2008 Smtown Live Concert 08': Korea

Guest Soy

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dehoot

Man, the youtube comments for the REHEARSAL of snsd's cover of isak and jiyeon song was uncalled for.

It's a REHEARSAL. You save your voices during a rehearsal. It's protocol.

In any ways.. I can't wait to see the fancams and the pictures. Really curious as to how it played out. Those seats are really sad.

I would hate to be in one of those seats you can't see anything! T_T; That's real unfortunate. From the fancams it doesn't look the big screens did much justice either.

Oh well that's what you get for holding obnoxiously large seatings for a large 5-hour concert.

20. One love - 은혁, 준수

So unfair. T_T; I can't believe I missed that.

Guest system_chaos

^ IKR. HyukSu performing once again, and we're not going to have a decent copy of it. D:

TRI-ANGLE WITH A LOT OF THEM DBSK SJ BOA CSJH??? Excitement. :D

^^ They're just playing it. It's because rofl what they're basically doing is .. they have a friend at the concert front seat, with a phone, and basically they're calling in holding the phone to the mic and broadcasting, the issue is that the phone is running out of batteries, and because this is SJ fan broadcast to consume battery time, they're only going to be doing the SUJU songs live, and then hang up, and call again when SUJU sings again.

Guest pencilcasee.

Boa's back <3 I've missed seeing her perform in Korea. Other than her, I'm stocked for the dance battle, Shinee perfs, and of course SNSD perfs. Hope thosse fancams are fast cuhs just listening is not enough lol.

this would be like the best smtown concert!!!!!

sm is so stupid for not airing this!! they should at least release a DVD for this....

i feel like LSM doesn't care about international fans, or is it just me??? lol.. im overreacting.. hahaha

what are the girls talking about????

they are just going to broadcast SJ's perf.????

no dbsk??? NO!!!!!

Guest deNain

^

OIC..

No wonder..I can hear KyuHyun's performing just now.

But now, I couldnt here anything

I guess they are the same person who make the Super Show audio live that time.

I wish they will let us other artists too~~

^ IKR. HyukSu performing once again, and we're not going to have a decent copy of it. D:

TRI-ANGLE WITH A LOT OF THEM DBSK SJ BOA CSJH??? Excitement. :D

I dont think Junsu will perform. I think EunHyuk will perform with KRY for this song.

BTW, about the SM DVD.

I SECOND THAT!

How I wish SM will release the DVD about this

Isn't SM good at money maker.

They should release the DVD about this.

I bet a lot of fans will surely buy this!

This year SM concert look very fun because BoA's back!

And also the artists performing also increasing triple!!

SNSD & SHINee!!

And also the dance battle.

Let's just hope SM will release it.

I think SM maybe will release it since they didnt release any SM Town album this year.Just what I thought

Out of the blue, it's U-Go Girl :lol:

Guest lyphta

omg thank you so much for all the info as well as the pictures and vids!

i am really excited to hear SHINee's new song! X_X but i wont get to hear it... too bad its only going to be Suju performances but i dont mind. ^_^

i hope fancams come out asap! i cant wait to see DBSK and SHINee and just everyone!

i heard Under the Sea too! it was on the list of songs to be sung. but for some reason im hearing U Go Girl. Hyori isnt under SM... X__X

it makes me sad that the girls talking basically talk over the music in the background, cause i could hear some of the performs in the background but they talk over it. :(

they should definitely release a DVD! i would go out there and buy it no doubt about it!

Guest forsaken629

OMG!!! I didn't know that SMTown Live is today, did Kyuhyun and CSJH already sang 'Haruman'? gahh, I've been waiting for that :tears:

Archived