)

Sir, you wouldn’t suffer any repercussions.

I’ll be the one who is seen as crazy and it will end there.

That should be enough right?

(JS gets out of car)

ES: If my family meets you, then there’ll be no escape for you either. It’ll be terrible. Especially my mother. She is will grab onto you like you are life saving rice, paddy rice. She will cling on to you and never let you off.

Her nickname is “Glutinous Rice”, sticky Super-Glutinous Rice

You must act on impulse!

If you allow this to carry on, you will then have to marry me for real! (grabs his arms at this point in time)

JS: So, to your family, it is possible that I might be seen as a saving grace? But to you, how do you see me? I am not that horrible right? At least you wouldn’t reject me right? The truth please.

ES: You must be kidding.

For me, I really do not respect people like you.

JS: hmmph.. Why?

What is it about me that you are scornful of?

ES: Can’t you deal with the fact that I just do not respect you? My expectations are very high.

JS: You have a boyfriend?

What sort of person is he? What does he do? Is he more capable than I? More handsome than I am? Is he… taller than I am?

ES: oh…

JS: Seems like he is someone who is outstanding, an incomparable…

ES: YES!

Is that ok? We are done discussing this, ok?

THE END. OK?

(walks away)

JS: As far as I know, there are only 2 men in Korea who are better than me. And theose 2 men cannot possibly have liked Cha Eun Seok’s type.

You drove right?

See you at your home.

ES: Hey… HEY! Nutcase! Hey! Hey! Hooligan!

(BG stands at MG’s roof area)

FlashBack:

MG: Call me Hyung. Just once!

Just once! Come on, just once Bokgu!

(grabs BG’s arm…)

Once!

Just once!

BG: Damn… Really… I’m pissing here! Won’t call you Hyung until you are dead! How about that! Is that ok?

MG: Petty guy!

Looks like I must really die before I can hear Bokgu call me Hyung!

(Return to present)

After smashing up the stuff

BG: Die then. Just die. Bastard… You… Even if you die I will not acknowledge you. I will not acknowledge a dog like you.

(Street scene with BG friend, Mei Shu and Da Jeong)

MS: White cabbage and kimchi have been delivered here… Don’t you want to close the door?

DJ: Look at me. Am I Pretty? What…?

Do I still look like a tomboy?

MS: Truthfully, I am not accustomed to you behaving in such a manner since just now.

DJ: You aren’t the only one. Honestly, I am not used to it either.

Pasting a plaster here, how would it look?

MS: Pasting that sort of thing there, isn’t it even stranger?

DJ: The first impressions, why do they terrify me so?

What should I say?

MS: “Because I saved your younger brother, I ended up like this.”

Say it like this!

DJ: Cannot! It’s despicable!

I do have a good impression of the elder brother! He is different from our Bokgu!

MS: Honestly speaking, is that dog Bokgu really worth all this trouble? If that guy were in our village, all the chickens, ducks and dogs would have all flee from him!

DJ: That is real attraction, you stupid!

How can you even begin to understand Bokgu’s attraction? In this life, you will always pale in comparison with your pitiful looks, idiot!

MS: What’s so pitiful about my looks?

Why are you always bullying me?

Why is it always me?!

DJ: Our Bokgu< how in the world did he end up having a friend like you?

Choose a date to slaughter you and be done with it!

MS: If you continue, I will cry!

DJ: Go ahead and cry! Silly girl!

(At Mingu’s roof top)

MS: This is rich… That Kang Bokgu, no, that dog Bokgu… What is the attraction about him anyway? It’s a real joke…

DJ: What is this?

Has this place been bombed or something?

MS: Let us gather our village elders and ask them… If it is really some X-factor he has or just a bandit’s demeanour.

DJ: You just refuse to shut up right?

MS: If it is true that he has some magnetism, then even stray dogs will laugh…

(DJ walks into Mingu’s house )

DJ: Anyone home? Big Brother?

No one?

Bokgu? Bokgu?

MS: Ohh… What happened?

DJ: It seems as if it has really been bombed!

MS: Kang Bokgu! Eh, Kang Bokgu!

