Ming Dao

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

so missy u gotta watch his Adventure King!! great!

yeah.. he actually related in an interview that he cheated death in Alaska.. he said he nearly died.. i forgot y? about the an ice cube falling onto him.

anywayz.. i watched one ep with him coming 2 my hometown!!!

hahahaha.. he had to ride a rapid in a river... i think he was terrified!! :lol:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jo, i saw that

believe it or not, as crazy as it sound, i was worried when that ice fell :o

that babo, he needs to be more careful <_< or he'll be the death of me! :lol:

after he successfully ran away from the block of ice, he clasped his hands together, thanking the One up there :lol:;)

another trait i love about him...he's so curious! and playful! just like a little kid :lol::wub:

he and this woman were craving an ice camera...afterwards, he was all excited and played with the camera :lol:

*sighs*

Guest Crystaln

It's been ages since I got back here, or any where else hehe

I luv those KingOfAdventure shows of his, I've been searching up & dwn to get those shows :D he was so shuai?(Im starting to pick up chinese here & there :blink: ) I couldnt believe some of the show went back to 2002? or earlier? but he always looked so goooooood. gosh he's so yummy loz.. It's funny how I was not attracted @ all @ first, even found him not that good looking, but it just grow and grow in me hehe.. I will try to ul more shows later, but some of the files I got are very very low quality, it's even hurt my eyes to watch thou (not sure if it's 'cause I got lasik?) but hard to resist to watch a very sporty, active MD :P

Guest Crystaln

hi Crystaln,

yes, i agree with you, who can resist a sporty, active ming dao? :rolleyes:

he's so outgoing...it's very sexy :wub:

btw, i've seen ppl use the term 'shuai'

what does it mean? :blink:

ha ha you beat me :lol: is it "oai" in Viet? haha, savvy? astute? shrewd? haha you got me :angry: but I think it's good lolz.. guess we have to wait for ripgal to explain to us

Guest Wei Lin

heya!!! ^shuai means handsome/good-looking aka Mingdao is shuai!!! wahhaahaaa...

anyway.... i'm so happy... my very last finals was today!!! heeheehee.... i'm now officially on holiday until January...=)

I can lurk here the whole day!!! :lol: whoopee!

Crystaln and Wei Lin, thanks for the clarification :D

now i think his picture should be in the dictionary for 'shuai' ;):lol:

Wei Lin, my finals are two weeks from now...then a whole month of winter break...i'll join you then! ;)B)

until then, keep this thread moving...we almost completed a page in only one day! :o

three more posts ppl and we'll be on page 14!!!! muahahahaha!!!! :lol:

Guest kry*star

Miss Bouakham, here's some screen caps for you :D

010le.jpg

029ts.jpg

039ss.jpg

043np.jpg

055pq.jpg

084qo.jpg

099ev.jpg

109ti.jpg

114cj.jpg

123gu.jpg

130my.jpg

145oe.jpg

I just realize that i should have post it in "Frog Prince" thread.

Sorrie about that :P

thanx a lot 4 the caps ppl!!!

my contribution 4 the thread.. make it 14 guys!!!

caps from a show they attended.. 183 club and 7F. sorry it's kinda blur but that's the best i could do!! :P

mdqe3cp.jpg

374760700100019wf.jpg

md16lo.jpg

mdqe16mv.jpg

Guest gokusen_girl

I'm not really a fan of ming dao but i've met him. and he is such a good person. he would always greet me and everybody else in the room with... "Hi Everybody!" so nice.... plus, he's got an accent when he tries to speak in English! hehehe cute! :rolleyes:

gokusen_girl....u so lucky.... :)

where u got to meet MingDao?....in a classroom?

So envious :rolleyes:

btw....sorry, cun contribute much now as been bz wif work.... :(

I like Mao Xian Wang too......he looks so young n his bod was better then....hehe....

juz watch last week epi where he went to Indonesia to look for rare species of fish....

he even learn diving in order to see the fish.....

but luck was not in his side.....but still enjoyed a lot of it!!.... :)

Archived