[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest hershy kissez

my thoughts:

i always thought that the greatest actors are the ones who could make you forget who they are in real life. someone who could make you forget the fatc that they're just acting. and bi has done exactly that. while i was watching his interviews and see him smile, i cannot connect him with the peeing, spitting guy i saw in the drama. i am not saying he's already a great actor, i am just saying he's convincing.

SMN, for me isn't as effective though. i mean, her cries tend to sound whiny, which for me is kinda irritating.

i totally agree with you on the first part. i cant compare the real BI with the drama BOKKU.

he has done am AMAZING job in convincing me that he is no longer BI but now BOKKU.

yeaa~ SMA wasnt as effective either. i stil think of her as SMA. its probably because she is an actress in this drama.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

armanigurl<3

Thanks for the beautiful words,first time to see this wonderful post in this thread.

Our(ijuksa subbing team) subs will be out in a minute

Korean to english translations. episode 1

thanks jen and for the rest of the subbing team (andrea, seirin, innerrouter who else??)...for all the work. this is translated from korean to english right?

wow...a lot of generous people translating for this drama!!!

waiting patiently!!! :lol:

Guest shinebi

Not trying to find faults in his acting but he is not doing the CPR in the correct way! LOL!

He'll probably break her ribs in this manner. :blink:

:lol: Oh well, it is just a drama, maybe he didn't want to touch her there?............

:lol: Oh well, it is just a drama, maybe he didn't want to touch her there?............

Haha Shinebi, it has to be realistic too. :lol:

it should be below about 2 fingers away from the rib cage. No way near there. :P

Btw, thanks to everyone who have done the uploading, subbings, frame caps and all.

Appreciate your kindness and valuable time and efforts to share this drama with us.

Guest freya1507

How do you download from file front?

its easy ;)

click on the link ...

when the page appeares ...on "download now"

19et.jpg

next page --->this one appeares

20ua.jpg

take the one with the shortes time to wait...

if the link you choose does not work...

choose another one

thats it ^^V good luck

OMG!!! You guys are at it again!! I can't thank you guys enough for all this you guys are doing...... -_- ...*big hugs and kisses to you all who are doing this!!! MILLIONS OF THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeerrrr....I am getting so, so behind....I still haven't seen the first eps, nor the 2nd.... -_- ...I can't find enough time to sit and DL for 7-9 hours.... I hope the links will still be up for some time... maybe this weekened I will be able to...I hope so...><

the link will be up till i delet it hihihihi B)

Guest shinebi

(alecs @ Nov 2 2005, 10:17 AM)

my thoughts:

i always thought that the greatest actors are the ones who could make you forget who they are in real life. someone who could make you forget the fatc that they're just acting. and bi has done exactly that. while i was watching his interviews and see him smile, i cannot connect him with the peeing, spitting guy i saw in the drama. i am not saying he's already a great actor, i am just saying he's convincing.

SMN, for me isn't as effective though. i mean, her cries tend to sound whiny, which for me is kinda irritating.

I don't have much say since I didn't get a single glimps of it yet, but by the way I read the responses to his acting I think he is doing a good job of it. But I perfer his innocent actions more than the mean and rough image the drama gives him though....I wanna see how Shin Mina acts like....it sounds so interesting! I am hoping I will get a chance to DL the 1st and 2nd eps this weekend!

Guest wandergirl

its easy ;)

woah freya your choices are so quick!my fastest downloading time is 42 minutes.

:o thank you for posting, thank you to everyone who worked on this hardsub version. :)

Guest shinebi

Haha Shinebi, it has to be realistic too. :lol:

it should be below about 2 fingers away from the rib cage. No way near there. :P

:lol::lol::lol: ixora!!!!! made me laugh there! Well, as I was exagerating before that I haven't seen the eps yet, I don't know much of how he did it...so don't mind me! :lol::lol: But you are right! It does have to be realistic!

thanks jen and for the rest of the subbing team (andrea, seirin, innerrouter who else??)...for all the work. this is translated from korean to english right?

wow...a lot of generous people translating for this drama!!!

waiting patiently!!! :lol:

Yes..from Korean to English ! :lol:

Guest shinebi

its easy ;)

click on the link ...

when the page appeares ...on "download now"

19et.jpg

next page --->this one appeares

20ua.jpg

take the one with the shortes time to wait...

if the link you choose does not work...

choose another one

thats it ^^V good luck

Freya, you are just sooo kind and sweet!! Love you girl! MUUUAAAHHHSSS!!!

armanigurl<3

Thanks for the beautiful words,first time to see this wonderful post in this thread.

Our(ijuksa subbing team) subs will be out in a minute

Korean to english translations. episode 1

i didn't know you were responsible for the subs~ AMAZING!!! thanks for doing this~

Guest freya1507

Freya, you are just sooo kind and sweet!! Love you girl! MUUUAAAHHHSSS!!!

thats the poor work i can do ...

the ppl who bring the eps in every vision LQ MQ HQ on clubbox, the translaters and subing ppl doing the hard work

thanks to all Kam sa ham ni da

:lol::lol::lol: ixora!!!!! made me laugh there! Well, as I was exagerating before that I haven't seen the eps yet, I don't know much of how he did it...so don't mind me! :lol::lol: But you are right! It does have to be realistic!

No Prob, Shinebi!

Take a look at Freya1507 frame caps.

Filefront don't like me. :( It says my request is retried. Is there a problem? :(

shinebi, Ixora the ajumma is mrre observant than any one else. Trust her to pay close attention to that bit of detail ! :D

Hey Ix, what about the mouth to mouth resucsitation ? Correct procedure ???? :D

Guest shinebi

shinebi, Ixora the ajumma is mrre observant than any one else. Trust her to pay close attention to that bit of detail ! :D

Hey Ix, what about the mouth to mouth resucsitation ? Correct procedure ???? :D

:lol::lol::lol: Wendy, Ixora!!! you guys make me laugh!! oops! spamming...>< err...gotta run now...><

hahaha..

my fren was watching the whole CPR process..n he also said Bi not doing it correctly!!

but i haf the same thot as u amee...^^

Archived