DJ: Shhh!

He is sleeping!

Exactly what happened? (says this, covering BG with blanket)

MS: Had a fight with his brother? Got thrashed, that guy?

DJ: What do the brothers have to fight about?

DJ Packs and looks at the wall.

DJ: Is that girl Cha Eun Seok?

MS: Bokgu’s brother seems to be a die-hard fan of Cha Run Seok.

DJ: Mei Shu, Cha Eun Seok is prettier, or am I prettier?

MS: In my eyes, you are prettier.

But the other people would think that Cha Eun Seok is a lot prettier than you are.

MS sees picture

MS: They even took pictures together.

Da Jeong. Take a look at these.

DJ: What? Oh…

That is Bokgu’s brother right?! And that Cha Eun Seok right?!

Not a fan, but lover… Both of them.

Words on the back of photograph: “Until my heart stops beating, I will only love Oppa.”

DJ : Ah! So mushy!

Ah! It’s grossing me out!

MS: It seems like they have really dated before!

They started from the time Cha Eun Seok became a star… It seems like they dated for quite a long while.

This can be a headliner!

DJ: Isn’t Cha Eun Seok getting engaged?

MS: Cha Eun Seok must have had a change of heart since she became famous.

DJ: Our Big Brother Mingu must have felt so defeated and down. If it were me, I would have committed suicide.

MS: That’s the same story all over the world.

Eh, Da Jeong, this can be exchanged for cash.

Let’s sell it to the press shall we?

(Slap sound)

DJ: You and your foul mouth! I should use a needle and thread to sew it shut!

(ES house)

JS: Please take a seat. I am about to salute you.

I am too tall. Your necks must be sore…

Please, sit.

Mom: OK.

JS: Sorry to have shocked you.

I should have first asked for permission. I know what I did was wrong. I am sorry.

Mom: Oh, nothing to apologise for! You did well, you did well.

(Parents kneel too.)

JS: Please take a seat

Dad: You too, please take a seat too.

JS: Please understand. Although I have a lot of flaws, I will do my best to improve.

Mom: Oh, What is there to forgive?

To have such an exceptional fiancé, it is more than we can possibly hope for.

So you needn’t ask for forgiveness or apologise for anything!

Dad: At this moment, I find it hard to understand.

You really wish to get engaged to our Eun Seok?

JS: With your permission, yes. I will not let you regret your decision.

Mom: Oh, what is there to allow or otherwise?! Our family has no conditions.. er… we are OK with it.

Really, I am still bewildered, wondering if this is a dream or if it is a reality!

Sis: Acting gallant?

It isn’t because of trying to quieten the storm the scandal caused that you are being so gallant?

Mom: Idiot girl

JS: Do I seem like I am pretending?

Sis: Of course. In the light of the current situation, to do this suddenly… It is just too ridiculous!

Bro: What is so ridiculous?

A gentleman has to be responsible. This is no different.

Of course he has to bear the responsibility.

Thanks to you, our family is in a state of disorder.

Of course we must say YES.

JS: Eun Seok, does she havea boyfriend currently? One she is promised to?

Mom: Oh, no! Why would you ask such ridiculous things?!

No, there isn’t. There is no such thing.

Our Eun Seok, the only men by her side are her father and brother.

Our Eun Seok is a jewel, a treasure.

Right, my husband?

(Dad nods)

Bro: Yes. Sis, she doesn’t have a boyfriend.

ES: Isn’t there Mingu Oppa?

Mingu Oppa exists, right? Dad?

Don’t I already have Kang Mingu?

Didn’t we agree that I am to be promised to Kang Mingu? Dad?

Mingu and I … We dated with the knowledge and approval of the family, dad!

Mom: Eun Seok!

Dad: Seok…

ES: And the both of you! Why do you pretend not to know anything! How has Mingu treated the both of you!?

Jae Seok, 4 years ago when you broke your leg, it was Mingu who paid no heed to the pouring rain to carry you to school on his back!

And you sis, in your 3rd year of high school, when classes ended late, Mingu would wait for you and send you home.

The things that Jae Soon, or I or Dad could not accomplish, wasn’t it Mingu who did?

