2008 Smtown Live Concert 08': Korea

Guest Soy

Pictures in here

→★ 08 SMTown Live Concert

(This will not be broadcasted, which means you can't stream it, sorry folks, wait for those fancams)

Since it's only a few hours before the concert.

It's 5 hours long, 40 songs.

The Korean concert is in the Jamsil Stadium.

There's BoA, DBSK, SUJU, The Grace, Zhang Li Yin, SNSD, SHINee

Please backtrack thread for more videos & pictures :)

Idol gets upgraded, Star-Fan becomes one during SM concert

116l5j7.jpg

2d6tgk2.jpg

jgirv4.jpg

2j2t6oj.jpg

The power of Idols was stronger than expected. The performances of "SMTOWN LIVE 08" heated things up on the 15th in Seoul's Olympic Stadium.

Asia's star BoA, DBSK, SuJu, CHJH The Grace, SNSD, Zhang Li Yin, SHINee and all the other SM artists performed during the concert for 5 and a half hours.

Although there were views that the event was a family party for SM Entertainment, the skillful artists sang their hearts out and had the 40,000+ fans enthusiastic untill the end.

The artists including DBSK, and SuJu performed with each other to unite the fans. The fans that were only following the artists that they love came together as the artists themselves united.

#DBSK. They came back with a more manly concept. It has already been 5 years since their debut. They sang their 1st album song Hug, and took everyone down memory lane with the school uniform look as well as shocking everyone with their charisma.

They performed Rock, Ballad, Rap, Dance, and more for the fans. DBSK performed hit songs such as 'PURPLE LINE' 'O-正.反.合' 'Rising Sun'. DBSK had the entire stadium in a craze with their 5 years worth of experience.

#Super Junior. 13 people, 13 different characteristics. It was the first time in a while that all 13 members were together. The unique troublemaker characters of SuJu also showed a more charismatic side. SuJu, who enjoyed the performance more than any fan, communicated friendly with fans.

Kang-In and Hee-Chul did a surprise performance with the musical team "Xanadu" in two songs called 'SUDDENLY' 'DON'T AWAY'. Gyu-Hyun sang "A Goose’s Dream" with SHINee member Jong-Hyun while Shin-Dong appeared in a dance battle stage and performed Hyori's "U-Go-Girl" perfectly.

#SNSD. SNSD appeared with a cheerleader look and the song "Mickey" and sang "ITNW", "Girls' Generation", "Kissing You" and more. They also sang "Complete" and "The Story I Want To Tell" as gifts for fans.

SNSD ended their performance with the support of their "One Man Against a Hundred" mindset fans and left behind the nightmare of the Dream Concert. Everytime SNSD got on stage that day, there was a strange difference of mood between "enjoyment" and "silent" but the fans showed a mature fan-ism.

#SHINee. SMTown's maknae, who appeared before the fans with "Nuna Nuh Mu Yeppuh," showed charisma and talent that compares to that of the other SM artists.

SHINee expressed their happiness by saying, "It is an honor to be on stage with the other SM artists" and sang their 1st album title song "You're Like Oxygen" for the first time. "You're Like Oxygen" features a strong beat and has a different feeling than "Nuna Nuh Mu Yeppuh."

#BoA. Asia's star's return was the first since the "AnyBand" stage in November of last year. BoA, who hasn't stood in front of korean fans in a while, performed with a more mature look as well as the everlasting charisma.

BoA, who got on stage near the end of the second half, received the 40,000+ fans' screams/cheers with her usual, if not better, vocal and dancing. BoA heated the stadium with familiar songs such as "Moto", "My Name", "Garden In The Air", "Girls On Top", and "Rock With You".

#CSJH The Grace. "We are not dead yet!" CSJH, who opened the concert captured fans from the beginning with their great vocal and experienced dancing. Dana, Sunday, Lina, and Stephanie performed together with DBSK, and SuJu in the S.M.P. parade and showed a style different to that of SNSD.

Also, Chinese artist Zhang Li Yin, Middle age artist Choo Gah Yeol, and pianist Song Gang Sung showed amazing performances that they have been practicing for.

# 40,000+ fans. Fans moved seats accordingly to the 5 different stages for the stars. The stadium looked more like a track field rather than a concert stage. The artists did their best to show the best performances and the fans did their best to see the stars close-up.

Although rain fell near the end of the concert, the stars performed despite it and the fans kept their seats, showing a mature fan-ism.

Also, "SMTOWN LIVE '08" will perform in 3 other cities in Asia (Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok) in a tour-like system.

