SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest tralalatiffany

i was trying to do iammrsLee's eye but her eye skin kinda thinner than most single eye lids >< and she also has that thin line on her eyes. ok lol

so anyways... i have realy fat chubby single eye lids. and i wanted to do iammrsLee's look, so i took a gel/cream liner and lightlyy dabbed a brush in it then blow on it so it's not an intense black but kinda like greyish black.... okay anyways, then i draw a line (reallllly thin) on where my "crease" supposedly is. (you can just draw one wherever... but make it visible.) then fill in the skin on the bottom of the thin line with dark grey eyeshadow. it looked pretty good and not that intense like what i usually wear. i know i suck at explaining lol.

i also have a question.. does everyone with single lids wear makeup all the time? liek to school and evrythign?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest breathless.

yay for single lidders (:

I usually don't wear makeup -- only for dances & sometimes to take pictures. I'm not too good at it.. My eyes are uneven, & my eyelashes are really long but invisibleeee if I don't curl them.

My computer recently crashed, but I managed to scrounge up a few pictures.

6bvkkr5.jpg

-- with eye makeup -- eyeshadow/mascara/a dab of eyeliner

54d2yab.jpg62xus2f.jpg

-- with eye makeup -- eyeshadow/mascara/fake eyelashes

5z77dlh.jpg4xqgac3.jpg

-- with makeup !

6ajhvr8.jpg

53yknkk.jpg

-- no makeup, eyelashes uncurled

Guest minshoo

i have a question on how to make single lids eyes which also slanted down and a little bit puffy lids look less puffy, rounder/bigger? i've been trying to put make up on one of my aunt but her eyes are so hard and i was wondering how to do it. thanx a bunch!

Guest mikiko.

ahh i cant believe i didnt post here yet! this is like the reason i joined soompi!! okay, ill post later cuhs its like 11 and i have school tmw :angry:

hellos... i''ve been practicing with eyeliner.. and i have single eyelids.. and when i cruised through this forum.. ive decided to practice and see what i could do.. with the help from everyone here ^^ .. ill shall show you hehe..

mzamyzml7.jpg

without make up...eyeliner..

eyesjq4.jpg

with eyeliner.. (excuse the hair.. veri uglli >.<)

this is whats scarier... with make up.. it makes my eyes.. bigger..

dsc00267gb5.jpg

left eye with make up ... right eye without makeup ...

so what you think? scary? lol

I have the crappiest eyes to do make up

They're weirdly shaped and I have inner eyelids

which hides half of my eye lashes, so i basically have no eyelashes

and because i have inner eyelids i cant put any on the top because you cant see them!

anyone have this problem?

I do I do!! No thin eyeliner will do the trick for us :(. Even when I curl my eyelashes, they still go down, right!? BUT don't worry! there's hope;

Curling eyelashes:

Heat up eyelash curler, use waterproof, curl in steps (1curl at base, 1 in middle, and 1 at tips.) KAKAKA see there's always ways to work around it. Also, fake eyelashes are your best friend.

Applying eyeliner:

Apply a THICK line, but make sure you keep OPENING your eyes to gauge where it actually shows so that you don't apply it too thick, but when you open your eyes it actually looks like a thin line.

DO NOT APPLY EYELINER ON YOUR LOWER WATERLINE MEMBRANE THINGY. <--Makes your eyes look smaller. Instead, apply it on your lower lash line (right below)

I have single eyelids, but for my right eye, I have a SLIGHT inner eyelid.. so when I curl my eyelashes it's more obvious, you understand? Here's a picture.

eyes.jpg

Please ignore my ugly hand.

Anyways this is how I do my make-up.

First, I put on black eyeliner. (Kind of thick)

Second, I put black eyeshadow just to soften it up.

Third, I either put on mascara or white eyeliner under.

Fourth, since my eyelashes suck, I curl them after applying mascara.

I clean my eyelash curler EVERY time I curl. It's gross when it's all black and gooey.

And yeah.. ta-da.

As you can see, my left eye looks like there's more make-up because when I open it up, more shows since I don't have a inner eyelid on that eye.

Hope that makes sense. :lol:

i have a 100 dollar sephora gift card

and im wondering what i should get

i have single eye lids so i dont know if that will make a difference

anyway i was planning on getting dior show mascara and eyeshadow

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...tegoryId=C16830 that looks pretty good

i dont know if i should get a primer... would i even need it ???? haha

i have that, my cousin let me have it

($30)

dont buy it

it doesnt really stay .. ?

and you have to apply a lot to actually see it

espicially if you have light skin, its hard to see the colors except for black

though black isnt very blackish too ..

it reminds me of those cheap paints you get (circle where you pour water)

when you were little

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XX3CHUNSA

CIMG0120.jpg

CIMG0111.jpg

very simple and plain. i dont have that large eyes, so a little goes a long way. just some liquid eyeliner on the top, some brown eyeliner on the bottom, and good mascara :)

^ aww that`s cute and simple<3

here are mineee (: [no mascara or colored contacts T.T]

i wanted to try something new ;D

123.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

i wanted to try some color 8] srry it`s cut off =3

DSC00124.jpg

the makeup i usually do [ignore the blurriness >.<]

i recently do my makeup kina different than this though X]

Guest meilove

^ aww that`s cute and simple<3

here are mineee (: [no mascara or colored contacts T.T]

i wanted to try something new ;D

123.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

i wanted to try some color 8] srry it`s cut off =3

DSC00124.jpg

the makeup i usually do [ignore the blurriness >.<]

i recently do my makeup kina different than this though X]

that's the make up i do everyday for school lol.EXACTLY..and u can see it clearly in the last picture. =]

i have single eyelids... but this is with double eyelid glue and fake eyelashes... about a month ago.

i'm not sure if this should be in here? since its single eyelid with double eyelid glue makeup...

eyesnb6.png

eyesnb6.688fed9371.jpg

there's white eyeshadow, double eyelid glue, fake eyelashes, mascara... that's it. o yeah, foundation.

Guest -innocence-

With liquid eyeliner, mascara, filled brows, and a little bit of gold liner on the bottom:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3702/ssl20234mn6.jpg

i NEVER wear any dark liner on the bottom... it makes my eyes look too slanty.

Some tips would be great...my mom doesn't like how I do my makeup.. xP

^ i think your makeup looks a WHOLE lot better when you did it yourself than when the MAC makeup artist did it. your eyes look more awake when you did it :)

i have single eyelids... but this is with double eyelid glue and fake eyelashes... about a month ago.

i'm not sure if this should be in here? since its single eyelid with double eyelid glue makeup...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5845/eyesnb6.png[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5845/eyesnb6.688fed9371.jpg[/img

there's white eyeshadow, double eyelid glue, fake eyelashes, mascara... that's it. o yeah, foundation.

^ wow your eyes look SO pretty like that . good job! how do you keep the glue in place? whenever i try, it stays for a bit, then it gets swallowed up again :tears:

^ wow your eyes look SO pretty like that . good job! how do you keep the glue in place? whenever i try, it stays for a bit, then it gets swallowed up again :tears:

when i put it on, i let it dry a little bit... maybe halfway dry. then i make the crease with a toothpick (really gently). then i use my index finger and push up my eyelashes so it holds the crease without needing the toothpick. then i just keep holding it there until i'm sure its dry. usually when its already halfway dry and i crease it, it stays and dries really quick.

Cielle - you look SOO pretty with your makeup on! the bangs make a huge difference and your smile is really pretty!

Archived