How can you pretend not to know!

Mom: Eun Seok!

What rubbish are you sprouting!? Have you eaten the wrong things? What’s wrong with you? Who is this Mingu? Who is this Mingu?

Husband! Quick, shut her up!

She isn’t normal now! Quick, shut her up!

ES: Mum…

Mum: Our Eun Seok is not acting in her normal way right now. Those words just now are all false. She is lying, sprouting nonsense.

ES: Mum…

Mum: Why do you want to say all sorts of nonsense? We have never heard of this Mi Jiu or Mai Jiu person…

Whoever has heard of such a person please acknowledge it!

Yes, just stand up! 3

See, there is no such person!

Oh, my blood pressure!

ES: Mum, you can’t do such a thing… You can’t do such a thing to Mingu! How has he treated us? You will be punished by the heavens.

Dad: You wretch! Without control, you go too far!

How can you say such things to your mother?!

The guest is still here! You are too daring!

Do you still have any respect for us?

Your father and mother are no longer important to you?

ES: Dad….

Mom: Oh god, oh god, Let me just die…

Let me just disappear from this home.

(gets up)

Mum: Husband, I don’t feel well.

Sis: Mum!

Dad: Wife! She can’t take it anymore, she must return to her room!

Quick, quick, support her.

ES: Sir, Sir, you are exceptional. I know you are a hero.

But the truth is this, I will not get engaged to you.

JS: What sort of man was Kang Mingu? What sort of person was he?

Jae: He ran away.

Once sister became an actress, and became famous, he disappeared.

He is a mechanic, in high school he went through night classes. An orphan.

Very poor.

(Humming Music)

FlashBack:

You really are Cha Eun Seok’s die hard fan aren’t you?

Know your own worth.

I say, what’s the use of living like this?

You’re a grown man yet….

Song in the back ground

garden with ES

JS: Give up Miss Cha Eun Seok

See you again.

ES: OK.

What?!?!

See you again? What do you mean by “See you again”?

JS: Yes

ES: Don’t you understand my words?

Is there something wrong with your hearing?

I don’t want to see you…

JS: There is something you need to know about me, Miss Cha Eun Seok.

If you wanted to push me away, you have chosen the wrong method.

If you really want me to give up, you should be like the other women who fawn over me, praise me, pity me.

At least you shouldn’t have mentioned the name of my rival in love repeatedly.

You miscalculated, Miss Cha Eun Seok.

ES: But you don’t love me.

We don’t love one another!

JS: Is love really that important?

Hospital scene

BG: Hey.

Kang Mingu.

Hyung

Hyung…! Hyung! Hyung!

Doc: He cannot recognise anyone now. His brain has been damaged. To put it simply, he is unable to think or react.

He is in what we term as a vegetative state.

Are you ok?

BG: No.

BG: I beg you to recognise me.

We don’t have anyone else. There is only the both of us left; brothers.

Please recognise me.

Because I was rude and defiant, but still it shouldn’t have come to this point.

Recognise me!

Because of this wretched girl?

Because of this wretched girl who discarded you? Is that why you jumped?

Just because of this wretched girl you have become a vegetable?!

Stands up

Don’t pretend to look sick.

It’s pitiful

oh, abt the translating thing... its cos my indian gal pal can really nag at me to rush it out... but i am actually eager for the real sub team's work! heh heh!

so we can just read the thing i posted yeah?

B)

neednt sub it! :)

Guest amaya0625

thx for sharing, alecs..i like it :)

Hey Ix, what about the mouth to mouth resucsitation ? Correct procedure ???? :D

:lol: :lol: u mean this, rite..wendy? :P

ijuksa129rd5ek.jpg

One small question:

Comments?

i think the softsub is needed as well as hardsub..plss keep it up..it's certainly useful for ppl who have got the raw clips beforehand..btw, i appreciate everyone who's working on both kinds of subs..thumps up and fighting!

Guest freya1507

hi, sorry i took, so long...

just a fair bit of warning, there are some strange phrases i couldnt check on the dictionary, made mention of that in the script along the way...

