hehe, i'll be only too willing to tutor him...free of charge :D

O U C H :o

that was a very harsh slap back to reality :o:(

awww.....missy!!!!!

i didn't mean it!!!

miahne chinggu ya!!!!

here let me enlighten u with this...

MD + MISSY = PERFECT COUPLE :wub:

aw...this is exactly the kind of things i need to wake up to every morning :D:wub:

well u can continue imagining..

u wake up to find a bouquet of flowers in font of u with the florence and scent of love! later..comes MD with ur breakfast.. saying. " honey i love you! here's ur breakfast! " i will wash the clothes.. u come on out later on........

i can go on dear....hahahahah..:D

u wake up to find a bouquet of flowers in font of u with the florence and scent of love! later..comes MD with ur breakfast.. saying. " honey i love you! here's ur breakfast! " i will wash the clothes.. u come on out later on........

i'm giggling like an infatuated school girl...stop that! :lol:

Guest i3lu3fun

i'm giggling like an infatuated school girl...stop that! :lol:

LOL :lol:.... you guys are worse than me!!!

it's so quiet in here

yoohoo...anybody home? *echos*

anyway, i'm afraid to watch his future series...i'm scared that his chemistry with other actresses might be just as good...then what?

i will be happy that he's such a fantabulous actor but it also brings up this question: "was his chemistry with QE all an act too?" :o:ph34r:

missy!!

dun worry...

MD is only 4 u to savour dear!! ^^

dun worry about the chemistry of MD n other actresses.. cos im sure the chemistry will be as GOOD!!

isn't that good news?? it means he's getting better n better n he can play any role with anyone anywhere..

u shud start celebrating n not worrying!!!! :)

as 4 his chem with QE...no no no!!! it wasn't FAKE!! it was true!! true from the bottom of their hearts!!

omo omo..missy we are getting serious in our MD gonerism~!! :P

i know i should be proud if he is able to pull it off well, acting that he really love the actress and all... :(

and i AM :ph34r:

Jo, what if he is playing with me? :o:P:lol:

i read from AF that he two timed once :o

he definitely will NOT do that...well if he is... he's juz bz with me dear!!! hahahhaa..:lol:

i dun think he 2-timed..

i think it was his encounter with the Nepalese while he was having problems with his girlfren..

he was juz troubled with all his communication problems with the crew and also his gf.. n then he met this Nepalese who he admired a lot.. juz like ES in IJUKSA!!! hahahaha...:P

he definitely will NOT do that...well if he is... he's juz bz with me dear!!! hahahhaa..:lol:

i dun think he 2-timed..

i think it was his encounter with the Nepalese while he was having problems with his girlfren..

he was juz troubled with all his communication problems with the crew and also his gf.. n then he met this Nepalese who he admired a lot.. juz like ES in IJUKSA!!! hahahaha...:P

:lol:

i like the connection there! :wub:

thanks for calming my overworked heart :lol:

yes, now that i've calmed down, it was simply him admiring the Nepalese girl :rolleyes:

haha....

anywayz.. 183club and 7F's song playing in my radio now!!

made me think about the series again!!!

at least stop me frm thnking about HIM n QQ!!! ohh..she's too young!!

but at least better than 16-yr old XJ!!

is there a forum for Joe Chen Qiao En? if there is could you give the link. pls. thanks in advance. Ming dao and Joe Chen have great chemistry. love the series frog prince.

is it??

i can easily dictate MD's voice!!!! hahaha..

n WR's cos her voice is STRONGER...

:o

no...! now i am more anxious than ever to detect his voice! :ph34r:

poor me, i can only watch performances and music videos and race to recall which parts MD and QE sings :(

is there a forum for Joe Chen Qiao En? if there is could you give the link. pls. thanks in advance. Ming dao and Joe Chen have great chemistry. love the series frog prince.

yes there is!

and i have it handy in my favorites folder :D

here ya go:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6397

couldn't agree with you more...they have so much chemistry sizzling between them :wub:

missy.

i think MD doesn't really haf any chance of showing his singing abilities.. cos mostly they let Jacky do the singing.. n SW... well they came frm singing backgrounds.. so it's logical..

but 4 acting.. MD tops all of them!! hahaha..:)

Archived