Kahit Isang Saglit (even For Just One Moment)

tracycutie

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imogene_af

The Premise: Carmen Soo plays a half-Malaysian, half- Filipino girl who dearly loved her father. Her father suddenly fled out of Malaysia and never returned.

Unbeknownst to her, her father is one of the most wanted and dangerous men in the Philippines. Jericho Rosales plays the undercover agent set to find him.

Of course, they meet. They fall in love.

I was doubting this for a while, I was thinking it was half-promising but after that new trailer WOW, okay, I'm in on this. This is the only TFC show that will draw me in to watch a soap in TFC again... so maybe I will have more dimension in my viewing habits aside from Obama CNN and K-dramas.

OhmyGod, I think I'm falling for Jericho Rosales all over again. I LOVED that scene when she asked, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"You are my problem."

"Tell me why..."

and he answers, "MASAKIT!" (IT HURTS) GAAAAAAAAAAAH.

"HINDI NAMAN KITA GUSTO,E! MAHAL KITA!" (I don't even like you... but I love you.)

The way he delivered that line melted me like mush.

And I was also a bit weary of the chemistry but that shower scene was so cute.

Jericho Rosales is back! I missed you, this is what we want... a great actor.

For the sake of the late Gilbert Perez and Jericho's dramatic return--- and for joint ventures in general...

I hope this kicks @$$.

Guest flipchk23

some of the scenes in the trailer remind me of JUNKI's time of dog and wolf

it seems promising tho

carmen soo is realllllly pretty and she seems like a good actress

cant wait to see how this'll turn out

Guest ethopia

@ imogene... correct! another worth one to watch.. i too saw the trailer yesterday at the "the buzz" and it was indeed a good one..

after "lobo" i think this is another TFC series that i would watch (even though im not a jerico fan)... more of albert martinez

fan hehehe... looks like we will start another "hit" series (i hope)...

** still missess lobo ** ;)

"HINDI NAMAN KITA GUSTO,E! MAHAL KITA!" (I don't even like you... but I love you.)

when i heard this line at the trailer i was like "woooh".. damn!!

this one is the bomb!!!... if a guy tell's me this.. OMG!! i think i will faint hahahaha

Guest mon5482

ooohhh I just watched the trailer, and wow, this looks promising. i used to watch filipino dramas then i discovered taiwanese, korean and japanese dramas which are filmed better and its not so corny XD.

ive always liked Jericho as an actor, gosh i remember Pangako Sayo, Sana Wala Ng Wakas dramas, he still remains very handsome, tho he should quit the singing lol, it taints his talent haha!

when he delivered that 'masakit' line, the girl didnt understand what he was saying? coz in that case O-M-G!

Carmen Soo is beautiful, i'm sure the filipinos will love and embrace her.

some of the scenes in the trailer remind me of JUNKI's time of dog and wolf

it seems promising tho

carmen soo is realllllly pretty and she seems like a good actress

cant wait to see how this'll turn out

Yup! it reminds me Time betweenDog & wolf. I think it different story. :)

I like Jericho...i love the ost.

Guest imogene_af

^

For a Filipino series it looks a bit better... but then again that was probably care of the Malaysian team. The cinematography's real nice.

^

For a Filipino series it looks a bit better... but then again that was probably care of the Malaysian team. The cinematography's real nice.

lol..that's true..even tho its digital, it looks clean..unlike that vhs like quality i'm used to seeing lol.

is the drama in english or tagalog? or malaysian? haha

Archived