SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest AUDIO__0NE

makeup.jpg

roar. i realized i need some variation -__-;

lotion, toner, foundation, eyeshadow, & liner.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aestas

pretty eyes gals. keep it comin!

supaw0man - pretty! i like the way you did your eyes. its really mature looking.

AUDIO__0NE - so natural! what eyeshadow did you use? green? it looks like you have really light/shallow double eyelid lines.... or i could be wrong. since i only have those pictures to judge from.

Guest AUDIO__0NE

i don't have double eyelids o_o

lols. i jus use grey, black, or white eyshadows.

i think those are jus wrinkles on my eyes o_o;

i don't have double eyelids o_o

lols. i jus use grey, black, or white eyshadows.

i think those are jus wrinkles on my eyes o_o;

^Yeah. Some thinned single eye-lidded people get double eyelids when they open their eyes wide. My friends get them :] Or maybe your eyes just have slight creases, like, just lines...

I used a revlon illuminance cream shadow. i think the shade set is called va va bloom. it's the third color, but the colors in this set are all great and showed up on my skin tone.

300.jpg

haha... thanks, but i didn't have very nice skin a few months ago. i've been on antibiotics, face wash, and birthcontrol from the dermatologist for a little while! that's why i use the concealer--to cover up dark spots from old acne. I'm just lucky that I didn't have scarring.

my camera is a sony cybershot, 5 megapixel. the trick with digital cams is to use the "flower" function when you do close-ups. it gets the focus right for close details.

Wow! That sounds like a lot of pills to take. Do u know if face wash could do the job alone?!? What kind of face wash/antibiotics do u use?! I am dreaming about skin like urs EVERYDAY. lmao I think I'm obsessed about my skin lately cause the first thing I think about when I wake up is like...I WONDER IF THE BLEMISH/SCARS/UGLY STUFF on my face is gone yet!!! :sweatingbullets:

Also, I wanted to point out I have the EXACT SAME camera as urs!!! Man, my pictures have NEVER turned out so pretty as urs. haha, it's because of the face difference. :vicx: Also, I recently got the exact same camera except a newer version with 5.1 megapixels...I wonder if it's THAT different. The new design is awesome for sure! B)

Guest vienna

wow.. can you believe i read

all 11 pages!!?

hahah wow you guys are so good with makeup.

ive only just begun to use makeup and i recently just noticed i had a--

semi-double eyelid?? lol... can't explain.

but it just looks like i have a realli small eyelid??

and i look realli evil when i take pictures!! becuase it looks like

this----->

20thfeb6ng.jpg

yeahh-- my way is--

if you can't wear it at the top,,

apply to the bottom!!

GLITTERR!!

--- edit...

i'll take some more photos laterr..

Guest blisskiss

Wow! That sounds like a lot of pills to take. Do u know if face wash could do the job alone?!? What kind of face wash/antibiotics do u use?! I am dreaming about skin like urs EVERYDAY. lmao I think I'm obsessed about my skin lately cause the first thing I think about when I wake up is like...I WONDER IF THE BLEMISH/SCARS/UGLY STUFF on my face is gone yet!!! :sweatingbullets:

Also, I wanted to point out I have the EXACT SAME camera as urs!!! Man, my pictures have NEVER turned out so pretty as urs. haha, it's because of the face difference. :vicx: Also, I recently got the exact same camera except a newer version with 5.1 megapixels...I wonder if it's THAT different. The new design is awesome for sure! B)

no, the facewash won't do the job alone... :/ sorry! my honest best recommendation would be to go find a dermatologist who is sensitive to how asian skin reacts with medicines. i had some horrible experiences with retin-a in the past. Benzaclin is pretty good, but it dried my skin out.

The trick is to not use something that just sucks your skin dry. Dry does not equal pimple free, it just means your skin is irritated. skin looks nice on cam if it is moisturized well, even if you are on meds. over-the-counter persa-gel (benzoyl peroxide 10%) is WAY too harsh...harsher than prescription stuff, so be careful.

someone asked for my skin regimen?

