Basilisk

Guest x0ny

BASILISKANIMEONLINE.jpg
anyone watch?
Anyone seen this yet? i just finished watching and I think its great. Theres also a Live movie call Shinobi: Heart Under Blade thats based off this anime, But the Anime> Shinobi. So yea, share ur thoughts and comments on the anime?
Plot:
The story takes place in the year 1614. Two ninja clans, Tsubagakure of the Iga and Manjidani of Kouga, battle each other to determine which grandson of Tokugawa Ieyasu will become the next shogun. The deadly competition between 10 elite ninja from each clan unleashes a centuries-old hatred that threatens to destroy all hope for peace between them.
Published by: Del Rey
Anime Episodes: 24
basilisk___impossible_love_by_johnnydepp
basilisk-265578.jpg
Basiliskfull98729.jpg
basilisk-anime.jpg

Guest the.elephant

i used to watch but it got licensed so fast that i only got to watch upto esp 3 LOL

but it was really good the fighting is great and the storyline is awesome

Guest diligence312

the anime and action is top notch. the ninjas are simply crazyyyy! :crazy: but there's little development to the characters since they all die one by one. LOL. the ost is awesome too!

Guest instantnoodlez

Anyone seen this yet? i just finished watching and I think its great. Theres also a Live movie call Shinobi: Heart Under Blade thats based off this anime, But the Anime> Shinobi. So yea, share ur thoughts and comments on the anime?

actually, the movie is based off a book and so is the anime i believe. i've seen both and it's pretty awesome, except in the movie they only showcased the characters with the more realistic powers. it's still good though. i absolutely loved the anime.

Guest Kenshiro

I liked the anime series, pretty good and fast pace series. Didn't like the live-action movie much at all, besides Yukie Nakama(one of my favorite J-actress) and that girl that played the butterfly chic, she was really cute.

• 2 years later...

Archived