Michael Phelps - Golden Boy

verona

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justlovely12

wheee finally a phelps thread! god this guy is INCREDILBE 8 golds in a row!!! haha did you all see the VISA commercial? "8 golds? well that's... we need some more new adjectives for that" :D he's cute too, i think. love his smile ^^ is that a real tattoo on his hip bone?

Guest theevilanimal

I always wondered why swimmers wear their panties so low! No wonder why the swimming competitions are one of the most watched in the games.

Congratulations for your 8 gold medals! :o :o :o

---

wow I just read off bryanboy that he has a relation with british supermodel Lily Donaldson O_O

2nu26mp.gif

ahahah xD

lol noone commented on this yet? I think it is phelpshilarious!

10308.gif

tahaha :lol: funnnnnyyyy.....so are you saying he's the vegeta version for swimming? i would of thought it was goku? lol. but if he was a super sayian maybe...tahaha

tahaha :lol: funnnnnyyyy.....so are you saying he's the vegeta version for swimming? i would of thought it was goku? lol. but if he was a super sayian maybe...tahaha

Haha...yeah he's more goku i'd say. Or phelps is actually a saiyan that's why he's so good. lol

Archived