Original: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200808160221041002

Translations By: FanyLove@soshified.com/forums

→★ Videos

Youtube:

Rehearsal (BoA - Girls On Top)

Rehearsal (SNSD - 해주고싶은 얘기 (Isak & Jiyeon cover))

Fancam (SHINee - You're Like Oxygen)

Fancam (SHINee - Run It)

Fancam (DBSK - Hug)

Fancams (SNSD fancams all in one channel)

%5bsize=6%5dFancam%20(BoA%20-%20My%20Name)%5b/size%5d%5b/url%5d%5burl="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXX0NW5MM98"]Fancam (Jaejoong & Lina - Scars Deeper Than Love)

Fancam (Taemin Dance Battle)

Fancam (Junsu Dance Battle)

SM Concert 08 - SNSD cut (1/2) [08.15.08]

SM Concert 08 - SNSD cut (2/2) [08.15.08]

Others:

Fancam (Eunhyuk - ONE LOVE (Feat. Junsu))

Option 2 : http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....sc&no=97448

Fancam (CSJH - ONE JUST FOR ONE DAY (Feat. Kyuhyun))

Fancam (DBSK - LOVE IN ICE [Korean version])

→★ Pre-Concert Pictures

Pictures of the Stadium (Spot the Banners?)

2ylpm4g.jpg

sd2ob5.jpg

(haha and because we all miss her)

boa.jpg

credits: Wenfany@soshified.com/forums & Milkye

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ninjastar

Is this going to be broadcasted? Well, I hope fancams come out quick

I hope SM comes to the US in the future for a concert tour like what JYP and YG have done.

Guest meirryohnn

Wow... I can't wait to see the fancams & pictures~

SNSD sounds good from their rehearsal <3

I saw Sica with specs. x)

Guest energywen

ROFL... <3

With CSJH starting the concert, I see nothing would go wrong.... <333

But its kinda weird for Sunday to do it alone. ._.

Then again, with SM, everything is possible.

BoA n SNSD should have more songs

Guest soooojin

AHH!! I wish could have seen it... gone to it~

agh! I want to watch it... I wonder if they'll

have a DVD for it??

Thanks for sharingg!!!

<3

* edit...

Just read the red senternce...

dang it... I wish it was... I was going to buy it if they did...

Guest flyaway.

Oh, wtfreak? .__.

Jang Ri In gets to perform only two songs? What happened to Timeless and Y...?

Even SNSD & Shinee gets to perform more songs than her and she's supposedly their sunbae.

Though I'm not a big fan of her, I find that so unfair.

But anyways, I wonder if they'll ever air this.

I really want to see it.

OH and is Tablo going to be there for the Anyband performance? =)

^^ thanks to lolly88@snsd thread

There's a way to stream the AUDIO, not VIDEO live :

USING TVAnts type in 哈韩哈中星球电台 u will get the station

This has got to be the best concert ever. All of SM Town! F*)a0fh ofh bfhajvbkjsDBV, why do I have to be stuck in Canada...... I really hope this comes out on DVD. It's really hard to get all of the SM artists together for a concert. Besides, there was no Summer album thi year so ya.

동방신기, 보아, 소녀시대, 장리인, 샤이니, 천상지희, 슈퍼주니어 화이팅!!!

26. 댄스배틀 - 유노, 준수, 은혁, 한경, 동해, 신동, 태민, 스테파니, 효연

- Dance Battle btw, Onew, Junsu, Eunhyuk, Hankyung, Donghae, Shindong, Taemin, Stephanie, Hyoyeon

this should be Yunho, not Onew

Guest honeybeeshrimp

love on the ice. if i EVER hear that live. i swear i'd cry. that song is just too freaking pretty as the lyrics too. ;____;

Guest saltnpepper

thanks for the thread, i'll be sure to come here for updates.

lots of great performances to look forward to.

and can someone confirm for me, the concert is starting in about half an hour right?

Guest lost_s0ul09

i hope that song list is not real!

JRI only got two songs while SuJu and DBSK got so many songs to sing/perform Y^Y

let her sing more songs SM~ =(

^^^ About, the Concert is slightly delayed atm because of the fan meetings (haha another reason why I want to kick myself for not being in Korea), each group got to meet with their fans prior to the concert. It's beginning soon.

Uh. Ok so the person streaming rofl is running out of batteries, so she's only going to help broadcast the DBSK/SUJU parts.

Guest deNain

I'm listening to it now!~~~~~~~

But now the girls talking

Before this it's Haruman by CSJH & KyuHyun

I can't wait for the Dance Battle and also ANYBAND!!!

::EDIT::

THIS CONCERT FULL WITH HAWTNESS!

709f121b.jpg

08489096.jpg

6e022d03.jpg

Guest fobbiyo

fruck! Seriously? It's not going to be aired? This sucks! I really want to see the collaborations and the songs live -_- This would have been a really great concert to be aired. I want to buy it if they're going to sell it.

Archived