1. wash face with prascion face wash (prescription)

2. apply clean and clear morning burst face lotion (it's oil free with spf 15)

3. apply either duac (in the morning) or differin (before bed)

the pills i take are antibiotics, 1 in the morning 1 at night, and tri-sprintec birth control before bed (generic of ortho tri-cyclin). The doctor is trying to wean me off of the antibiotics eventually. :)

no, the facewash won't do the job alone... :/ sorry! my honest best recommendation would be to go find a dermatologist who is sensitive to how asian skin reacts with medicines. i had some horrible experiences with retin-a in the past. Benzaclin is pretty good, but it dried my skin out.

The trick is to not use something that just sucks your skin dry. Dry does not equal pimple free, it just means your skin is irritated. skin looks nice on cam if it is moisturized well, even if you are on meds. over-the-counter persa-gel (benzoyl peroxide 10%) is WAY too harsh...harsher than prescription stuff, so be careful.

the pills i take are antibiotics, 1 in the morning 1 at night, and tri-sprintec birth control before bed (generic of ortho tri-cyclin). The doctor is trying to wean me off of the antibiotics eventually. :)

Omg, thanks sooo much for the detailed reply!!! :D

I am actually persa-gel right now, and it doesn't work AT ALL! O___O I don't think it has caused any damage yet, so I better stop using it. lol

Um..so I'm guessing the duac, differin, and face wash are all prescription? I don't think they have it in convenient stores...darn! Wow, so I guess the best way is to go to a dermatologist! *quickly gets an appointment* :lol:

Thanks again for sharing!!! I gotta say, u have the best skin I have EVER seen! ;)

^ u can get differrin n antibiotics from a normal GP too...

Ohh, what is...GP? :sweatingbullets:

I dunno, but I feel nervous about taking pills without KNOWING it will help me. lol

Guest innerouter2000

oh like a family doctor hahaha!

antiobiotics generally work for everyone..

i took minocycline in conjunction with differin for 2 months or so

after that i only got minor pimples... i dont get huge breakouts n my skin is generally clear n smooth!

but i hear when some ppl get off their antibiotics, their pimples come racing back.. it depends on the individual..

but for sure go to the dermo!-btw, birth control pills are good, but they're more long term n take about 1 yr to take effect...

these are the things that WILL work... face wash/over the counter... dont do anything...

n the only permanent acne fix is accutane..(dont recommend)

now i take no medication, but this edgar cayce acne diet thing really works(he could cure anything!)

http://www.edgarcayce.org/health/database/...ta/pracne3.html

GP - general practitioner - basically your local doctor :)

Ohh...that sounds like it still needs prescription. "/ I am the impatient kind who really doesn't like appointments and waiting. lol I like to go to a store, buy the stuff, and use it. :lol:

Guest vienna

yay!! taken some interesting photos..

actuallyy.. i was just experimenting...

turned out like thiss-->

20thfeb0021uy.jpg

20thfeb0037uf.jpg

20thfeb0018az.jpg

Guest __In Lust`

20thfeb0021uy.jpg

omg i was staring at your lips the whole time.. pretty photoshopping hehe.. wow all of you guys have nnice make up.. now I want single eyelids lol

Guest set.me.free

blisskiss, are you on ortho tri-cyclen or ortho tri-cyclen LO? because 3 years ago i was on one of them and i had amazing skin (within 6 months!). i got off and acne galore! so now i've been on ortho tri-cyclen LO for almost a year and the results are not as good as before :(

btw, you are gorgeous!

Guest H1PP0

yeah, thats why, you need to leave your eyeBROW in it too (the pictures).

eeer...that's not single eyelid...you got ssangkapul.

hmm from what i see, i think she has sok ssang ka pool. her ssang ka pool isnt outside. thts what i have too. so sometimse it shows soemtimse it doesnt. if i make my eyes look big, it doesnt show, if i kinda squint it shows

Guest blisskiss

Picture502.jpg

i tried this tactic, putting the white liner on the bottom lid, between the eyeball and lashes, and it turned out really cool! I'd never thought about putting eyeliner there before...i always put it on the lash line, but this gave my eyes a lot of contrast. kinda like a funky pop. something different. thanks for showing this to us!

also, to the girl that asked i use the generic BC pill (tri-sprintec) so it would probably be like the regular strength ortho tri-cyclen.

Archived