I do think that the subbing team can prob do a better job than I did, but I guess want to share with non chinese peeps...seeing as we all love RAIN!

thanks for patience!

Jeong JiHoon = Kang Bok Gu BG

Shin Minah = Cha Eun Seok ES

Kim Sarang= Han Da Jeong DJ

Lee Kiwoo = Kim Joon Song JS

? = Kang Min Gu MG

Lee Min Yook = Cha Jae Seok JAE ( Eun seok's younger brother)

Song, hummed by BG

My home is a harmonious place

And no flare ups

oh, abt the translating thing... its cos my indian gal pal can really nag at me to rush it out... but i am actually eager for the real sub team's work! heh heh!

so we can just read the thing i posted yeah?

B)

neednt sub it! :)

thank you so much eulicid thank thanks thanks

One small question:

Comments?

please please guys go on subbing ...

the work you did for the first ep was great thanks a lot

One small question:

Comments?

I was having the same doubt as you do....

and I have just finished downloading the hardsubbed version, to see if the subs are any different than our softsubs. And the answer is, NO.

They are exactly the same and even it looks like, there's no "final revision" to the softsubs like I thought it would be (since I'm expecting a 'korean to english translation').

So,...

another question to the "Subbing Team"... what do you guys planning to do?

just wait for the softsubs first and then make the hardsubs???

I think it's a bit redundant, especially if there's no final revision to the translations that eulicid submitted.

Softsubs - hardsubs.... what are the differences then?

On the other hands... I just see eulicid translations to episode 2 ... :)

you rock, gal! :) you're even faster than the "official" translators.. :lol::P

becu,... are u ready to translate or should I go first since I have nothing to do at the moment? :D

lemme know soon, k? otherwise I'm assuming that you're doing the first half like we agreed yesterday.

from kdocn.com

analysis on episode2

第二集死爱

看完第二集,印象最深的是编剧所设计的台词~

让我看了觉得很过瘾~呵呵

从尚道到Misa,可以看出“人性”是编剧喜欢纳入的元素~

在第二集死爱中,

俊成(男2)和他父亲的精彩对话~

他直白的挑明,

他父亲为了自身的利益(选举、公司),

可以牺牲自我和家庭~

在俊成家庭里,

“人生存的方式”是在他父亲的“利益”下求得生存~

例如: 俊成哥哥的婚事

所以俊成把和恩汐的婚事当成另一个求生存的“礼物”~

那个“拔刀和插刀”的理论相当有趣~

俊成“因为插刀的是我,所以拔刀的是我”

比起“消失”,这样的方式更好....

而他父亲的反应也很有趣,“你为了拔刀,所以才插刀?”

以及调侃他母亲教了个好孩子~

从这一段对话里,观察到俊成的成长背景及他个性形成的环境~

他家里明显就是“父权”至上(俊成的母亲和哥哥明显是“没有声音”)

他家里可以感受到那“强者”生存的法则~

恩汐家里的成员,试图隐瞒民久的存在,

不顾民久曾经对他们家庭的付出,而对俊成的奉承~

(继母是最直接的,恩汐父亲是依着继母,而恩汐的弟妹是沉默)

不管是直接或间接或沉默,勾勒出人性的闹剧~

(话说,俊成到恩汐家拜访,里面有个导演的"冷笑话",

就是那个故意拉高镜头,暗示俊成很高,凸显其他人的矮,以及他高高在上的地 位....)

恩汐和俊成两人的“口战”也很精彩~

第一集得到的爱情观是建立在“义务”和“责任”上的爱~(福久和多贞)

第二集的爱情观是建立俊成和恩汐的相异

俊成认为“爱情有那么重要吗”,

俊成对恩汐的爱,先建立在“征服”起点,

而恩汐对“爱”的观感是“无条件”的爱~

并不是所谓的三高条件好,就一定会爱上对方~

恩汐和以往的尚道中的银欢, Misa中的恩彩都不同,

就爱情来说,她是主动出击追求所爱(民久),

打电话找他,到他家找他等等~

她是个很直率的人,

坦率就是没念过大学,就是喜欢条件看起来不好的民久~